Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 4.70 average. Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 12:26 AM   #771
Webkinz :)

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

i think the scapbook is a genious idea rep for you! what a way for us to rememberback!
rodsbaby is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2010, 12:32 AM   #772

wrstrong is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

View Post Originally Posted by Da Vinci
So I guess your issue is with Deluxe members, not Ganz. They are sharp business people and we are whining fools......or did I get that wrong ?
No, Ganz are not fools! They just don't know WHO they're dealing with.... isn't it about time we SHOW them?

It's not just with Deluxe Memberships, either. I believe we're all angry at the whole, 'pay TONS for nothing' aspect that's pushed them right off the top of the GREED scale! (And I thought Trump, Gates and the like were the only ones off of the top. I stand corrected.)
wrstrong is offline Male
Old 04-30-2010, 12:44 AM   #773
Lil Kinz
twinklelite is an unknown quantity at this point

u said it all....my family plan is almost up...i'm very disappointed...i will stop playing too...i'm lucky tho cuz my boys play because of me...they're into wizard101..it'll be hardest on grandma i think...and me. not good at all. the greed sickens me.
twinklelite is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 01:14 AM   #774

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

View Post Originally Posted by rodsbaby
i think the scapbook is a genious idea rep for you! what a way for us to rememberback!
I started a scrapbook years ago for myself and my 3 grandchildren. They just love it. Reading some of the posts on here I never even thought of printing the rooms. Now I will and add it to all the books. I have everything but the rooms.

After tonights twitter party, I'm glad Ganz will come up with another Family Deluxe package. I hope it is a reasonable price so everyone can afford it.
mygaga55 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 01:19 AM   #775

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by lamb
I can not follow those blur of tweets whizzing by. I did get a tweet to my phone from ganz though. It said: About the Family Deluxe Membership. We've heard you and are working on a new option for parents with multiple kids.
OK, I'm just catching up with the program as I have read every single post in this thread in the order they are posted ~ not skimmed ~ actually read every word we've had to say on this matter.

I have mixed feelings about the recent tweet referenced in the quote above. While I am relieved that our voices are being heard, I'm skeptical as to what the new option will be. I shall have to wait and see.

But as I type this, one thought keeps coming to mind .... be careful what we wish for ..... remember the great room-naming fiasco ?? Let's hope the new option doesn't end up like that request did.

PS ~ Thanks for letting me "borrow" your avatar, Lamb. I'll return it if and when this deluxe family membership matter is resolved satisfactorily.
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 01:32 AM   #776
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

The question is, do Ganz WANT to keep their customers happy? At the moment all the people with Family Deluxe are not, it's up to them at the end of the day if they want to do something about it.
We'll just have to wait and see now........
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 02:01 AM   #777
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

I'm sorry to have to do this, but the discussion in this thread has gotten way out of control and I have no choice but to close the thread to new posts.

Many of you have very strong feelings about what is going on with the Deluxe Memberships, and while you have every right to voice your opinions, there are a few of you who are going beyond what is reasonable. It is because of those people that this thread is now closed.

During Thursday's Twitter Party the Creative Director stated that Ganz has heard the complaints and is looking into creating a new option that will help out families with multiple accounts. At the moment, we just need to wait and see what they come up with.
FIA is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bring back family plan!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: