Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 4.70 average. Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 10:23 AM   #511
oe is me !!
Webkinz :)

Bubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

Ugh. Ganz, you don't even PAY for the pixels, why take out the best plan? there goes my deluxe this year.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2010, 10:23 AM   #512
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

rmwtew is a splendid one to beholdrmwtew is a splendid one to beholdrmwtew is a splendid one to beholdrmwtew is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

View Post Originally Posted by rmwtew
I am pretty confused as to why they decided to retire the deluxe option. It just doesn't make any sense to me. I am glad they offered a cheaper option for those who wanted it, but why not just keep all the options available?
Oops meant to say Family Deluxe option. I do not see what was confusing about the Family option either. We were all a little confused by deluxe a year ago when it was first introduced, but it seems pretty clear now.
rmwtew is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 10:24 AM   #513
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by lamb
But it's not really cheaper actually. It's half the price for half the full deluxe membership benefits. You don't get estore points nor the monthly deluxe box. You just get to spin some extra wheels for yet more food.
Exactly!

View Post Originally Posted by Gwenda
Or spend 225 to get what you were for 45
Mhmmm, my exact point - it is a huge some to pay - especially when we are ALREADY purchasing Webkinz pets.
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 10:28 AM   #514
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Bubblesluver821
Ugh. Ganz, you don't even PAY for the pixels, why take out the best plan? there goes my deluxe this year.
Actually they do pay for the pixels. I am sure they employ quite a few wonderful web designers. I really do think that the pets, their items, and the eStore sets and themes are awesome! So, they do spend money on the pixels.

Problem is, we are paying for POINTS to buy the pixels already. Deluxe was supposed to be a little perk for a little extra. Now it is A LOT extra....
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 10:32 AM   #515
petitepal is on a distinguished road

I for one will not be joining deluxe once our membership ends. Between my family we have 10 accounts. We will also not be making purchases at the e-store any longer. The greedier Ganz gets the less we will buy and this will probably include the plushes and other items.

Yes they do employee people for this but these are the same ones that run the website so in reality it does not really cost them much extra, not to justify the prices at the e-store, sorry!
petitepal is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 10:32 AM   #516
est of Weird.

stargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond repute

I think I'd rather have 45 Uglydolls than Webkinz now!
stargazer1 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 10:33 AM   #517
Gifted

Principessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Gwenda
Or spend 225 to get what you were for 45
I think THIS is the real problem! I could see if Ganz would say something like "for business reasons we have to make the Deluxe family membership a little more expensive" as 50 or 60 dollars, but they can not suddenly quintuple the prize! I mean, families with several childrens and a lot of accounts, as we are, are great costumers for Ganz, I guess, and they will not pay 225 dollars for five Deluxe accounts! Why are they disapponting families??
I'm pretty grown up, but it's not easy to make my little sister understanding why she's not having Deluxe anymore, since we planned to renew all our Deluxe accounts, and she was really excited. Ganz should keep in mind that they're working for and with children!
Principessina is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 10:34 AM   #518
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

Wow! This is a big fat bummer! I was thinking on getting the family membership for myself, son, grandson and niece! No deluxe will be bought from us! Ganz has made a great mistake in doing this!
Vickie is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 10:37 AM   #519
call me Ducky:)

blueducky1995 is a splendid one to beholdblueducky1995 is a splendid one to beholdblueducky1995 is a splendid one to beholdblueducky1995 is a splendid one to behold

my family and some friends and i have desided not to buy anything besides the one pet a year till they bring the family plan back, no estore, no plushys, no kinz style, no cards, no charms, no lipgloss, NOTHING!!!!!
blueducky1995 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 10:38 AM   #520
est of Weird.

stargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond repute

I sent Ganz an email.

They replied saying the head office got my message.

Annette said she was out of office on the 22-23, and returning on the 26. So she probably got my message.
stargazer1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bring back family plan!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: