Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 4.70 average. Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 10:02 AM   #491
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

View Post Originally Posted by MissGnomie
Hi everyone,

I understand that you are upset and disappointed with these changes (as a lot of us are). But please remember that there is a person behind every phone call to Ganz, and yes, there is a person running this company. Although we may not agree with the changes they make, or their policies they put in place. These people also deserve some respect.

Please keep the discussion focused on the changes to the deluxe membership, and not so much about being disrespectful or hurtful to these people. We can dislike these decisions and discuss them, but we always should show people respect whenever and where ever possible.

Thanks a bunch!
View Post Originally Posted by StarWhispers
I completely agree. I was always polite and respectful to anyone and everyone whom I talked with. The best way to create change is to get everyone involved. Not to lash out. Tell everyone you know. Spread the information you have at your disposal. I really wish we could get on online petition going and for signatures we could use our email addresses. We did the same thing at my hospital. When they tried to change the cost of employee food to almost double what patients pay. Instead of getting angry we got organized set up a petition, and had everyone who wanted to sign it. Then we personally delivered the petition to the administration. And the change was stopped before it even started. I have seen others use emails as Esignatures. If we can get one started count me in!
So true, be polite but assertive! The people who make these decisions are NEVER the ones who have to hear the fallout!
MAMA5517 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2010, 10:02 AM   #492
I'm movin' on ♥
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

Remember: the 2 dollar/month package does NOT include:
- the monthly gift box
- the monthly bonus e-store points (which I loved the most)
- the Super Deluxe item
Desty is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 10:03 AM   #493
I & MOPS member

freebee diva is a name known to allfreebee diva is a name known to allfreebee diva is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by tinyt1973
well i have about seven accounts and all i know is if this is not corrected they lost a good customer at the estore and i will not renew my deluxe membership.another one of ganz to get customers upset and try to make more money,when all there customers spend enough money on there webkinz account.the sad part of this is my kids and i love to play webkinz but it is just starting to get to up setting.
View Post Originally Posted by muffy
I haven't read all the comments, so I may be repeating, but $2x12 is $24 x 5 accounts is $120, more than double what we were paying this year. Come on, Ganz, give us a break. The family membership was a good deal, please bring it back.
View Post Originally Posted by babs
I doubt that it caused any confusion amoung members about family membership.....I was not confused... not much of a excuse...sorry but I do not believe them!
Yep, there was no confusion here. Children were happy to get there gift boxes once a month and points accumulated to purchase a webkinz or items for the kids. Great savings for Parents. Oh Ganz was confused they weren't making as much real $$ as they think they will now... Jokes on them I for one will no longer add real $$ to e-store also I am letting the Webkinz Jr account laps and no purchasing anything Ganz and I'm letting the rest of my family (Grandparents, Aunts Uncles Ect..) know DO not purchase any new Ganz items for our family.
freebee diva is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 10:03 AM   #494
Da Vinci
Gifted

Da Vinci is on a distinguished road

Greed, NOT CONFUSION..goodbye Ganz !!!!!!!!!
Old 04-29-2010, 10:04 AM   #495

awryalot is a splendid one to beholdawryalot is a splendid one to beholdawryalot is a splendid one to beholdawryalot is a splendid one to behold

I am just stunned at Ganz's foolishness in retiring the family deluxe account. They know full well that many of us have multiple accounts. We love the great furniture and accessories that make our webbies' world come alive for us. And we count on those monthly prizes with all the special goodies. But we've all got limits. What they don't seem to know is that we're not just standing here with open checkbooks, begging them to take our money. This is a game with imaginary characters and furniture, etc. We're spending real money on things that don't exist. I would think they'd be so delighted that we spend as much as we do. Upping the ante to play is pushing many of us over the edge. Ganz will learn a hard lesson in economics from this. I, for one, am fed up. If you haven't already done so, please call them and register your complaint today.
awryalot is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 10:05 AM   #496
lulaestelle
Gifted

boot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to behold

as someone with a family...taht stinkS!!!
boot gypsy is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 10:05 AM   #497
JBUGGIN

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

I can't believe it. I bought the family plan for my niece and nephews and a few kids I babysit for. I bought two family plans and now the kids will be so sad that I can't renew their deluxe this summer. I was using the estore points for myself so it only really cost me $4 to give five kids deluxe for a whole year. I can't afford to give it to them at five times the cost. I hope Ganz reads these and realizes they just lost $90 a year from me.
WebRegi is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 10:05 AM   #498
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

*sigh* I think I might actually call them, despite my horribleness on the phone... don't know if they'll talk to someone who's not an adult, but I at least want to voice the fact that I'm disappointed and would like if they brought Deluxe Family Membership back... and I'll tell them that even though I'm *blee *, it's not confusing to me. Up to 5 accounts covered with Deluxe for one year for $45. The new "$2" plan is more confusing... you only get some benefits of Deluxe, but not the GOOD benefits, like the free eStore points, the cool items every month...
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 04-29-2010, 10:06 AM   #499
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

I just received the spin email going out to emails sent in complaint:

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.

With recent changes to the membership options available to regular and Deluxe Webkinz members, we have decided to discontinue our Deluxe Family Membership program. Our research showed that this option was causing the most confusion among our members, and decided it no longer fit into our product mix.

All members who currently have Family Memberships will of course be able to continue to use these memberships until they expire.

Please note that we have also introduced a $2 monthly deluxe membership in order to provide consumers with a more economical way to access all the Webkinz World benefits that are associated to Deluxe Membership. For a list of the available membership upgrades, please visit: www.ganzestore.com/membershipcategory.

Thank you,

Ganz eStore Support
lamb is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 10:08 AM   #500
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by lamb
I just received the spin email going out to emails sent in complaint:

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.

With recent changes to the membership options available to regular and Deluxe Webkinz members, we have decided to discontinue our Deluxe Family Membership program. Our research showed that this option was causing the most confusion among our members, and decided it no longer fit into our product mix.

All members who currently have Family Memberships will of course be able to continue to use these memberships until they expire.

Please note that we have also introduced a $2 monthly deluxe membership in order to provide consumers with a more economical way to access all the Webkinz World benefits that are associated to Deluxe Membership. For a list of the available membership upgrades, please visit: www.ganzestore.com/membershipcategory.

Thank you,

Ganz eStore Support
How on earth could they cause confusion?
tashytoot is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bring back family plan!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: