Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 4.70 average. Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 06:58 PM   #701
Webkinz :)

ALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

View Post Originally Posted by Gwenda
You just found out Ganz has canceled Family deluxe,what are you gonna do now?

Answer -first I'm take the money I'm no longer spending on webkinz and then "I'm going to Disney World!"
This is the first time I have laughed all day and I want to thank you as I really needed it--so did my blood pressure!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2010, 07:00 PM   #702

shaner8 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

Thank you so much, Rockermom. I learned something new, even though it was under these terrible circumstances
Old 04-29-2010, 07:06 PM   #703

redcurrant is on a distinguished road

I had a family membership shared between our family I will not renew when it is over Ganz shame on you. 5 more customers gone
Old 04-29-2010, 07:11 PM   #704
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

I can not follow those blur of tweets whizzing by. I did get a tweet to my phone from ganz though. It said: About the Family Deluxe Membership. We've heard you and are working on a new option for parents with multiple kids.
lamb is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 07:14 PM   #705
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by lamb
I can not follow those blur of tweets whizzing by. I did get a tweet to my phone from ganz though. It said: About the Family Deluxe Membership. We've heard you and are working on a new option for parents with multiple kids.
That's wonderful news!! I'm looking forward to hearing their new option!
Desty is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 07:21 PM   #706
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Tweet from webkinz
About the Family Deluxe Membership. We've heard you and are working on a new option for parents with multiple kids.
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 07:22 PM   #707
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

I like this idea. I can get it on Friday for my account!
BloogleJ is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 07:31 PM   #708

nhillier is on a distinguished road

I have to say I am very disappointed in the GREED that Ganz has shown over the last year. Not only do you put our 5 or 6 webkinz in a month then you introduce the signature pets!! NOW...you decide to take away the family plan!!!!! That was the only way that my 5 family members could ever think about going deluxe. Shame on you for being greedy and not caring about your customers. In case you haven't noticed there has been a world wide recession and Webkinz is becoming a worldwide phenomena. Good way to get rid of faithful customers and to stop new ones. Congratulations...you must be so impressed with your decision making.
nhillier is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 07:35 PM   #709

ALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by nhillier
I have to say I am very disappointed in the GREED that Ganz has shown over the last year. Not only do you put our 5 or 6 webkinz in a month then you introduce the signature pets!! NOW...you decide to take away the family plan!!!!! That was the only way that my 5 family members could ever think about going deluxe. Shame on you for being greedy and not caring about your customers. In case you haven't noticed there has been a world wide recession and Webkinz is becoming a worldwide phenomena. Good way to get rid of faithful customers and to stop new ones. Congratulations...you must be so impressed with your decision making.
Couldn't agree more!
Old 04-29-2010, 07:52 PM   #710
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

Very disappointed about the family plan being discontinued. My membership just expired last week but I received my April box. I was planning on buying a new family plan May 1st so I don't know what I'm going to do now.
Closed

Tags
bring back family plan!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: