Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 4.70 average. Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 02:19 PM   #631
Webkinz :)
j1230 is a jewel in the roughj1230 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

Since the family plan is gone, we can't do deluxe anymore when it expires. My dad barely let us do it for Christmas because we were buying nothing. Now, my mom says we can just keep our accounts going with the $5. holiday little kinz at Target, which will cost less than half of the family deluxe anyway. It's disappointing.

My mom did say that each of us could do the $2. a month for the month of our birthdays if we want. Maybe some other people can convince their parents to do the same thing.
j1230 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2010, 02:21 PM   #632
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

View Post Originally Posted by karrit
I just got done reading all the new membership info & it looks like this $2 a month plan is great for those who don't car about the e-store points or the monthly gift box. It clearly says that if you maintain the membership for 12 continuous months you will receive the Super Deluxe gift.

"The Super Deluxe Item is awarded to 1 Year subscribers immediately as an added gift. All other subscribers are able to obtain this gift if 12 months of continuous deluxe membership is retained at any price level (Twelve 1 month subscriptions, Four 3 month subscriptions, or Two 6 month subscriptions)."

Now how about they give me an option that doesn't include the e-store points but gives me the gift boxes and costs considerably less than the Individual Annual Deluxe membership.
I don't think the $2 a month plan is one that will give you the super deluxe gift if you have it for 12 months, but I will have to look at that again.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 02:26 PM   #633
Did you say TRADE ?
Gift Guru

Aries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by SchmoopiePie
Yup! I think that inadvertently they did some of us a favor by helping us to see the light. I am scaling back big-time and maybe eventually weaning off this addiction entirely. All 5 of the kids who's accounts I babysit currently, rarely if ever get on anymore. I don't expect any of them will today either, even though it is WK Day & they have yet to get the disappointing news that they won't be deluxe anymore soon.

I agree with scaling back. I decided to look over my stockpile of unused codes and start considering other options. Then I got a little panicky because I've been collecting so long. I may need the whole 11 and a bit months to ween myself if they don't put the Deluxe Family Membership back ...
Aries962 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 02:27 PM   #634
Spook is my

batguy will become famous soon enough

I "HATE" this!!!!! ganz is so mean sometimes!
batguy is offline Male
Old 04-29-2010, 02:30 PM   #635
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I don't think the $2 a month plan is one that will give you the super deluxe gift if you have it for 12 months, but I will have to look at that again.
I

Marnabear , It is clearly spelled out in the quote I posted that 12 continuous months of membership including 12 1 Month subscriptions will get you the Super Deluxe Item but not until your 12th month. I was shocked when I read that.

For the people that want the Super Gift item & not the e-store points this is definitely worth it for 1 account. Of course I'd be surprised if at the end of the 12 months they would still honor this. Since the monthly gift boxes are hit or miss with the gift items some people don't seem to care about getting those either. I certainly wouldn't go this route for 5 accounts but I may scale down my individual one when it expires next year since I'm fed up with the e-store anyway.
karrit is online now Female
Old 04-29-2010, 02:33 PM   #636

disneylisa has a spectacular aura about

Grr - and of course my family membership expires next week. I know this because we all got deluxe last year after getting those $1 webkinz.
disneylisa is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 02:38 PM   #637
Gift Guru

outinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonder

Cant wait to see that happens tonight on twitter.
outinthesun2003 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 02:44 PM   #638
YOWZA-I luv being
Gifted

inasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to all

I called, was polite and the girl said they are collecting all the summaries for the boss. No one has called saying they are happy they retired the family membership. And, on a side note, I figured out the ganz twitter, twitted mine, and then realized I sent it to thousands of folks on my facebook. (There is a new default setting on Twitter that sends all to facebook, unless you change it. Luckily someone called to ask what was up, LOL) Anyway, lots of people know about this now.

The CSR seemed to think that if enough people complain, Ganz will change their minds. Also, if eStore sales are down. So let's hope.

And no matter how much I wanted birthstone pets, I will not cave in. I will not cave in.
inasmomi is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 02:49 PM   #639
Did you say TRADE ?
Gift Guru

Aries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by inasmomi
I called, was polite and the girl said they are collecting all the summaries for the boss. No one has called saying they are happy they retired the family membership. And, on a side note, I figured out the ganz twitter, twitted mine, and then realized I sent it to thousands of folks on my facebook. (There is a new default setting on Twitter that sends all to facebook, unless you change it. Luckily someone called to ask what was up, LOL) Anyway, lots of people know about this now.

The CSR seemed to think that if enough people complain, Ganz will change their minds. Also, if eStore sales are down. So let's hope.

And no matter how much I wanted birthstone pets, I will not cave in. I will not cave in.
I went to the eStore today but didn't buy anything. I looked at the Sunflower Lion, but I won't be buying it. $12.50 will stay in my plastic. I think I'll start a running tab and see just what I would have spent...

The Facebook thing could be good to spread the word, that may end up being a happy whoops!
Aries962 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 02:51 PM   #640
YOWZA-I luv being
Gifted

inasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Aries962
I went to the eStore today but didn't buy anything. I looked at the Sunflower Lion, but I won't be buying it. $12.50 will stay in my plastic. I think I'll start a running tab and see just what I would have spent...

The Facebook thing could be good to spread the word, that may end up being a happy whoops!

That's a great idea, Aries! I think I will keep a tab as well.
inasmomi is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bring back family plan!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: