Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 4.70 average. Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 04:30 PM   #671
Did you say TRADE ?
Gift Guru

Aries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

This is a pretty big fiasco. They've had some good ones over the past year or so ... I hope they remember that their customers stuck with them while they fixed their goofs. This is the biggest one yet, as far as I am concerned. I stuck with them through the "Lost Santa Saga" and the starving pets, but this one I won't put up with. Not at all...
Aries962 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2010, 04:37 PM   #672
lovewebk
Lil Kinz
keanakate99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

awesome idea!
keanakate99 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 04:39 PM   #673
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by NR1991
Hey everyone...be careful with the "I'll just buy one pet a year to keep my account active". You know if they hear that too many times what will happen
That's my thoughts too!
Vickie is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 04:42 PM   #674
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Gosh! Even Trump can't afford Deluxe now!
Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 04:55 PM   #675
hereDoIPutAllThe
Webkinz :)

dadof3 has a spectacular aura aboutdadof3 has a spectacular aura about

eBay, here I come...The stock pile of codes and new with tags will be going (Sherbet Bunnies, Pegasuses, retired pets, etc.) Hopefully I will recoup close to what was paid.

Too bad I can't eBay the accounts...Main account over 550,000 KC. 3 asian accounts all over 225,000 KC, 2 kids accounts over 130,000 KC, DW account over 140,000 KC. We all know that's against the Ganz user agreement. Maybe I will just kinzpost it all away...

Time to get out of the virtual world and back in the real one...It is an addiction. For me it was always that I was so invested that I thought it would be like losing money...but it is just virtual KC I wont be earning. I have been slowly weaning myself off...this will help the last push.

Cheers!
dadof3 is offline Male
Old 04-29-2010, 04:57 PM   #676
jennbugs

jennbugs73 is on a distinguished road

I love it Dragonbird! You are probably right, Trump will have to break his piggy bank to afford this one! Just Kidding! But you made me laugh on that one!
jennbugs73 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 04:57 PM   #677
Honeypie is an unknown quantity at this point

I was told by Ganz that people were confused by the family memeberships so they revamped the program. Seriously???? I won't be participating in any of the new programs offered. Too bad.
Honeypie is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 05:09 PM   #678

Jeca is on a distinguished road

Angry Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

I'm really disappointed. This is a slap in the face. I originally got a webkinz to play with my little sister. We got deluxe because it seemed cool. I spent money at the estore bc I found the collecting was fun and I didn't want plushies.

I won't renew deluxe and I won't spend any more money at the estore. I won't buy another pet until I have to.l Webkinz for me will go back to being what it started out as: a way to play games online with my little sister when i live far away from her. No more collecting or trying to attain a certain goal or anything else any more. I'm disgusted. Ganz won't get anymore of my money after such a punk move.
Jeca is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 05:19 PM   #679
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

View Post Originally Posted by Honeypie
I was told by Ganz that people were confused by the family memeberships so they revamped the program. Seriously???? I won't be participating in any of the new programs offered. Too bad.
It's not the people who are confused.....I think it is Ganz. The only way the will get the message anyone is unhappy is to hit them where it is going to hurt...IN THERE POCKETS! (Maybe when sales drop in the estore and in the stores) they will take notice, as for me...Facebook here I come.
Babs is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 05:27 PM   #680
Peace to all

JennaBee is just really niceJennaBee is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Honeybear
Ah, yes, spin, spin and more spin. Translate "decided it no longer fit into our product mix" to read "we figured we could make a bundle more cash off you if we ditched this loss leader" and there you have it. I was upset yesterday, but today I'm just disgusted. I will not renew any Deluxe anything when my family plan is up, I will not buy anything else from the e-store, and other than my long-awaited Border Collie plush, I'm not buying any more pets for the next long while, either.

Before all this drama started, I decided to make a scrapbook of all my Webkinz rooms and pets so if I decided to stop playing I'd have it to look back on. This may sound a bit nuts (my DH thinks I'm off my rocker) but after someone here pointed out we don't own our pixels, we're just renting them from Ganz until they decide to pull the plug, I thought it would be nice to have something in hand vs. just on their servers. I'm happy I started this now that the Deluxe has hit the fan *vbg*.
I have been doing this as well, making it into a PPT presentation. I also take screenshots of special events and drop them into an 'everyday' PPT so that I can make keep those cool memories. My most recent shot included my rocket launches. I even have several screenshots of my "map" so I can see how all of my rooms fit together, as i think about this as well. It's the architect in me...
Closed

Tags
bring back family plan!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: