Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 4.70 average. Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 10:38 AM   #521
call me Ducky:)
Webkinz :)

blueducky1995 is a splendid one to beholdblueducky1995 is a splendid one to beholdblueducky1995 is a splendid one to beholdblueducky1995 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

View Post Originally Posted by blueducky1995
my family and some friends and i have desided not to buy anything besides the one pet a year till they bring the family plan back, no estore, no plushys, no kinz style, no cards, no charms, no lipgloss, NOTHING!!!!!
blueducky1995 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2010, 10:40 AM   #522

Dancerina is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

I called a little bit ago to politely encourage them to reconsider the decision to eliminate the Deluxe Family Plan. The gentleman I spoke with sounded battle-weary, but he said he understood my position.

But, my guess....and it's only a guess....is that they are probably going to wait to see if added revenue from the new $2 plan offsets any lost revenue from those who go off Deluxe once their Family Plans expire.

But, a loss in customer goodwill is incalculabe. Our Family membership expires in another month, and my children are greatly disappointed...but understand that we simply cannot purchase a $45 plan for everyone, and since we can't do it for all, we won't do it for any....that's only fair. We will use up the e-store points we have left, plus any additional amount deposited through our current plan, and call it good for us, Deluxe, and the E-store.

And though I dislike writing this....I can't see how I can purchase ANY Webkinz related products from here on out without it leaving a bad taste in my mouth. Everyone loved the gift boxes, but my little one LOVED having all the additional slots for the clothing, and the thought of going through all his pets and putting all those clothing items he loves so much back into his dock is pretty upsetting.
Dancerina is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 10:40 AM   #523
petitepal is on a distinguished road

blue ducky I think that is a great idea, maybe if they realize they will lose more than just deluxe member they will do something about it
petitepal is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 10:41 AM   #524
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

dolphin95 swims in greatness
dolphin95 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by lamb
I would never have known about this price increase if I wasn't here on WI. How many WW members who don't frequent forums, are going to just go to renew their family accounts this year and be surprised that it is not there? The calls will be continuously coming into Ganz about this if they don't change it back to the way it was. We heavy players are just the tip of the iceberg of discontent that Ganz will have to endure - as well as the forerunners in decreasing their revenue.
Terrific point! I really think emails should have been sent to all deluxe family members letting them know of this change and giving them the chance to renew early. Our zoo membership is like this, we can renew early and have the time added on. Probably lots of places are like that.

GANZ, you really, really need to rethink this decision!!!!!!!!!!! Keep the $2 option for those who want it, but also keep the family option for FAMILIES!
dolphin95 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 10:42 AM   #525

After this I will defintely think twice about purchasing any Ganz products. The place that I get the plushes orders them every month just for my family, so they will not only those me as a customer but also one of their retailers.
Old 04-29-2010, 10:44 AM   #526
Lil Kinz
sghannah10 is an unknown quantity at this point

New Ganz corporate t-shirt released!

See attachment below:
Attached Images
File Type: jpggreed_is_good_tshirt.jpg (31.6 KB, 5 views)
sghannah10 is offline Male
Old 04-29-2010, 10:46 AM   #527

you should have it made up and sent to them

Just add the webkinz logo to it
Old 04-29-2010, 10:48 AM   #528

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Unhappy Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

View Post Originally Posted by wabbitslayer77
I really want the webkinz day cake, and i have the points to buy it, but after seeing everyone else saying they aren't going to get estore items to make a stand, then it makes me think that i might not get the cake.

You go for the cake if that is what you want. Your existing e-store points are going to be in your account regardless, and yep it would be great to boycott the whole thing, but we all know Ganz doesn't care whatever. So do what you want for you. Webkinz World is still fun, it just has a bitter feel about it right now.
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 10:50 AM   #529
Did you say TRADE ?
Gift Guru

Aries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clown

Submitting this feedback in Contact Us:

Bad idea on removing Deluxe Family Membership. I will not be renewing as they expire. I will not be purchasing Webkinz items in the eStore or the outlets. I feel taken advantage of. Ganz was collecting $200 per year for me to have Deluxe on all my accounts, and I felt OK about that. Now it will collect $0. This needs to be fixed before my membership expires on my other 10 accounts. My purchasing has ended until there is a satisfactory TO ME resolution.

Find my eStore membership at xxxxxxx for confirmation.
Aries962 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 10:54 AM   #530
Gifted

deenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Dancerina
I called a little bit ago to politely encourage them to reconsider the decision to eliminate the Deluxe Family Plan. The gentleman I spoke with sounded battle-weary, but he said he understood my position.

But, my guess....and it's only a guess....is that they are probably going to wait to see if added revenue from the new $2 plan offsets any lost revenue from those who go off Deluxe once their Family Plans expire.

But, a loss in customer goodwill is incalculabe. Our Family membership expires in another month, and my children are greatly disappointed...but understand that we simply cannot purchase a $45 plan for everyone, and since we can't do it for all, we won't do it for any....that's only fair. We will use up the e-store points we have left, plus any additional amount deposited through our current plan, and call it good for us, Deluxe, and the E-store.

And though I dislike writing this....I can't see how I can purchase ANY Webkinz related products from here on out without it leaving a bad taste in my mouth. Everyone loved the gift boxes, but my little one LOVED having all the additional slots for the clothing, and the thought of going through all his pets and putting all those clothing items he loves so much back into his dock is pretty upsetting.
I have the same bad taste - ad I am sure many people do as well - this does not have to be an all or none deal - they can work through this *confusion* - although - the confusion is that they want more money and we can't won't spend it. All on their part.
deenies is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bring back family plan!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: