Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 4.70 average. Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 10:21 PM   #751
malcolm1948
Webkinz :)
malcolm1948 is just really nicemalcolm1948 is just really nice

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

i was at work during the twitter party-what about my 2 neices and nephew-we are a family of webkinz fans. Any word on extended type families? The kids would not have deluxe memberships if i didnt buy them.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2010, 10:28 PM   #752
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

View Post Originally Posted by Aries962

When I stop having fun, I will stop playing altogether.
I have always felt that way. It is my $ and my choice how I spend it.
Old 04-29-2010, 10:38 PM   #753
yael204
yaelhkr is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by malcolm1948
i was at work during the twitter party-what about my 2 neices and nephew-we are a family of webkinz fans. Any word on extended type families? The kids would not have deluxe memberships if i didnt buy them.
They said is:

About the Family Deluxe Membership. We've heard you and are working on a new option for parents with multiple kids.

We will know that they mean it only when/if we see the new option.

To all of you out there even if you have only one kid or realy want the super exclusive item.
Please don't buy a deluxe membership until they make a fix. I belive that is the only way they will hear us for sure.
yaelhkr is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 10:41 PM   #754
spypuppy spypuppy2
Gift Guru

spypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant future

Holding my breath to read if they do fix it or break it even worse. Would love to have my deluxe back on 5 accounts. But not getting out the plastic yet!!

The bills come first GANZ remember! Estore is not a bill but a luxury that we can live without.
spypuppy is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 11:01 PM   #755
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

I am glad that they addressed the issue, and that they are working on something for family accounts, but they should have figured something out BEFORE they discontinued the existing family account option! I hope they get something lined up by the end of summer - our family account expires some time in the fall and I can not and will not pay for three individual Deluxe memberships.
momcrom is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 11:07 PM   #756
Happy to be
Gifted

GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!

I don't give a fig about the Gold zone. It comes up automatically, but I often leave it.

I do like the monthly gift boxes, the extra job, some of the extra activities and prizes, but not all. My son loves the extra vacations. I would most miss Deluxe rares in the Curio shop.

As to the E-store points. I like them, but have learned that they lead me to buy more points. They're like a lot of coupons, just enough to make me spend $ I wouldn't if they weren't there.

This experience has given me a wake up call. I think I'm one of many people who needs to join a thread entitled "Webkinz Addiction, an Intervention about Making too Much of Virtual Life... AKA Get a Life!"

Anyway, we'll see what they do regarding family plan. If it's not to egregious I may forgive. I would hate to give up the Webkinz hobby altogether.

But I don't like the thought of being BLINDLY manipulated by Ganz. So, I'll have to see what they offer.

So, we all have our priorities and likes/dislikes. Let's try not to bludgeon each other over this.

Is it arrogant to be happy that our crankiness has at least been noticed? I don't really think so. Call me naive. I can take it. I've got more important things on my plate right now. The tweet acknowledging our concerns pleased me. I hope that they really listened and offer something fair.
GlynnisI is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 11:09 PM   #757

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

I just went to play on webkinz and I noticed that they are really really pushing the DELUXE membership. Here is a screen shot of an ad in WHAT'S NEW.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgderluxepush.jpg (32.6 KB, 17 views)
junebugwebkinz is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 11:15 PM   #758
Did you say TRADE ?
Gift Guru

Aries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by momcrom
I am glad that they addressed the issue, and that they are working on something for family accounts, but they should have figured something out BEFORE they discontinued the existing family account option! I hope they get something lined up by the end of summer - our family account expires some time in the fall and I can not and will not pay for three individual Deluxe memberships.
The longer they wait, the harder it will be for them to change without upsetting the ones that purchase in the interim ... I'm concerned about that ...
Aries962 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 11:15 PM   #759

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by junebugwebkinz
I just went to play on webkinz and I noticed that they are really really pushing the DELUXE membership. Here is a screen shot of an ad in WHAT'S NEW.
Now here is what I wanted to say about this. "FILLED WITH AWSOME PERKS THAT OTHER PETS JUST DON'T HAVE" (HAVE AND HAVE NOTS), "LOVING PET" (Does your pet NOT love you if you are not deluxe), "Don't forget to renew your deluxe membership" - YES especially now that we have fixed it so that it will cost you so much more for your precious families.

GANZ had this all planned out. They knew exactly what they were doing. Has anyone else noticed all the DELUXE ads all over WW? Our kids are seeing these......... I can't get over this. WOW I have been a fool that is for sure.
Old 04-29-2010, 11:23 PM   #760

I do not know of anyone that supported the DELUXE idea, it was just affordable at the time. I could not afford the single Deluxe with the BIG gift but the family package was an okay price. I have never personnally liked the Deluxe, mater of fact I thought it was a bad idea from the start. However, my girls do not want to play on a site without access to the entire site and I don't blame them. I simply wanted them to have access to the WHOLE OF WW. I do not think of Deluxe as a PERK but instead it is part of WW that you only get if you dig into your pockets and they are now simply trying to make us dig deeper.
Closed

Tags
bring back family plan!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: