Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 4.70 average. Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 08:53 PM   #731
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

And some will whine and continue to bu..human nature ! I prefer to enjoy the fun

Last edited by cocoabean; 04-29-2010 at 09:03 PM.. Reason: removing quoted post:)
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2010, 08:54 PM   #732
Webkinz :)

ALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

I just had a wild thought. We are in the full of the moon and people are said to do lots of crazy things during that time. Just ask anyone working in the ER. Do you think that is what happened with Ganz??????????????? ROFL!
Old 04-29-2010, 08:57 PM   #733

allycat7 has a spectacular aura about

This is all adout money! Now the question how much for Family membership?
allycat7 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 09:01 PM   #734
Did you say TRADE ?
Gift Guru

Aries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clown

I don't want any change to the Family Membership at all. If they change the number of accounts or dollar value, I still won't be able to change. It was a perfect the way it was ...
Aries962 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 09:03 PM   #735

nightsdream is on a distinguished road

Well, its seems Ganz has half way regained their senses... Now the big question is what will this "new" Family plan hold in store for us. I can perfectly understand a slight price bump (to be honest I always wondered why the family and single plans were the same price), but somehow my mind just keeps thinking it'll be more to it than that. After all they seem to prove time and time again that they're rather money hungry and greedy to boot.
As I said before lets just sit back and enjoy this ride while it last, because the way things are going there's no telling what'll happen next.
nightsdream is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 09:03 PM   #736

shaner8 is on a distinguished road

Why work on a new option, when the old one was perfectly fine. We were never"confused". I bet their "New option" will be the $45 for the first family member and then an amount of $10 or more for each additional member added to the account. If that is what they do, no way.
Old 04-29-2010, 09:04 PM   #737
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

I'm thinking that with the reaction to this at the twitter party tonight they may re-think this decision
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 09:07 PM   #738
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Well that's good. You've made a choice for yourself. I don't buy at the estore anymore because I feel it's too expensive for what it is. Deluxe isn't a "clique" to me as much as not a good bargain but I don't begrudge anyone for enjoying the benefits of it. I figure each individual needs to choose what's right for themselves and their family.

I applaud those who take a stand and ask that something that was taken away be reinstated.
If you don't ask you don't get.

Ganz is greedy? I would think most everyone has that one figured out. But many of us succumb to the goodies... for you it's the estore, for me... it's Deluxe.

Last edited by cocoabean; 04-29-2010 at 09:33 PM..
VeronicaGee is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 09:16 PM   #739
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by cocoabean
I think sometimes Ganz does things without considering the impact on it's members. Case in point back when they changed the recipe solved screen... they didn't realize how strongly the chefs in WW felt about the large beautiful recipe solve screen being replaced by a little one where you couldn't see the details of the food created and with all of the posting about how much we missed it they changed it back!

Things can be accomplished by this forum and it's members. The boycott type posturing does not accomplish anything, but I do believe that responsible posting by our members is heard by Ganz.
I think you are right!

Thank you for the reminder
Old 04-29-2010, 09:16 PM   #740

shaner8 is on a distinguished road

Not to get off topic, but what is so "kid friendly" about PJ offering her exclusives , 2 nights in a row , at 10pm when most kids are in bed.
Closed

Tags
bring back family plan!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: