Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 4.70 average. Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 05:28 PM   #681
Lil Kinz
shoe426 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

I wish they did not get rid of the family option! I have all of my family on ours. Without the family option, it will cost a small fortune (225$) for everyone to be deluxe! They should at least have an add on feature for multiple accounts if they are getting rid of it all together.
shoe426 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2010, 05:35 PM   #682
Webkinz :)

NTIMID8 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

I have a family and I NEED the family option. If we start some kind of a petition, do you think GANZ will listen. I can't afford to renew my account if they retire the family option. This really upsets me. GANZ is getting greedy.
Old 04-29-2010, 05:37 PM   #683

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

Just to let you all know, I'm putting my points where my mouth is. I resisted the urge to buy the Webkinz Day Package for 10,000 points at the eStore and I WAS going to buy TWO of them (after all, chairs have to be in pairs for room designing purposes LOL). But anyway, even though I would have used existing points on my account left over from last weekend, I DID NOT BUY the package and so begins my stand again eStore shopping until the FAMILY DELUXE MEMBERSHIP is reinstated.

PS ~ I don't know whose avatar I "borrowed" but I hope the person who created it doesn't mind. If they do, please PM me and I will remove it.

PPS ~ NOTE TO GANZ ~ Notice the correct use of the word "whose" in the sentence above.
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 05:39 PM   #684
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

All I know is that if they don't return the family option, Santa will say NO NO NO this year...

(instead of ho ho ho of course) As Santa was the one who was kind enough to gift us (he even made us all cool certificates with personalized messages-LOVE that guy! )
Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 05:40 PM   #685

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
Just to let you all know, I'm putting my points where my mouth is. I resisted the urge to buy the Webkinz Day Package for 10,000 points at the eStore and I WAS going to buy TWO of them (after all, chairs have to be in pairs for room designing purposes LOL). But anyway, even though I would have used existing points on my account left over from last weekend, I DID NOT BUY the package and so begins my stand against eStore shopping until the FAMILY DELUXE MEMBERSHIP is reinstated.
I don't have a "modify" button on this thread so I can't correct my typo, but I meant to type " ... and so begins my stand against eStore shopping until the FAMILY DELUXE MEMBERSHIP is reinstated."
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 05:42 PM   #686

NTIMID8 has a spectacular aura about

Just to let you all know, I'm putting my points where my mouth is. I resisted the urge to buy the Webkinz Day Package for 10,000 points at the eStore and I WAS going to buy TWO of them (after all, chairs have to be in pairs for room designing purposes LOL). But anyway, even though I would have used existing points on my account left over from last weekend, I DID NOT BUY the package and so begins my stand again eStore shopping until the FAMILY DELUXE MEMBERSHIP is reinstated.

PS ~ I don't know whose avatar I "borrowed" but I hope the person who created it doesn't mind. If they do, please PM me and I will remove it.

PPS ~ NOTE TO GANZ ~ Notice the correct use of the word "whose" in the sentence above.

I hope you don't mind. I used your avatar. GANZ is making me mad. I NEED the family option. let me know if you don't want me to copy your avatar.
Old 04-29-2010, 05:50 PM   #687
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

I made the avatar and I'm thrilled that you are using it to help spread the message
lamb is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 05:51 PM   #688

hopey has a spectacular aura about

Spread the word: SAVE THE DELUXE FAMILY OPTION!!!!!
Old 04-29-2010, 05:56 PM   #689
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Aries962
This is a pretty big fiasco. They've had some good ones over the past year or so ... I hope they remember that their customers stuck with them while they fixed their goofs. This is the biggest one yet, as far as I am concerned. I stuck with them through the "Lost Santa Saga" and the starving pets, but this one I won't put up with. Not at all...
I hear ya Aries...and I love your Avatar so I did take advantage of you willingness to share.

After sending in an email to Ganz I did get the 'generic' response delivered to me today. First, I think they thought we were all stupid...thinking the new $2 plan would appease all of us who had taken advantage of the family plan in the past...but now, after receiving that email and reading the part where they BLAME the members CONFUSION on the retirement of the deluxe family plan...well, that's just absolutely bad, Bad, BAD PR...it's like rubbing salt in the wound...they have insulted my intelligence along with all of those other deluxe family membership holders by saying it was OUR confusion which led to this decision....YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME....BLAMING A BAD CHOICE ON CUSTOMER CONFUSION....The only thing confusing is that Ganz really does not understand who their users are or what they want...even with the feedback we give and the items we purchase. Time to get the white collar big wigs out of the PR business GANZ and stop letting those who really know nothing about the 'real world' make these decisions...get some blue collar, real life members to let you know what is really important to members...or better yet....LISTEN TO YOUR MEMBERS!!!!

Last edited by FroggyDoodle; 04-29-2010 at 05:58 PM..
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 05:57 PM   #690
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

Noooo, don't get rid of the family deluxe option! There is no way I can buy the deluxe for my family now. Poor decision making GANZ!
DogLUVR is offline Male
Closed

Tags
bring back family plan!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: