Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 4.70 average. Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 02:35 PM   #351
Webkinz :)

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

Every zoo has a familyprice point, this is animal related so it should have one too!!!!!!
flutterby7 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2010, 02:35 PM   #352
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

View Post Originally Posted by dolphin95

Ganz will probably get lots of new people who will be thrilled with the $2 option, but I don't see how it could be anyone who had the old option. It just doesn't compare. The gift box was what they really wanted each month. They liked the rest, but loved the box.
Yes, the $2 option will satisfy those who just want the extra rares and activities and don't care about the estore points, but the kids don't care much about those. Mine just want the box, the coin and the free vacation each month. Unfortunately, that's gone now because our family account was expiring at the end of next week and I can't afford 4 individual memberships and won't pick and rotate the "one lucky kid" who will get the membership each year!
elymic is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 02:37 PM   #353
eldon2

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

My feeling is this:

The only way you can make a difference is by NOT RENEWING.

They will follow the "lack" of money. It is the only way you can show them that you are serious. If no one renews, they'll change it quick. Money talks.
quellie is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 02:38 PM   #354

jennkinz has a spectacular aura aboutjennkinz has a spectacular aura about

I, too am disappointed that the family plan is gone. I play as much or more than my kids but will not be able to afford paying for it for 3 accounts I will be bummed to go back to non deluxe status.
jennkinz is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 02:39 PM   #355
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by quellie
My feeling is this:

The only way you can make a difference is by NOT RENEWING.

They will follow the "lack" of money. It is the only way you can show them that you are serious. If no one renews, they'll change it quick. Money talks.
Not really a choice in our case. There will be no deluxe renewals, or future estore purchases either for that matter.
lamb is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 02:42 PM   #356
Gifted

deenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to behold

I've called - this stinks. Happy Webkinz Day from Greedy Ganz, eh?
deenies is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 02:47 PM   #357
Supermanfan2

WebkinzFrenzy is a jewel in the roughWebkinzFrenzy is a jewel in the rough

I can't believe they thought any of us purchased it for the deluxe prize machine and extra dailies! That is just insulting, it is like they read over the websites, saw people writing about how great all those extra dailies were, and then had a brainstorm, "Let's give our customers NOTHING. No monthly gift, no wish token, no estore points and STILL get them to pay us for Deluxe!" Do they really think that little of us? That we can not multiply $2 times 5 and then multiply $10 times 12 and see that it is $120 with no estore points, no monthly gift, just a bunch of cheese and cracker platters and a chance to buy a $12,000KC bed a month earlier than everyone else. So what, you'll get a big wooden roller coaster contraption that can't be removed from the account, takes up a whole yard and you won't receive it till 12 months from now anyway. Do they think we are interested in that? Who would be interested in that? Paying $24 a year to get an extra spin on a wheel? That is just going too far.
WebkinzFrenzy is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 02:50 PM   #358

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Angry Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

Just to let you know I got an answer from Ganz estore to my "will you still get the gold deluxe hat? because it is not listed on the information page at all". Apparently if you are a new deluxe customer, then you will still get the hat. However if you are an existing customer and already have the hat, you will not receive another one upon your renewal.
Old 04-28-2010, 02:50 PM   #359
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by nuttienetz
I agree. Ganz seems to have forgotten that this is a kids game. We have the family membership with all five accounts. The family option allowed for all kids to get the gift boxes, but they did not have to have an estore account. This idea seems really money driven, not child friendly. There is so much on the webkinz world now that is restricted and not available unless you add more money, more money, more money (Zums=more money, Fairy Forest=more money, Mire Forest=more money, Woodland Forest=more money, in order to be able to play in these areas, you HAVE to BUY a charm or figurine, or a Zum or Kinzclip).

This one year family deluxe membership now seems like it was used as the enticement to get us all addicted and then raise the price to make us pay more or have to disappoint all the members on the account. This is really unreasonable and appears to be just greedy.
View Post Originally Posted by SchmoopiePie
You have a great point! This is a bunch of bologna! I am so upset with their constant mind games! It's like they are trying to find something to stir up DRAMA every week! Are you trying to create some roller coaster of highs & lows to keep it "interesting" for us? Is this some new marketing strategy that some over-paid exec learn about at some conference? I am TIRED of wasting my time fighting on here every week just for you to show us basic decency. Is this all just to drum-up more attention to the deluxe option? Afterall, negative attention is better than none at all, right?

"If we take it away & then let them fight & struggle to convince us to bring it back, they will scoop it up as quick as they can!"

I'm not even sure if I want to renew now, even if they do us the HUGE favor of bringing back the family option. Here's an idea - you keep your completely valueless pixels and I keep my real world money! Now that sounds like a good plan! Thanks for making me think about it Ganz!!

Good points, I hadn't even considered how many of the figurines, charms, and klips I have entered on our 10 accounts.
MAMA5517 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 02:56 PM   #360

Unhappy Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
Just to let you know I got an answer from Ganz estore to my "will you still get the gold deluxe hat because it is not listed on the information page at all?". Apparently if you are a new deluxe customer, then you will still get the hat. However if you are an existing customer and already have the hat, you will not receive another one upon your renewal. Not that it probably matters much to most....
Closed

Tags
bring back family plan!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: