Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 4.70 average. Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 11:46 AM   #561
yael204
Webkinz :)
yaelhkr is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 
Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

View Post Originally Posted by Peachtea1998
Can some one tell me if the 2 bucks/month thing is worth it? and back up explanation please because my mom won't let me get it unless I can back up my reasoning. Thanks.
~Peachtea1998
your mom is right it is not worth it.
All you get are a few more activities , the option to put some more clothing on each pet, and one more rare item a day. (The rare item is most likely to be available when you are busy and so
are activites that have some value (No more then one a day).

for the 24$ a year your are much better off buying a few real webkinz.

If the gift box is add to this account the the price it ok to my openion. but I am not even sure of this.
yaelhkr is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2010, 11:47 AM   #562

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

The Greedy-Ganz that stole Webkinz Day --- Thanks for liberating me from being a slave to my computer & spending my real money on your valueless pixels! Eliminating the deluxe family option was a HUGE wake-up call! I'm no longer your slave! I will be saving a lot of time & money in my life now & reconnection with my friends & family in the real world. Escapism can become a prison when it gets out of control. No one owns me! Much less a greedy company that takes every opportunity to show it's customers how little it values them! Time to put this addiction into it's place! I am going to go enjoy my REAL LIFE now! And I encourage others to do themselves the favor also!

SchmoopiePie is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 11:48 AM   #563

dollymomma is an unknown quantity at this point

Well this move goes to show Ganz is just another $$$$$$ making business. It's all about the mighty BUCK. I personally don't care for the deluxe, I did it for the kids. I don't like spending money of items that are not tangible. We will NOT BE RENEWING!! I've had my fill of ganz. No more spending on stuffed animals so I can waste my time on the computer!
dollymomma is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 11:51 AM   #564
Gift Trainee

stormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to behold

I could almost stomach a revision to 3 or 4 accounts but eliminating all together has really made me think.
stormwatch71 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 11:51 AM   #565
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Peachtea1998
Can some one tell me if the 2 bucks/month thing is worth it? and back up explanation please because my mom won't let me get it unless I can back up my reasoning. Thanks.
~Peachtea1998
In my opinion, it's not worth it. You don't get the monthly gift box or the extra 3000 e-store points each month. Those are the things that made Deluxe worth it, I think.
Desty is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 11:51 AM   #566

biddamom is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added

View Post Originally Posted by jennbugs73
Kats07, to answer your question, yes there is a package where you can add up to 5 accounts and pay about that price that you quoted. I can't remember exactly what we paid but my kids wanted it sooo badly and I kinda wanted the Deluxe option as well, so at Christmas we all pitched in and gave a little bit to absorb the cost. We even added my husband even though he didn't pitch in, and one of my daughter's friends since we had one extra spot open. It is a nice feature I must say, plus it isn't bad if you have someone to go in with you on. We split our eStore points and it just works out. Except for daddy, he gets no points since he failed to contribute. We let my daughter's friend have some though.

Sorry, I should have done this in my response above!

Umm I hate to be the one to burst your bubble, but that's the option they just got rid of. I was very lucky and just renewed my family's plan, but after it runs out I will no longer be able to afford to keep them on deluxe, and the $2 a month plan is a joke. You don't get a gift box or estore points. Why bother? To me this is just greed plain and simple, and I am FURIOUS. I think that there is no reason to eliminate the family deluxe because there is this pathetic excuse for another choice, and I think Ganz has some real gull announcing this on Webkinz Day. Thanks a lot Ganz, way to treat your customers! I was looking forward to the calibration all week. Now I just want to turn the computer off and find something to do that isn't milking every last cent they can get from my family and me.
SHAME ON YOU GANZ!!!!
biddamom is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 11:52 AM   #567
jennbugs

jennbugs73 is on a distinguished road

Before my kids got me so addicted to Webkinz I spent my money on iTunes. Guess what? iTunes, I think that I may be coming back! My iPod could use some refreshing, and I could use some new clothes. I also miss eBay! I was just a Webkinz junkie. $20-30 bucks a week alone for purchases for just myself. Um, that is going to be cut as I have said before. My daughter is trying to get me on Poptropica to play now. She really likes it, and so does my son. I may check it out and it is free. Nothing to buy in order to play.
jennbugs73 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 11:56 AM   #568
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

I posted this once as a joke but now it's way more relevant...
Click the image to open in full size.
likmfurry is offline Male
Old 04-29-2010, 11:58 AM   #569
Gift Guru

outinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonder

Something stinks...

And its Ganz.

outinthesun2003 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 11:59 AM   #570
jennbugs

jennbugs73 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added

View Post Originally Posted by biddamom
Umm I hate to be the one to burst your bubble, but that's the option they just got rid of. I was very lucky and just renewed my family's plan, but after it runs out I will no longer be able to afford to keep them on deluxe, and the $2 a month plan is a joke. You don't get a gift box or estore points. Why bother? To me this is just greed plain and simple, and I am FURIOUS. I think that there is no reason to eliminate the family deluxe because there is this pathetic excuse for another choice, and I think Ganz has some real gull announcing this on Webkinz Day. Thanks a lot Ganz, way to treat your customers! I was looking forward to the calibration all week. Now I just want to turn the computer off and find something to do that isn't milking every last cent they can get from my family and me.
SHAME ON YOU GANZ!!!!
Oh dear, that was before I found out that Ganz had cancelled the Family Deluxe. Oh, you have missed my rant and rave I am afraid.
jennbugs73 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bring back family plan!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: