Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 4.70 average. Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 09:22 PM   #741
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

dolphin95 swims in greatness
dolphin95 swims in greatness

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

I called them, and I Twittered them. I'm glad they have hear us roar. Now, let's see some action.
dolphin95 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2010, 09:22 PM   #742
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

UPDATE: during the Twitter party, this is what was tweeted:
About the Family Deluxe Membership. We've heard you and are working on a new option for parents with multiple kids.

I was so pleased to see this appear on my page at twitter. I intend to let Ganz know how much I appreciate being heard, and that I am looking forward to an excellent resolution in this matter.

I know that we do not have a final answer, but this is a very immediate response to our communication with the company. A wonderfully positive thing in itself, and I think, something to celebrate on WW5.

If you took the time to call or email over the past few days, please take the time to let them know how much we appreciate being heard.
myJbees is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 09:23 PM   #743
Webkinz :)
rodentmom is just really nicerodentmom is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by shaner8
Not to get off topic, but what is so "kid friendly" about PJ offering her exclusives , 2 nights in a row , at 10pm when most kids are in bed.
Not on the Pacific Time, they aren't. It's probably a reasonably friendly time for them. I wouldn't know personally since I grew up in Central and now live in Eastern, but I suspect that it's a lot friendlier for them than say, 5pm Eastern, when they will still be in school on the West Caost.
rodentmom is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 09:31 PM   #744
Lil Kinz
lizziebean24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added

View Post Originally Posted by cindyl40
Well yes it may be really good for some, but taking away the Family Membership really is the pits for others. We currently have 4 in all on a Family membership and now the cost of that will be very expensive. Sneaky!!
i agree too
lizziebean24 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 09:32 PM   #745
iamsusie2
WIGEV Team Member

iamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I appreciate that Ganz is trying to find a way for the families to have Deluxe. thanks Ganz.

Please make it reasonably priced!

Thank you!
iamsusie2 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 09:34 PM   #746
twinklestar will become famous soon enough

Customers have a right to voice their concerns! I thought WI members did so with humour and/or upset and/or intelligence- all valid. I didn't see one bit of rudeness from people unhappy with ganz and I read every single post. On the contrary I saw several posts reminding everyone to be polite. Just as some opt not to go deluxe others are are free to opt out of renewing and estore shopping and it is good to share the reasons why. Many companies have to pay for feedback. People are -supposed- to make choices that suit them and their families. I think smug condescending attitudes are hurtful

I'm a little bit hopeful re family deluxe <3
twinklestar is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 09:42 PM   #747
Gift Guru

fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible
fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I am so glad to see that ganz is now thinking about another possible option for multiple children/account families!! I am curious and very interested to see what they come up with. I very much liked the family plan and hope their new option maintains the spirit of the family plan!!
fumble99 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 09:42 PM   #748

Jeca is on a distinguished road

I really hope that those who are still interested in deluxe family get a fair deal from ganz. I'm glad that they are responding to their customer base. Its good business and good for the kids who enjoy WW. WW is a fun thing for our family. This whole thing has opened my eyes that I need to step back and enjoy it for what it is. As disappointed in this decision by Ganz as I am, I'm glad, I think I've seen some greed in myself as well as in Ganz, in my collecting, in going deluxe, in buying images on a screen with real money, With wanting more and playing more and more. What a day! Good night all and I hope this turns out well in the end!
Jeca is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 09:45 PM   #749
Lil Kinz
lizziebean24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well yes it may be really good for some, but taking away the Family Membership really is the pits for others. We currently have 5 in all on a Family membership and now the cost of that will be very expensive
lizziebean24 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 09:51 PM   #750
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by myJbees
UPDATE: during the Twitter party, this is what was tweeted:
About the Family Deluxe Membership. We've heard you and are working on a new option for parents with multiple kids.

I was so pleased to see this appear on my page at twitter. I intend to let Ganz know how much I appreciate being heard, and that I am looking forward to an excellent resolution in this matter.

I know that we do not have a final answer, but this is a very immediate response to our communication with the company. A wonderfully positive thing in itself, and I think, something to celebrate on WW5.

If you took the time to call or email over the past few days, please take the time to let them know how much we appreciate being heard.
Thanks, myJbees, for passing on that information. It is good to hear that they will look into a family option of some sort. I am still creating an avvie for my voice to Ganz as I wait to hear what will happen as I don't twitter and I know they watch this site.

I was fortunate to have renewed our family membership the beginning of April, so if nothing else, I can still reep the benefits for the next year. Then we will have to see what the deal is to decide if it is worth it or not.

I haven't all the other posts as there are so many, but I do feel sad that this would divide people on WI. We WI members are all part of this community for the same reason - because we share a common interest. It shouldn't matter who has what. And people from either side - deluxe or non deluxe - should be able to voice their opinions in a way that is tactful and not hurtful toward anyone. The key is to not let the frustration with Ganz over this matter interfere with the fun we should be having here on WI.
kinzmom1924 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bring back family plan!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: