Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 4.70 average. Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 02:58 PM   #361
Supermanfan2
Webkinz :)

WebkinzFrenzy is a jewel in the roughWebkinzFrenzy is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

I left my account names with the rep, I asked her to write them down and turn it in with my complaint, I want them to see the 360 pets on my main account, the full unlock of every item in the magical forest, even the goofy wacky zingoz game I bought, plus all the wallpapers and eStore nick nacks not to mention estore pets. THEN they can look at my other 5 accounts and see the full forest unlock on all of those, as well as Trading card series 1 and 2 complete unlock on 3 accounts and missing one card for series 1 on another account. The over 50 items of Kinz Style, the 12 Kinz Clothes outfits, money money money. I don't understand why they would want to make US mad? The people who buy the Family Deluxe clearly have multiple accounts, and for us to be that into it that we would buy a membership? We have all spent way too much before we signed up for Deluxe Family. Why anger that customer base?
WebkinzFrenzy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2010, 02:59 PM   #362
my dogs babies r

eyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud of

Donation Award 
Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

View Post Originally Posted by mlh
TO ANYONE WHO IS NOT HAPPY THAT THE FAMILY PLAN HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED:

Call the Ganz estore at 1-888-818-8770 and ask for Amanda (the manager). Tell her your concerns and how this will effect you and your relationship with Webkinz (for example, will not be able to afford deluxe membership in the future, etc.). Please be polite and to the point - it was not Amanda's decision! Amanda will then forward your views to the "proper department." Amanda will ask if she can forward your e-mail too. Kids: have your parents call.

Amanda said that the decision was made because the Family Membership was confusing to people! I am sure that was what she was told to say. I do not agree. She did say that, if you renewed your family membership previously, your credit card would not be automatically charged in the future (how could it be because that plan no longer exists) so people can stop worrying about that.

One of the things that I pointed out was that the $36 I recieved yearly for the estore encouraged me to spend way more than that amount of my own money there.

Hope that enough people call Ganz and they (he?) might reconsider. There are too many sites springing up that are in direct competition with Webkinz. I think Webkinz is great and would hate to see it lose people--which I think it might. There are many, many families who all have individual accounts and the increased financial burden might be too much.

REMEMBER: BE POLITE!
Great post Thank you for sharing!
eyeluvdogs5 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 02:59 PM   #363
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Well that is deff cheaper. lol. But I still dont want it. Cant wait to get that Sunflower Lion though!!!! Went shopping this morning and one of my stores must have been clearing out their back room cuz i got the Pegasus for $15.99, was not going to leave the poor darling sitting there!!!
Kenzielemur is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 03:04 PM   #364
Supermanfan2

View Post Originally Posted by Kenzielemur
Well that is deff cheaper. lol. But I still dont want it. Cant wait to get that Sunflower Lion though!!!! Went shopping this morning and one of my stores must have been clearing out their back room cuz i got the Pegasus for $15.99, was not going to leave the poor darling sitting there!!!

It is not cheaper, if you had 5 accounts and could no longer do the Family Deluxe and you went with the new $2 a month deal it would cost you $120 a year instead of $45 and you get no monthly gift box and no estore points.

If you had one $45 a year account and went with the new $2 a month account, you pay $24, get no monthly gift box and miss out on the $36 in monthly estore points, plus that bonus $5 worth of points you get for buying a solitary account. So, once again, doesn't cost less, costs more and gets you less because of the loss of the points and benefits.
Old 04-28-2010, 03:05 PM   #365
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

I have everything in the magical forest unlocked, so not complaining and I shop at the estore because its a choice for more awesome pets, and I do not like the clutter of stuffed animals around.

Fine its CHEAPER For those who do not want a family membership. I do not want a family membership, I would just want it for 1 account.
Old 04-28-2010, 03:06 PM   #366
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
Every zoo has a familyprice point, this is animal related so it should have one too!!!!!!
LOL, and too true!
big2gray is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 03:06 PM   #367

Me and my daughter share our account, she has no need to have her own , we have 1 computer, so its not like 2 people can play at once. So I personally think its cheaper for SOME OF US
Old 04-28-2010, 03:09 PM   #368
Supermanfan2

I have everything in the magical forest unlocked, so not complaining and I shop at the estore because its a choice for more awesome pets, and I do not like the clutter of stuffed animals around.

Fine its CHEAPER For those who do not want a family membership. I do not want a family membership, I would just want it for 1 account.

And you would not get a monthly prize and you would lose $41 in estore points, you spend $24 and get nothing, but extra wheel spins.
Old 04-28-2010, 03:15 PM   #369
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
This is so rightly stated. Maybe Ganz is pulling their "I'm a spoiled little rich kid and am bored with Webkinz" so let's tick everyone off, and close the site down" card. First there was the click and win Chipette costumes for Canadians only, then this...... I'd say play the regular site as it used to be for as long as we can, to eck with all this estore stuff that nobody but you can see anyway (unless it's the clothing). Enjoy a stress free life, and maybe take up farming
GANZ are bullies pure and simple. Do a Google search and read some of the vendor relation stories that have transpired with GANZ' sales agents and retailers and you'll see why. Two years back I worked with a company that sold GANZ products and any time the name came up our executive staff all turned very sour. I have recently learned that they have dropped GANZ entirely as one of their suppliers, and several store chains that used to sell GANZ products have done the same.

Now they are trying to bully us, the customers, into buying multiple "Deluxe" memberships since retailers have had enough and are dropping them like rocks. You just watch that they don't respond by making all these really cool items appear ONLY on Deluxe accounts in the Curio Shop, or give out really cool items as Deluxe prizes as a way of saying, "nyaahh nyaahh, look at what you're not getting because you won't renew."

Just like spoiled brats...
likmfurry is offline Male
Old 04-28-2010, 03:35 PM   #370

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

Me and my daughter share our account, she has no need to have her own , we have 1 computer, so its not like 2 people can play at once. So I personally think its cheaper for SOME OF US
It's only cheaper IFyou don't want the The monthly clothes & Prize & IF you only have one child.
One Of the main most of us went Deluxe was the deluxe clothing Items and because we could get it for all in the family.

View Post Originally Posted by likmfurry
GANZ are bullies pure and simple. Do a Google search and read some of the vendor relation stories that have transpired with GANZ' sales agents and retailers and you'll see why. Two years back I worked with a company that sold GANZ products and any time the name came up our executive staff all turned very sour. I have recently learned that they have dropped GANZ entirely as one of their suppliers, and several store chains that used to sell GANZ products have done the same.

Now they are trying to bully us, the customers, into buying multiple "Deluxe" memberships since retailers have had enough and are dropping them like rocks. You just watch that they don't respond by making all these really cool items appear ONLY on Deluxe accounts in the Curio Shop, or give out really cool items as Deluxe prizes as a way of saying, "nyaahh nyaahh, look at what you're not getting because you won't renew."

Just like spoiled brats...
I totally agree
Gwenda is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bring back family plan!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: