Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 4.70 average. Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 10:09 AM   #501
est of Weird.
Webkinz :)

stargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

What's Ganz' email?
stargazer1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2010, 10:15 AM   #502
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

View Post Originally Posted by iā™„lovethis
12x2=24 for one account. If you have more than one, it certainly does add up...

I like the idea too!!
Yes, but you get no deluxe gift box, which is what the kiddos really look forward to....

View Post Originally Posted by kats07
I see the new $2.00 monthly Deluxe option but wasn't there a $45.00 yearly Family Deluxe option where you could add 5 accts and in chosing that option you forego the Big Prize?
Yes, and this was a great option for our family!

View Post Originally Posted by cindyl40
Well yes it may be really good for some, but taking away the Family Membership really is the pits for others. We currently have 4 in all on a Family membership and now the cost of that will be very expensive. Sneaky!!
For all 5 of us to buy the absolute cheapest deluxe account option which would INCLUDE a gift box, it would be $225. This is ridiculous and I have e-mailed the eStore at their customer service department and I am also thinking about calling. Taking away the family option will price us out of Deluxe completely.

View Post Originally Posted by deblynn
Yes, I just noticed there is no more family option either. I am very disappointed. If you have as many accounts as we do in the family, that was cheaper than the $2 per month. Now for 5 accounts, I'd have to pay $10 per month and I don't get all the other bonuses. It actually works out to be more expensive. I sure hope Ganz changes their mind about this one. Otherwise, I will not be doing anything e-store anymore. And I wish they had given us some warning, as I was going to put 5 other accounts on another deluxe membership. I was waiting to do it for the webkinz day celebration. Now I wish I'd done it yesterday. This just stinks.

I am sorry this happened to you, deblynn, I know a lot of people feel the same way you do.
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 10:16 AM   #503
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
. .
VeronicaGee is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 10:16 AM   #504
kats2003

kats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant future

I'm wondering if WI would allow a poll to be set up to see how many of the member here on WI who have the Deluxe Family plan were actually confused by this option either before, during or after it's puchase.
kats07 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 10:17 AM   #505
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

rmwtew is a splendid one to beholdrmwtew is a splendid one to beholdrmwtew is a splendid one to beholdrmwtew is a splendid one to behold

I am pretty confused as to why they decided to retire the deluxe option. It just doesn't make any sense to me. I am glad they offered a cheaper option for those who wanted it, but why not just keep all the options available?
rmwtew is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 10:18 AM   #506
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by rmwtew
I am pretty confused as to why they decided to retire the deluxe option. It just doesn't make any sense to me. I am glad they offered a cheaper option for those who wanted it, but why not just keep all the options available?
But it's not really cheaper actually. It's half the price for half the full deluxe membership benefits. You don't get estore points nor the monthly deluxe box. You just get to spin some extra wheels for yet more food.
lamb is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 10:19 AM   #507

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

Ganz,"Please note that we have also introduced a $2 monthly deluxe membership in order to provide consumers with a more economical way to access all the Webkinz World benefits that are associated to Deluxe Membership."

First off they just lied AGAIN. What ALL you don't get the monthly Gift box which is the main reason the kids and me liked it.
How is it more economical to spend $60 a year instead of $45 7 get no estore points or Gift box?
They're like politicians they think if you say the lie enough times people will believe you
Gwenda is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 10:20 AM   #508
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
*sigh* I think I might actually call them, despite my horribleness on the phone... don't know if they'll talk to someone who's not an adult, but I at least want to voice the fact that I'm disappointed and would like if they brought Deluxe Family Membership back... and I'll tell them that even though I'm *blee *, it's not confusing to me. Up to 5 accounts covered with Deluxe for one year for $45. The new "$2" plan is more confusing... you only get some benefits of Deluxe, but not the GOOD benefits, like the free eStore points, the cool items every month...
They won't talk to you, but we know you are as mad as we are!
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 10:20 AM   #509

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Gwenda

Ganz,"Please note that we have also introduced a $2 monthly deluxe membership in order to provide consumers with a more economical way to access all the Webkinz World benefits that are associated to Deluxe Membership."

First off they just lied AGAIN. What ALL you don't get the monthly Gift box which is the main reason the kids and me liked it.
How is it more economical to spend $60 a year instead of $45 7 get no estore points or Gift box?
They're like politicians they think if you say the lie enough times people will believe you
Or spend 225 to get what you were for 45
Gwenda is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 10:22 AM   #510
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by rmwtew
I can totally understand why the two dollar option wouldn't include extra e-points and also no big bonus gift. But the $2 SHOULD include the gift box. The extras that you get online aren't really a draw for me. I can't always spin the wheel of deluxe (I've got a collection of desert amethyst hats though ), and I haven't gotten any big prizes from the deluxe prize machine. Doing an extra job, having an extra rare and an extra opportunity at the KA is nice, but not enough for me to sign up for Deluxe.
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bring back family plan!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: