Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 4.70 average. Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 01:15 PM   #331
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

I called the Estore # twice today & told them how upset I was . I am not sure if it helped any though Thanks WI For the info !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2010, 01:25 PM   #332
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

You know I am sorry but I keep seeing posts that are asking that the Family Plan be brought back. I hate to say it but this whole business has left a very nasty taste in my mouth. I have 10 Deluxe accounts (2 Family Plans) and I know for sure I will not be renewing even if they do bring it back.
Joani is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 01:29 PM   #333
sisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wonder

I am very upset about the family memberships going being retired. My family membership just expired, I decided to wait till May 1st to renew because if you renewed in April you would get a duplicate gift box. I;m sure I was not the only one this happened to.
I really could have undertstood if the raised the price on the family membership, or had less people on each membership, or cut back on e-store points on the membership, but cancelling the option altogether is wrong! I also think it was wrong of ganz not to tell members ahead of time.
Ganz does not have to sit down with our kids and explain the HUGE increase. I have a child with autism, I know other do as well, maybe ganz wants to come and explain it to that child and see first hand what thier greediness causes!

I feel bad for the phone reps because it is not thier fault and they probably have no say in what is offered. If I did not feel bad for the customer service staff I would put them on speaker phone with my kids and have ganz explain the price inscrease to them! I wonder how they would word it?
sisterbear is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 01:33 PM   #334
call me Ducky:)

blueducky1995 is a splendid one to beholdblueducky1995 is a splendid one to beholdblueducky1995 is a splendid one to beholdblueducky1995 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by mommy3
This is not good!! I love the family option. Mine just expired and I was going to renew this week. That won't be happening! I have three kids and we have 7 accounts. There is no way I am paying $315 for all accounts!

I wrote Ganz.

EVERYONE WRITE OR CALL!!
Maybe they'll listen.

i did call, the nice lady sumited i complaint on my behalf, and agree EVERYONE WRITE AND OR CALL!!!!!!!!!!!
blueducky1995 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 01:37 PM   #335

LaughingLlama is just really niceLaughingLlama is just really nice

Thank you Ganz for saving me a bunch of money!

In my opinion the old Family Plan was never worth $45. And yes…I did break down and purchase it for my daughter last summer, but I will never renew it again; no matter what.

I don't appreciate a company that plays marketing mind games with its customers; the very people who help pay their salaries. So what's going to happen? They bring it back and everyone will be happy? Shame on Ganz for doing this in the first place. What will it be next? Will they create a fee just to play on Webkinz each year, no matter how many pets you buy in a year?

I have spent an ugly amount of money on Webkinz in the past. I no longer do and will never again spend that kind of money. I don't care if they bring back the Family Plan or not.

Enough is enough!
LaughingLlama is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 01:38 PM   #336

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, I was calling again to voice a few thoughts I didn't get out the 1st time around, but now all I get is annoying POTM tunes blasted in my ear. It's starting to feel like Gitmo music torture at this point. I think that for some reason their lines might be a bit flooded right now. Hmmmm... ya think??? I really do feel so bad for the poor customer service reps that are getting an ear-full today despite having no say in their superiors dumb decisions. Just be nice to them please, make your points, and stress the importance of them passing along the info to their superiors.

On behalf of 18 accounts that we were pouring more money into than I would care to think about at this point, they are going to be losing a TON of $$$ just from upsetting me alone, and I am not just talking about not renewing deluxe either. I mean no more plushes bought, no more Estore pets & items, no deluxe memberships,... Nada! You think you are only upsetting one account when you talk to me, Ganz? No, you are losing lots of purchases on *18* accounts! And that's just ME. Obviously this community is rather large and clearly your top-paying customers (the big collectors and adults that get into playing with the kids in their lives and therefore shell-out the big bucks at your Estore.) Trying to tell me that WI is just a small & better-informed fraction of your customers just shows me you don't get the big picture here. It's not the little kid with one plush they got as an Easter gift that doesn't even know about Insider that should be who you think only matters. Those are solitary, small accounts that probably can't talk their parent's into $5 worth of EStore purchases, much less the money we are spending are not your "cash cows." I know since finding Insider our number of account and amount of money we send Ganz's way has gone through roof. WE ARE YOUR CASH COWS!! Disrespecting us & treating us like we are some insignificant minority is NOT a smart move! I sincerely hope someone their has the brains to reverse this ill-thought decision before to many of us rethink our relationship with Ganz /Webkinz entirely.

SchmoopiePie is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 01:43 PM   #337
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

dolphin95 swims in greatness
dolphin95 swims in greatness

Just called. That poor lady was shaking in her boots. I think she has had a rough day. I was super sweet. I just hope Ganz will listen. Ganz might think that we will be so pleased about all of the fun stuff tomorrow, that we will forget about this shun. But, I will not forget come December when I have to tell my daughter and my neices that the deluxe membership will no longer be part of their Christmas gift. It is not that I can't afford to, but I just refuse to spend $45 per child for deluxe.

Ganz will probably get lots of new people who will be thrilled with the $2 option, but I don't see how it could be anyone who had the old option. It just doesn't compare. The gift box was what they really wanted each month. They liked the rest, but loved the box.

Needless to say, I am not looking forward to tell them.
dolphin95 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 01:44 PM   #338
Obsessed with

nuttienetz is just really nicenuttienetz is just really nice

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added

View Post Originally Posted by cindyl40
Well yes it may be really good for some, but taking away the Family Membership really is the pits for others. We currently have 4 in all on a Family membership and now the cost of that will be very expensive. Sneaky!!
I agree. Ganz seems to have forgotten that this is a kids game. We have the family membership with all five accounts. The family option allowed for all kids to get the gift boxes, but they did not have to have an estore account. This idea seems really money driven, not child friendly. There is so much on the webkinz world now that is restricted and not available unless you add more money, more money, more money (Zums=more money, Fairy Forest=more money, Mire Forest=more money, Woodland Forest=more money, in order to be able to play in these areas, you HAVE to BUY a charm or figurine, or a Zum or Kinzclip).

This one year family deluxe membership now seems like it was used as the enticement to get us all addicted and then raise the price to make us pay more or have to disappoint all the members on the account. This is really unreasonable and appears to be just greedy.
nuttienetz is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 01:46 PM   #339
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

View Post Originally Posted by SchmoopiePie
Ok, I was calling again to voice a few thoughts I didn't get out the 1st time around, but now all I get is annoying POTM tunes blasted in my ear. It's starting to feel like Gitmo music torture at this point. I think that for some reason their lines might be a bit flooded right now. Hmmmm... ya think??? I really do feel so bad for the poor customer service reps that are getting an ear-full today despite having no say in their superiors dumb decisions. Just be nice to them please, make your points, and stress the importance of them passing along the info to their superiors.

On behalf of 18 accounts that we were pouring more money into than I would care to think about at this point, they are going to be losing a TON of $$$ just from upsetting me alone, and I am not just talking about not renewing deluxe either. I mean no more plushes bought, no more Estore pets & items, no deluxe memberships,... Nada! You think you are only upsetting one account when you talk to me, Ganz? No, you are losing lots of purchases on *18* accounts! And that's just ME. Obviously this community is rather large and clearly your top-paying customers (the big collectors and adults that get into playing with the kids in their lives and therefore shell-out the big bucks at your Estore.) Trying to tell me that WI is just a small & better-informed fraction of your customers just shows me you don't get the big picture here. It's not the little kid with one plush they got as an Easter gift that doesn't even know about Insider that should be who you think only matters. Those are solitary, small accounts that probably can't talk their parent's into $5 worth of EStore purchases, much less the money we are spending are not your "cash cows." I know since finding Insider our number of account and amount of money we send Ganz's way has gone through roof. WE ARE YOUR CASH COWS!! Disrespecting us & treating us like we are some insignificant minority is NOT a smart move! I sincerely hope someone their has the brains to reverse this ill-thought decision before to many of us rethink our relationship with Ganz /Webkinz entirely.

I think they will hear us roar! Phone lines are jammed and I bet the emails are flooding their offices! I know there is NO WAY I can afford to get the Deluxe unless it's a family account. I just can't believe they thought this was a good idea. I had to check when my account ends. August 2. Well I'll have to hope they come to their senses by then.
kawee is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 01:48 PM   #340
malcolm1948
malcolm1948 is just really nicemalcolm1948 is just really nice

I AM EXTREMELY DISSAPOINTED IN THE FAMILY MEMBERSHIP BEING DISCONTINUED.
I SUpport my 2 neices and nephew plus my own webkinz addiction.

i called ganz and they said it was stopped due to confusion. I dont think i can spring for that much money.
Closed

Tags
bring back family plan!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: