Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 4.70 average. Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 09:51 AM   #481
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

View Post Originally Posted by yingyang94
We just renewed our family option but agree with your commentary - we have lots of Kinzcash and Ganz seems to be pointing us to estore ...so we will probably not renew deluxe either ...the family plan worked for us with 3 accounts but not at $72 a year (the $2 option) or $135 (the full option) rather than $45. Not going to happen in our family budget either.

I know it would cost me $225.00 a year. I have better use for that, like food.
Babs is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2010, 09:53 AM   #482
est of Weird.
Webkinz :)

stargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

If Ganz is going to show no support for us whatsoever, why should we show them our support? I don't think I'm going to want anything from Ganz this year- except I already got a Webkinz, but I wanted that one SO badly...
Anyways, I think we should start a GANZ boycott. Don't buy webkinz, estore things, or anything made by this greedy company. Quote this if you agree!
START THE GANZ BOYCOTT!
stargazer1 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 09:54 AM   #483

alinicado is an unknown quantity at this point

Msg rec'd from Ganz:Hello,Thank you for your inquiry.With recent changes to the membership options available to regular and Deluxe Webkinz members, we have decided to discontinue our Deluxe Family Membership program. Our research showed that this option was causing the most confusion among our members, and decided it no longer fit into our product mix.All members who currently have Family Memberships will of course be able to continue to use these memberships until they expire.Please note that we have also introduced a $2 monthly deluxe membership in order to provide consumers with a more economical way to access all the Webkinz World benefits that are associated to Deluxe Membership. For a list of the available membership upgrades, please visit: www.ganzestore.com/membershipcategory.Thank you,Ganz eStore Support
.AOLWebSuite .AOLPicturesFullSizeLink { height: 1px; width: 1px; overflow: hidden; } .AOLWebSuite a {color:blue; text-decoration: underline; cursor: pointer} .AOLWebSuite a.hsSig {cursor: default}
alinicado is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 09:54 AM   #484
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

And to think I was going to purchase the 5 yr anniversary from the estore today...NOT NOW! I will spend my money else where now. Thanks Ganz you just saved me a few bucks.
Babs is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 09:55 AM   #485
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Ganz: I see no "economy" other than our own!
Me: how about introducing more affordable Webkinz pets?
Ganz: okay! How about a Signature Webkinz for $30, a Small Signature for $18, or an Endangered Signature for $30+?
Me: ... you're not getting the point.
Ganz: I see no "point"!
Me: well, how about making Deluxe Membership more affordable, then?
Ganz: all right! $2 per month per person!
Me: ... okay, that's a little better--
Ganz: but you don't get the exclusive gift.
Me: THAT'S THE WHOLE REASON WHY I WENT DELUXE!
Ganz: tough luck, missy!
Me: be more considerate of people who can barely afford Webkinz alone!
Ganz: why are you still here?
Me: to get you to change the fact that you're greedy.
Ganz: once again... tough luck, missy! You're making me tired. Please leave now.
Me: not until you change!
Ganz: *snaps fingers and security people drag me off*
Me: I will be baaaack...
Ganz: I just had a wonderful new idea! Super-signature Webkinz! $100 apiece! Ha, I'm brilliant! And let's make Deluxe Membership... $45 per person, per month! Muahaha!

Not saying all people at Ganz are like this. Just the person who's giving the yes-or-no to discontinuing money-saving ideas and introducing money-spending ideas.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 04-29-2010, 09:56 AM   #486
Babs1978

View Post Originally Posted by alinicado
Msg rec'd from Ganz:Hello,Thank you for your inquiry.With recent changes to the membership options available to regular and Deluxe Webkinz members, we have decided to discontinue our Deluxe Family Membership program. Our research showed that this option was causing the most confusion among our members, and decided it no longer fit into our product mix.All members who currently have Family Memberships will of course be able to continue to use these memberships until they expire.Please note that we have also introduced a $2 monthly deluxe membership in order to provide consumers with a more economical way to access all the Webkinz World benefits that are associated to Deluxe Membership. For a list of the available membership upgrades, please visit: www.ganzestore.com/membershipcategory.Thank you,Ganz eStore Support
.AOLWebSuite .AOLPicturesFullSizeLink { height: 1px; width: 1px; overflow: hidden; } .AOLWebSuite a {color:blue; text-decoration: underline; cursor: pointer} .AOLWebSuite a.hsSig {cursor: default}

I doubt that it caused any confusion amoung members about family membership.....I was not confused... not much of a excuse...sorry but I do not believe them!
Babs is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 09:56 AM   #487
mlcm will become famous soon enough

I liked the family membership and am disappointed as will be my 4 grandchildren.
Old 04-29-2010, 10:00 AM   #488
jennbugs

jennbugs73 is on a distinguished road

I feel that all of this mess with the "retirement" of the Family Deluxe has somehow dampened mine and my family's Webkinz Day celebration. My daughter wasn't even that excited this morning over her 5 yr. gift. She is really ticked off about the whole situation and my son is just upset in knowing that he won't be deluxe anymore when our membership expires. I have found myself stuck on Twitter most of the morning scouring over the tweets and doing my campain to complain to Ganz. Thanks to those that have started their campaign with me! Maybe it won't change anything, but at least it will let someone know that a few of us are not happy with this new "retirement" that has happened.

View Post Originally Posted by stargazer1
If Ganz is going to show no support for us whatsoever, why should we show them our support? I don't think I'm going to want anything from Ganz this year- except I already got a Webkinz, but I wanted that one SO badly...
Anyways, I think we should start a GANZ boycott. Don't buy webkinz, estore things, or anything made by this greedy company. Quote this if you agree!
START THE GANZ BOYCOTT!
Oh, I am soo already there. I am skipping my weekly purchase, and next weeks, and so on. Prove to me that you care Ganz! Prove it!

Last edited by jennbugs73; 04-29-2010 at 10:00 AM..
jennbugs73 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 10:00 AM   #489
Unregistered

Smile Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

I have the year of deluxe it rocks I got deluxe the second day it was out! I'm the only one in my family that plays webkinz.
Old 04-29-2010, 10:01 AM   #490
ebkinz :)

webbyaddict has much to be proud ofwebbyaddict has much to be proud ofwebbyaddict has much to be proud ofwebbyaddict has much to be proud ofwebbyaddict has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by spottedfroggy
And I did notice that really cool things are on the Deluxe side of events to do today. We are all Celebrating, why not Celebrate all Webkinz accounts today with fun amazing things available to everyone? Happy Anniversary fellow Webkinz buddies.
To Ganz maybe we can have a more fun and fair Webkinz day NEXT year. I am too upset to give you a high five for 5 years to you. Sick they way Greed is in the Ganz World of Webkinz.

Yah. My kids and I noticed that too. Hmm. Just seems a little crooked doesn't it. They make all this hype about how special Webkinz Day is, get people pumped up for a week, then punish the kids who are not Deluxe with lame activities. Then they up the price of Deluxe so it is ridiculously unaffordable. Sure seems like they are just shooting themselves in the foot. If they don't bring the family plan back we will also let the accounts expire. Not interested in playing without Deluxe and not interested in paying $225 per year for 5 accounts at full benefits.
webbyaddict is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bring back family plan!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: