Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 4.70 average. Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 08:38 PM   #721
Webkinz :)
tasah has a spectacular aura abouttasah has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

well i am pretty sure the idea is to increase the price all along, and i am pretty sure they knew the response, i believe you are correct.

did any of you get on twitter, cause i didnt understand it, i did not see any answers to anything. it was going so fast, you coudnt even read it.

Last edited by tasah; 04-29-2010 at 08:38 PM..
tasah is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2010, 08:38 PM   #722
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

i didn't like the twitter party, i couldn't see any of my posts as soon as the party started, and even after the party ended, also people were swearing on the site and it ran really really slow, it kept freezing
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 08:38 PM   #723
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

They should stick with the old adage..."if it ain't broke, DON'T FIX IT!" Plain and simple.
yazkitty is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 08:39 PM   #724
tasah has a spectacular aura abouttasah has a spectacular aura about

that is exactly what i thought, i got nothing out of it and i didnt see any answers
tasah is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 08:40 PM   #725

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
AWESOME!
I KNEW they would come through!!! In fact, I felt REALLY guilty putting on this angry avvie-especially because they have proven time and time again that they DO listen to us...
Don't feel guilty one little bit about your angry avvie. If they hadn't pulled such a stunt in the first place, there wouldn't have been any ill feelings from anybody. And I'm sure if the general public had just sat back and not said anything, they would have continued with their deviously underhanded ploy. I am glad that they are going to do something for those multiple family accounts, let's hope for the sake of fuzzy pets everywhere that it's not too late!!....
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 08:43 PM   #726
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by tasah
that is exactly what i thought, i got nothing out of it and i didnt see any answers
To see the answers from the Creative Director Click here:

Webkinz by Ganz (webkinz) on Twitter

Then you will only see the CD's tweets not every #webkinzday tweet
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 08:46 PM   #727

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I've witnessed first-hand Ganz's humanity on at least three major occasions. I will not put them though the grinder yet. There is nothing wrong with voicing your displeasure over their change, however I do not like to see only the bad in something either.

Deluxe or no Deluxe, Webkinz World is my happy place in this world of chaos and sometimes big downers. No matter what, Webkinz World brings my children smiles-which in turn brings me smiles, and those smiles don't come from changing our phone colors...they come from our little virtutal world of silliness...
I totally understand where your coming from that's why it's made me so sad the last few months because Webkinz was our happy place too. I feel they(Ganz) took it away from me and my family. I'm glad that it hasn't been ruined for you & yours but our happiness has been greatly diminished
Gwenda is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 08:48 PM   #728
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by Dancerina
Ditto Yazkitty. They are working on a "new option for parents with multiple kids"?

There was nothing wrong with the old option.
I didn't care for that answer either. It was fine the way it was.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 08:48 PM   #729
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

View Post Originally Posted by yazkitty
They should stick with the old adage..."if it ain't broke, DON'T FIX IT!" Plain and simple.
I agree with you 100%.
Babs is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 08:49 PM   #730
gdshantz
Gift Guru

gdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by yazkitty
I agree completely!
Closed

Tags
bring back family plan!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: