Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 4.70 average. Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 04:24 PM   #31
jennbugs
Webkinz :)

jennbugs73 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added

I know that it probably will not matter but I just sent them a little message letting Ganz know how mad I really was. Again, it may not matter but I felt that I had to voice my opinion. I told them that they may lose quite a few Deluxe members without this option. Oh well, my family survived without Deluxe and we will again.

The family option that is. Duh, where did my mind go, got ahead of myself!
jennbugs73 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2010, 04:33 PM   #32
eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!

Wow, they probably will loose a lot of customers! My sister and I just signed up for deluxe after debating for awhile... glad we signed up while we did!
eludedreverie is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 05:12 PM   #33
cootie46

colliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wonder

I think it is really rotten that they did away with the family plan. That is the only way a lot of families can afford it. What are they thinking?
colliegal is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 05:31 PM   #34
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

I really like this new option. If you want to be thrifty, you can purchase it for 1 or 2 months when they're releasing new rares etc., and not have to make a big cash commitment.
VeronicaGee is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 05:36 PM   #35
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by VeronicaGee
I really like this new option. If you want to be thrifty, you can purchase it for 1 or 2 months when they're releasing new rares etc., and not have to make a big cash commitment.
Be careful if you decide to do that, because it is an automatic renewal every month and they will charge your credit card unless you specifically stop your monthly membership.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 05:38 PM   #36
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Oh I didn't notice that they got rid of the family plan. That IS backwards. GANZ, you take one step forward and 2 back.

I'm already upset about:

Too much cool stuff being estore only
Retiring Rares to "make room" in the Curio Shop. Give me a break, you have too much Wshop stuff in there.
Retiring Exclusives with no notice; taking away useful items like plants and giving us weird stuff that you'd only ever want 1 of if any. Robot Clocks? Gee, I have about 6 on my dock.
I could go on, but I know I'm being very negative today and I'm supposed to be a grown up.
Deluxe Wheel is food food food and more food. Have had deluxe for 6 months and only food?

At least I'm saving a lot of money b/c I'm boycotting so many things that annoy me right now.
Old 04-27-2010, 05:39 PM   #37
Gifted

strawberrybabe is on a distinguished road

So with this, you can't get the estore points.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwebkinz membership.jpg (25.7 KB, 43 views)
Old 04-27-2010, 05:41 PM   #38
ow, Proud to be a

CrazyLlama is just really niceCrazyLlama is just really nice

No! I just gave my dad 45 dollars on saturday for deluxe, and he got it.

Yhough thanks fur posting.
CrazyLlama is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 05:43 PM   #39

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Be careful if you decide to do that, because it is an automatic renewal every month and they will charge your credit card unless you specifically stop your monthly membership.
Wow...wonder if the other ones are auto renew. Up to now they haven't been. sigh... i don't like auto renew stuff for several reasons.
Old 04-27-2010, 06:17 PM   #40

rattywoman8 has a spectacular aura about

Unhappy Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added

Hmm. Well that's pretty great that Ganz is thinking of people on a tight budget! And I thank you for that, Ganz but what about people who are already deluxe like me? I payed more than 2$ for my deluxe advantage but I'm getting the same advantages as these people who are only paying 2$ for their advantage now...I wish I knew that it would become $2.00 eventually before I spent my money. I don't mean to sound like a downer but can't you see where I'm coming from when I say this? I'm glad other people will be happy now that the price is down though!
*******************************.com/wp-mu/files/2009/12/deluxe_membership_us_en_medium.png[/IMG]

View Post Originally Posted by colliegal
I think it is really rotten that they did away with the family plan. That is the only way a lot of families can afford it. What are they thinking?
I agree with you. It's very unfair, isn't it?

Last edited by rattywoman8; 04-27-2010 at 06:17 PM..
rattywoman8 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bring back family plan!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: