Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 4.70 average. Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 09:25 AM   #461
Gifted

deenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
As I thought about this overnight, I kept getting stuck on what Ganz reps said about this decision being based on customer confusion. After reading all these posts, I really can't believe that anyone was confused at all, and how condescending that statement was. Maybe they HOPED we were and are confused, so that we don't know the difference between 45 dollars and 225 dollars. Hmm...

225>45

Not too confusing. It's just a really, really BAD way to treat your best customers. Especially in these tough times.
When I was told that yesterday - I said that I have a child under the age of ten on the Autism Spectrum who understands just fine - she knows she gets the extra job/class/activities/gift box but *does not* get estore points to her account. If a child with ASD can "get it" - why can't they explain it to the adults over 18 who are buying?!? I even suggested a screen of terms that laid it out again that had to be agreed to before buying.

This is NOT confusion - it is greed.

Happy Webkinz Day - Greedy Ganz.
deenies is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2010, 09:25 AM   #462
Webkinz :)
tinyt1973 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

well i have about seven accounts and all i know is if this is not corrected they lost a good customer at the estore and i will not renew my deluxe membership.another one of ganz to get customers upset and try to make more money,when all there customers spend enough money on there webkinz account.the sad part of this is my kids and i love to play webkinz but it is just starting to get to up setting.
tinyt1973 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 09:26 AM   #463

jenjones is on a distinguished road

I have three kids with Webkinz accounts so I loved the family membership. To buy each one their own membership is more than I can afford. I hope they don't get rid of the family option because that is just mean. So that will leave me the option of buying something I can't afford or being the bad guy to my kids,NOT FAIR. Webkinz is supposed to be for the kids to have fun and learn not to mess with the parents
jenjones is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 09:30 AM   #464
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Anyone else realize that the better activities today for Webkinz Day were on the Deluxe side? Not that they are spectacular, but besides the Super Wheel, the regular activities have no bells or whistles at all! You almost don't even realize it is a celebration! I was expecting extra Klaw time or how fun to do another Jumbleberry!?!
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 09:34 AM   #465
yournotme
Gift Guru

yournotme is a WI addict!
yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

After renewing my individual yearly membership last month I began to consider whether or not I would purchase a family plan when ours expires next month for our remaining accounts for my 4 kids and my niece at all - I guess all I can say now is Thanks Ganz now it's a no brainer - there is no way I'm purchasing individual memberships. The benefits of deluxe do not out way the price it would cost to renew for each of them.
Old 04-29-2010, 09:34 AM   #466
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

muffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to behold

I haven't read all the comments, so I may be repeating, but $2x12 is $24 x 5 accounts is $120, more than double what we were paying this year. Come on, Ganz, give us a break. The family membership was a good deal, please bring it back.
muffy is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 09:36 AM   #467

hopey has a spectacular aura about

I need the deluxe family option! I think retiring it is a horrible idea! I can't afford to give each of my kids a deluxe account. I'm glad they decided to add a new option, but why retire a the family option!? I don't want to have to tell my kids that they will lose their extra jobs and daily activities Please GANZ, consider keeping this option for those of us who can't afford to buy multiple deluxe accounts.
Old 04-29-2010, 09:36 AM   #468
COOKIE.313 is on a distinguished road

I am so disappointed about losing the Family Plan. That means my kids will not be Deluxe when our plan times out as I can't afford one membership for each of them. So unfair Ganz!
COOKIE.313 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 09:38 AM   #469
I & MOPS member

freebee diva is a name known to allfreebee diva is a name known to allfreebee diva is a name known to all

I have 6 accounts and there is no way I can afford individual memberships. No more memberships unless they add family back in.
freebee diva is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 09:38 AM   #470
SillieBunny
Gift Guru

SillieGoosie is a WI addict!
SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by muffy
I haven't read all the comments, so I may be repeating, but $2x12 is $24 x 5 accounts is $120, more than double what we were paying this year. Come on, Ganz, give us a break. The family membership was a good deal, please bring it back.
The $2 option does not include the monthly gift box -- if you want to get what you had last year, you have to spend $45 x 5 = $225, not $120
Closed

Tags
bring back family plan!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: