Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 4.70 average. Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 06:23 PM   #41
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added

View Post Originally Posted by colliegal
I think it is really rotten that they did away with the family plan. That is the only way a lot of families can afford it. What are they thinking?
I agree 100%!! I just noticed that the family plan is gone. What a HUGE mistake for Ganz to make. I hope that they re-think that decision really quickly..........and the automatic renewal stinks too. No thanks.
Robmomm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2010, 06:23 PM   #42
carolannz AutismAwar
Webkinz :)

CarolannZ is a glorious beacon of lightCarolannZ is a glorious beacon of lightCarolannZ is a glorious beacon of light

I am so not happy about this! They add this and took away the family plan. What with this! Has anyone notice this! I wish this was told to me a week ago. Or I would have update early. This **** me off.
CarolannZ is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 06:28 PM   #43
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

I don't belong to Twitter, but could someone who does please ask the creative director about the family plan? I've noticed that he responds on Twitter to alot of questions and I think we need an answer as to why the family plan is no longer available.

Wow, I never thought the day would come when I would consider giving up alot of my WW accounts, but if I can no longer cover 5 of them for one price with Deluxe then it may be time to seriously think about spending way less money on Ganz and WW. Is that what they want?
Robmomm is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 06:31 PM   #44
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

I got the deluxe account last year when if first came out, renewed at the beginning of this month when it expired but opted for the family plan since i added new family accounts this past year...does this mean I will automatically be charged $45 time 5 next year when it expires???
FrogKissingLady is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 06:41 PM   #45
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by FrogKissingLady
I got the deluxe account last year when if first came out, renewed at the beginning of this month when it expired but opted for the family plan since i added new family accounts this past year...does this mean I will automatically be charged $45 time 5 next year when it expires???
I don't think so. They just started the automatic renewal for the new plans. When your membership expires, you will have to buy a new Membership. If you want it for 5 accounts, then you will have to buy 5 memberships. The new memberships will be automatic renewal, but the existing ones are not. It used to be that the eStore never kept your credit card information in their system (so I doubt they still have your credit card number from your existing membership(s)).
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 06:45 PM   #46

andigirl has a spectacular aura about

YES, they are going to hit you for each account next year. I just went to renew my children's account and they now want me to pay $45 for each of my 4 kids! I am appalled at the level of greed in this! Every time I think I have hit my limit with irritation, they do something else! Isn't this supposed to be a family site? So now in addition to the webkinz every month, they want me to pay through the nose for some extra games?! OH...and you can't renew a single account without giving them authorization to hit your card in the future!
andigirl is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 06:45 PM   #47
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by rattywoman8
I payed more than 2$ for my deluxe advantage but I'm getting the same advantages as these people who are only paying 2$ for their advantage now
People purchasing the $2/month version aren't getting all the same benefits of a yearly membership. The $2/month version doesn't include the Estore points, the monthly box or the super deluxe item.

FrogKissingLady, I wouldn't think so. All of us who purchased the family plan when it was still available will likely just have the deluxe options end and then we'll have to pick a new plan to be deluxe again since the plan we're on no longer exists. Also, the purchase wasn't made with an authorization of automatic payment so I don't think they can process it as such at a later date.
Old 04-27-2010, 06:51 PM   #48

andigirl has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I don't think so. They just started the automatic renewal for the new plans. When your membership expires, you will have to buy a new Membership. If you want it for 5 accounts, then you will have to buy 5 memberships. The new memberships will be automatic renewal, but the existing ones are not. It used to be that the eStore never kept your credit card information in their system (so I doubt they still have your credit card number from your existing membership(s)).

Nope. I just went through it and the one account that we have that had not expired yet says that it is now set for automatic renewal and to renew my account today, they plainly said that they will hit my card again in 12 months and for any other accounts linked to me.

View Post Originally Posted by JuniperBerry
People purchasing the $2/month version aren't getting all the same benefits of a yearly membership. The $2/month version doesn't include the Estore points, the monthly box or the super deluxe item.

FrogKissingLady, I wouldn't think so. All of us who purchased the family plan when it was still available will likely just have the deluxe options end and then we'll have to pick a new plan to be deluxe again since the plan we're on no longer exists. Also, the purchase wasn't made with an authorization of automatic payment so I don't think they can process it as such at a later date.
We purchased a single deluxe account for my husband to play with our kids and it was ticked for auto renewal. We never authorized them to keep our credit card info or the right to charge it at will, but they just did!

Last edited by andigirl; 04-27-2010 at 06:51 PM..
andigirl is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 07:09 PM   #49
Awesomeness

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

AWESOME!!! Maybe I can get my mom to get me one.... :rolleyes:

AWESOME!!! Maybe I can get my mom to get me one.......
zappity is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 07:16 PM   #50
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Thumbs up Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added

Cool! Maybe I will do this..
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bring back family plan!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: