Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 4.70 average. Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 09:38 AM   #471
Gifted

deenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

I even told the CSR that my kids bought Ty Beanie Babies 2.0 yesterday in protest - still the same song and dance. They do have the script down pat. Development this am - my ASD daughter was planning a Webkinz bday party - now she is not so sure. UGH!
deenies is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2010, 09:40 AM   #472
Webkinz :)

mermaidprincess will become famous soon enough

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

Our family membership expires in May I am so disappointed. There is no way 2$ a month for 5 accounts for a year is a way for people to better afford it.

Ganz should NOT have gotten rid of the family option that was a true bargain for family members. So disappointing I've been deluxe for a year and loved it but I guess thats the end I will not pay individually for all accounts. Who can afford that?!
mermaidprincess is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 09:41 AM   #473
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Ok, the option for $2.00 a month is a good idea for those that can't offer the year, but as for me with 5 accounts on my deluxe membership, this new option of $45.00 + the super prize for 1 account does not work for me. So now if I want full benefits its going to cost me $45.00 per account. Has Ganz lost there mind...... There is no way I will be paying that for each account especially the way the economy is. In my option the family plan for $45.00 was the best deal, for parents who play and have children......WAY TO GO GANZ!!!!!! Guess next year I won't renew it, and I have decided not to buy anything else from the estore. I have had enough. Thanks for listening.

Last edited by Babs; 04-29-2010 at 09:42 AM.. Reason: left a word out
Babs is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 09:43 AM   #474
est of Weird.

stargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond repute

Does anybody see that you DO NOT GET THE MONTHLY GIFT FOR $2???
And now it's $45 per PERSON.
What a rip-off.
Bad idea, Ganz.
stargazer1 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 09:43 AM   #475

hopey has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added

View Post Originally Posted by kats07
I'm currently on the Family Deluxe and loved that option. I just visited the store and found this:

"What happened to the Family Membership?
The Family Membership has been retired and is no longer available for purchase. Users currently on the Family Membership plan will not be able to renew under the family plan once their current membership term expires."

No more Family Deluxe option anymore which is going to stink for a lotof us.

YEs, I can't afford deluxe without the family option. Can we start a petition or something to get it back? I thought GANZ was supposed to be "family friendly?
Old 04-29-2010, 09:44 AM   #476

spottedfroggy will become famous soon enough

I can requote practically everyone on here. Ganz=Greed. "Retiring" the Family Deluxe option for memberships without notice, nonetheless, is Outrageous and Inconsiderate. If they were "loosing" money on it, they could have let us know, but no. With all the new Webkinz and toys they are coming out with they aren't loosing, just upsetting more than 1/2 of webkinz users and loyal fans.
Maybe they will bring it back. How many more people are more upset that the family membership is gone than people that are happy they changed it? Could they not have all the options there for added options for people of all budgets and family sizes?
RUDE Ganz. Completely LAME, and MEAN!
Old 04-29-2010, 09:46 AM   #477

yingyang94 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by babs
Ok, the option for $2.00 a month is a good idea for those that can't offer the year, but as for me with 5 accounts on my deluxe membership, this new option of $45.00 + the super prize for 1 account does not work for me. So now if I want full benefits its going to cost me $45.00 per account. Has Ganz lost there mind...... There is no way I will be paying that for each account especially the way the economy is. In my option the family plan for $45.00 was the best deal, for parents who play and have children......WAY TO GO GANZ!!!!!! Guess next year I won't renew it, and I have decided not to buy anything else from the estore. I have had enough. Thanks for listening.
We just renewed our family option but agree with your commentary - we have lots of Kinzcash and Ganz seems to be pointing us to estore ...so we will probably not renew deluxe either ...the family plan worked for us with 3 accounts but not at $72 a year (the $2 option) or $135 (the full option) rather than $45. Not going to happen in our family budget either.

yingyang94 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 09:47 AM   #478
est of Weird.

stargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by babs
I agree with you! You get the gift, and everything for 5 people! Then you just come and take it away, and only give back the evrerything- NO GIFT for $2! And now $45? You expect that to get you more business? No way, Jose.
If you think that it's a better way to get more money, trust me. You're just losing it.
stargazer1 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 09:48 AM   #479

soccer king is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by VeronicaGee
Good point, but not to be paranoid or anything... what if that was their original intention? Get rid of Family Deluxe entirely FIRST so that when they can bring back something watered down people would accept it.

Wouldn't people have been upset if it was cut from 5 members to 3? But now that it's taken away, anything seems better than nothing. Just saying.
This is exactly what I was thinking. Let them take it all away first and then, to placate us and prove what a great company they are, they will offer something back in return, because they heard us, and they listen. It won't be what we had. It won't be anywhere near as good. But we'll be panting for it all the same, and they asume we will jump through hoops to take it. And we should just be happy that they were so kind to at least give us something.

At the end of the day, they are just pixels on a screen. They are just stuff. They mean nothing. And Ganz has just shown us that we, their customers, mean nothing.

I can interact and have fun the same way on other sites, and not be charged anywhere near what Ganz wants from us. On sites that work much better than Webkinz too. They are computer images. C'mon Ganz. Get a clue!

We will not be Deluxe after we expire, and we will not be purchasing any new items either, real or virtual. And not just Webkinz, but we won't buy any Ganz items. If they can't show support and thanks to the families that use their site, then they do not get our support either.
soccer king is offline Male
Old 04-29-2010, 09:49 AM   #480

spottedfroggy will become famous soon enough

And I did notice that really cool things are on the Deluxe side of events to do today. We are all Celebrating, why not Celebrate all Webkinz accounts today with fun amazing things available to everyone? Happy Anniversary fellow Webkinz buddies.
To Ganz maybe we can have a more fun and fair Webkinz day NEXT year. I am too upset to give you a high five for 5 years to you. Sick they way Greed is in the Ganz World of Webkinz.
Closed

Tags
bring back family plan!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: