Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 4.70 average. Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 08:09 PM   #711
Webkinz :)

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

View Post Originally Posted by Jarrah
Tweet from webkinz
About the Family Deluxe Membership. We've heard you and are working on a new option for parents with multiple kids.
What there working on is-ooops we've gone to far & what do you think we can still get away with.
Gwenda is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2010, 08:12 PM   #712
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

We'll just have to see what they propose - $45 for our family was the most I was willing to pay - so we'll see what the compromise is.

Without estore points we won't be participating. I can live without Gold

Last edited by Jarrah; 04-29-2010 at 08:14 PM..
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 08:16 PM   #713
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Jarrah
Tweet from webkinz
About the Family Deluxe Membership. We've heard you and are working on a new option for parents with multiple kids.
AWESOME!
I KNEW they would come through!!! In fact, I felt REALLY guilty putting on this angry avvie-especially because they have proven time and time again that they DO listen to us...
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 08:17 PM   #714
Gifted

deenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to behold

Maybe they will be "generous" and go down to 112.50 for a family of five. Yeah - we'll see what they've "worked on" and how much the price goes up.

I think that this whole mess is just a big ploy. They know that we are not happy. Great. They know that we will talk about it - great.
deenies is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 08:25 PM   #715

ALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to behold

Sure, they are working on something. But will it actually be of any real value? Or just a way to camoflague their greed?
Old 04-29-2010, 08:26 PM   #716
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Gwenda
While I agree with alot you are saying I also think you're being a little harsh.We're not all lemmings.

Let's just wait and see.....don't start the victory party yet.The only thing they've been hearing for some time is ka-ching, ka-ching!
I've witnessed first-hand Ganz's humanity on at least three major occasions. I will not put them though the grinder yet. There is nothing wrong with voicing your displeasure over their change, however I do not like to see only the bad in something either.

Deluxe or no Deluxe, Webkinz World is my happy place in this world of chaos and sometimes big downers. No matter what, Webkinz World brings my children smiles-which in turn brings me smiles, and those smiles don't come from changing our phone colors...they come from our little virtutal world of silliness...
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 08:27 PM   #717

ALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to behold

As to Deluxe members being a clique, the main reason I was going to get a Deluxe when I had managed to save the money was for the extra classes. That is the main reason I am still involved with WW.
Old 04-29-2010, 08:31 PM   #718
tasah has a spectacular aura abouttasah has a spectacular aura about

i dont think that anyone should pay extra for anything, when we signed on to this, it was all about fun for kids, now that us adults are hooked, it is not so fun to see what ganz is all about. i never buy from the e store because i believe that it probably isnt even legal to charge for nothing. and that was ganz argument when people tried to sell their pixils on ebay. Then they turned around and did the same thing. i think that everyone should ban from buying any more webkinz for a while and we shall see where they go from there. anyway, all the cute things are in the estore not in any of our accounts. ganz, i hope you read these posts cause you are stirring up big trouble.
tasah is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 08:33 PM   #719
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

They're working on a "new" option...which translates to "we're trying to figure how to still get more money out of you but make you think we're doing this for you!" Pathetic. How bout they just leave it the way it was?
yazkitty is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 08:34 PM   #720

Dancerina is on a distinguished road

Ditto Yazkitty. They are working on a "new option for parents with multiple kids"?

There was nothing wrong with the old option.
Dancerina is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bring back family plan!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: