Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 4.70 average. Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 08:50 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

FanofwebKatz is a jewel in the roughFanofwebKatz is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added

View Post Originally Posted by Robmomm
I agree 100%!! I just noticed that the family plan is gone. What a HUGE mistake for Ganz to make. I hope that they re-think that decision really quickly..........and the automatic renewal stinks too. No thanks.
I just told my mom about it. She's not that happy about it either, so she would agree with you. In fact , she is not sure if she will re-new what she has now, and might just drop it when it runs out.( - As, for me?) I had not been on the E-store, till I saw what you all had to say, and it's true (gone??Why?). I don't think it's that great an idea for them to get rid of the family plan. People are not going to spend 45$ for each one of their accounts. I know that I won't.
FanofwebKatz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2010, 08:52 PM   #62

hiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Dissolving the Deluxe Family has made alot of people furious!

Most, if not all of my adult friends who purchase from the estore..will now stop buying altogether!!

So for 5 accounts with Deluxe benefits? $225 !! Seriously? For pixels ??

I was going to post a bunch of quotes I read tonight from unhappy users but this seems to sum it up..

"They certainly did make it easier.... easier to say NO THANK YOU! "
Old 04-27-2010, 09:26 PM   #63
Supermanfan2

WebkinzFrenzy is a jewel in the roughWebkinzFrenzy is a jewel in the rough

I have one deluxe membership on my main account so that I could receive the main prize, I also had one family deluxe membership covering our family's other 5 accounts. Both are set to expire in late June. I will not renew the main one, nor will I buy the $2 a month rip off. Paying $24 a year to buy extra rares??? Really? Does that seem logical to people? I am shocked so many people seem excited about it. In the end, you have paid $24 for an outdoor item (IF you keep it on autopay for 12 consecutive months you get the big prize). That is it, that is all you got, no monthly prize box, no estore points, just one outdoor item worth no more than $10, and honestly not even worth that, and the ability to buy things sooner from the curio shop. Without the family deluxe membership I will not go back to the estore again once my account expires. I spend money on things that entertain me and are worth the money, $24 a year to buy a virtual bed before everyone else is certainly not worth it. So, they just lost $90 from me, plus all the extra I spend in the estore adding to my monthly points to buy things I want.
WebkinzFrenzy is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 09:33 PM   #64

Ozhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonder

Dissolving the Deluxe Family has made alot of people furious including myself!

What was ganz thinking making this decision.

For 5 accounts (which was family) it would now cost $225 ! For pixels ??
And at the end of the day they will be dead pixels. Waste of money!

"The decision to look at other gaming sites has just been made easier .... "facebook" here I come. Its free after all!
Old 04-27-2010, 09:48 PM   #65
Gifted

deenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to behold

Bad move for Ganz to retire the family membership! (We just upgraded to Deluxe with the family membership - but won't be doing it with this nonsense.)

I am calling them tomorrow to complain about this one - maybe if enough of us do they might bring it back.

Whew - just under the gun!
deenies is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 09:51 PM   #66
kmmhug has a spectacular aura aboutkmmhug has a spectacular aura about

When our current family membership expires that is the end of it for me also. I am no way going to pay 3x's as much to keep our 3 family accounts going. They will lose more money than that, because I frequently have spotted the kids an extra 10.00 worth of points to allow them to buy something sooner for their accounts. No more! I hope they will rethink this before we expire, but if not, c'est la vive'
kmmhug is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 10:03 PM   #67
schmoopie is on a distinguished road

I am very sad about this too! The changes all sounded so good until they took away the family membership. I will be passing now. Bad move ganz. So many people are so upset. And my poor friends that didn't renew yet are now stuck without the family membership they were gonna get. Where was the warning? Very bad move.
schmoopie is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 10:21 PM   #68

hiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Can the title of this thread/front page be edited ..... To include the removal of Family Deluxe option also. Please.
Old 04-27-2010, 10:25 PM   #69
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Wow! Just when I though Ganz couldn't get any greedier.

I renewed my family account a few weeks ago, but the family account I bought for my nieces and a friend's daughter are due for renewal on May 4th. Like others, I waited too long. They just sent me the notice YESTERDAY and never even mentioned the options were changing. So much for customer loyalty.

It's a shame because there is no way I'm going to pay for 5 individual accounts and now I have to tell my nieces that Ganz Greed finally did me in.

As for me and my family, this is the last straw. We teach our children not to be greedy or take advantage of others, yet we've allowed Ganz to do just that to us time and time again. I can no longer in good conscience allow myself or my family members to be so manipulated at every turn. I have told them that I will no longer buy ANYTHING from the eStore either for myself or for them, and I'm happy to say that although they were shocked, when I explained why, they agreed. It's nice to know their priorities are straight. Too bad we can't say the same for Ganz.

Ganz, if you are reading this you just lost a loyal customer AND a small fortune!
What were you thinking?
mulberry59 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 10:50 PM   #70
Diabetes Awareness

sindarin has a spectacular aura about

i apologize....i didn't think clearly on my math skills above. it would be cheaper per year - 12 months x 2 = $24.00 than the full $45.00. So, with one deluxe account up front, i am actually paying more than $2.00 (go figure...)???
sindarin is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bring back family plan!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: