Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 4.70 average. Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 07:17 PM   #51
jennbugs
Webkinz :)

jennbugs73 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added

My husband says since Ganz has done this that we will find other ways to spend our money.
jennbugs73 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2010, 07:23 PM   #52

FanofwebKatz is a jewel in the roughFanofwebKatz is a jewel in the rough

This will be a nice addtion for those who might like to tryout the Deluxe, but may not be sure if they want it for long term. I do think some will find they will like having it, because as a member, you will get some really great surpises. We all love it.
FanofwebKatz is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 07:25 PM   #53

Tagna is on a distinguished road

WOW! I just did the Family Deluxe on Thursday. Glad I didn't wait to do it. I can't believe they would get rid of the family membership. Crazy!
Tagna is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 07:28 PM   #54
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by andigirl
Nope. I just went through it and the one account that we have that had not expired yet says that it is now set for automatic renewal and to renew my account today, they plainly said that they will hit my card again in 12 months and for any other accounts linked to me.

We purchased a single deluxe account for my husband to play with our kids and it was ticked for auto renewal. We never authorized them to keep our credit card info or the right to charge it at will, but they just did!
Andigirl, did you get an email with this info or were you in the estore trying to renew? It almost sounds like they're trying to say that if you renew today that it will then be marked for auto renewal for next year (which is their new policy), but you'd have to authorize that with today's purchase, not that they're going to automatically charge you for today's renewal if you didn't want to renew. Unless of course they've already processed it without you doing anything, in which case I'd say your credit card company (and probably the Better Business Bureau) needs a call because that's just bad business.
Old 04-27-2010, 07:53 PM   #55

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Wow, I also can't believe they got rid of the family plan! Guess I'm glad we just did it recently. Not sure if we'll have Deluxe when it expires now though. We have a lot of accounts that we had on it! I'm really bummed about that!
Lambchop77 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 08:17 PM   #56
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by JuniperBerry
People purchasing the $2/month version aren't getting all the same benefits of a yearly membership. The $2/month version doesn't include the Estore points, the monthly box or the super deluxe item.

FrogKissingLady, I wouldn't think so. All of us who purchased the family plan when it was still available will likely just have the deluxe options end and then we'll have to pick a new plan to be deluxe again since the plan we're on no longer exists. Also, the purchase wasn't made with an authorization of automatic payment so I don't think they can process it as such at a later date.
The $2/month DOES include the super deluxe item IF you keep it on auto-renewal for 12 months. Same with the other plans. If you keep them on auto-renewal for the full year, you will get the super deluxe item. The only difference is, if you purchase the full year to begin with, then you will get the super deluxe item right away; otherwise you have to wait to get it.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 08:21 PM   #57
legorvg9
Richie is an unknown quantity at this point

Another great idea by Ganz, but I still wish you got estore points and gift box
Richie is offline Male
Old 04-27-2010, 08:33 PM   #58
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

This is what is says on the estore about auto renewal:

How do I cancel the automatic renewal option on my deluxe membership?
Canceling automatic renewal is done online right from your account manager or from your billing email notifications. You will receive a membership expiry notification 30 days prior to the end of your membership period. This notification will inform you of when your credit card will be charged and will also provide you the option to cancel your automatic renewal if you wish to do so. For monthly memberships, notification will be sent by email 14 days in advance.
VeronicaGee is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 08:33 PM   #59
hy pokemon ROCKS!

almond0 is a glorious beacon of lightalmond0 is a glorious beacon of lightalmond0 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by MAKroll
so do you get to color your dock?
Yes
almond0 is offline Male
Old 04-27-2010, 08:36 PM   #60
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I will not be getting a deluxe memberhip for any of the kids since I cannot renew my family account. Come on, Ganz, you are really messing up here. Retire family plan?? Okay, now that's just ridiculous. I am getting fed up with how greedy Ganz is getting. I am not a happy webkinz mom right now.
TexasAnne is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bring back family plan!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: