Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 4.70 average. Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 12:43 PM   #321
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

View Post Originally Posted by myJbees
PS ~ I just called the eStore (888 ) 818-8770 and spoke to a very kind gentleman named ONeil. I shared my views with him and asked him to pass my comments along to anyone who might take them into consideration. He assured me that he would do so.

Please take the time to write and call if this is important to you ♥mJb
mJb is right...take the time to call or write Ganz.

They only look here when it suits them.

WI is not in any way affiliated with Ganz. It runs well most of the time.
AuntMary57 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2010, 12:47 PM   #322
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I agree, wholeheartedly. The last time I got anything significant on that wheel was months ago. I haven't even heard of anyone getting any of the nicer things lately.
I think maybe it is time to give Deluxe a rest I haven't even bought the newest pets available to Deluxe only because they have been so sneaky and underhanded about it. Telling us the Sparkle Pegasus was an Exclusive to Deluxe then changing 'horses' in the middle of the stream by saying it was a prize only pet. They have been doing a LOT of underhanded things, lately and I think it is time to draw a line in the sand.
View Post Originally Posted by Mama Girl NH
I just got off the phone with a Ganz estore rep, and was told "I am so sick of explaining this".

LOL Guess what? you're going to be explaining this for a LONG time to come because of all the complaints going to be made, this is totally unacceptable. You can join us over at this thread on Webkinz Post to launch a petition and official complaint to Ganz. I wrote more about the whole conversation I had with the rep there, so you can read it if you would like to know everything said.

This is an instance of Ganz greediness that can not be allowed to happen. I will not be renewing, or purchasing ANYTHING from Ganz until they give us back our Family Membership packages
View Post Originally Posted by MyPersian
Ganz is not dealing honestly with the buying public. The family deluxe option gave us 5 accounts deluxe for one year at $45. They said they added the new $2/month deluxe membership option in answer to customers request for a cheaper membership option? This new option does not include estore points or the monthly gift box but will end up costing $120/year if we use it to keep the same 5 accounts deluxe that we had on the family option. And NO MONTHLY GIFT BOXES?! They need customer feed back. You can email them from the bottom of the Ganz Estore page or call the customer service representatives at this number 1-888-818-8770. Mon-Fri 9am-6pm EST.
View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
WOW. I'm stunned. What are they losing by allowing 5 accounts to benefit for the same price as one? You don't get any more Estore points than you do with the single, which is the only equivalent of real money they are shelling out...everything else about the membership is virtual. Right? Am I missing something there?
They need some serious customer service overhaul. I know from experience that's a stressful job especially when your bosses do something lilke this and all you get all day is complaint calls. And they are far removed from what's really going on and don't always know the right answer unfortunately.
But this was a super bad move on Ganz part. Again, what are you losing other than customers??
Inconceivable!!
I and my husband are both business majors and have disliked but understood the reasons for some decisions (like opening the e-store & deluxe memberships) but neither of us can see ANY upside to this decision. We have 2 family plans (10 deluxe accounts) across all 3 time zones and I am Happy as a clam to let all 10 accounts expire deluxe priviledges.
Unthinkable!!
They will be getting yet another phone call from me this afternoon!!
MAMA5517 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 12:55 PM   #323
Webkinz :)

pennyarizona is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by myJbees
PS ~ I just called the eStore (888 ) 818-8770 and spoke to a very kind gentleman named ONeil. I shared my views with him and asked him to pass my comments along to anyone who might take them into consideration. He assured me that he would do so.

Please take the time to write and call if this is important to you ♥mJb

I to also called to tell them that is was a mistake taking away the Family Membership!! Maybe if they get flooded with calls about it they will bring it back.
pennyarizona is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 12:55 PM   #324
Supermanfan2

WebkinzFrenzy is a jewel in the roughWebkinzFrenzy is a jewel in the rough

I just called and spoke with a nice lady. I informed her that I have 2 deluxe accounts, one family and one solitary. That I have 6 accounts of my own on Webkinz and that I provide pets for and assist my Mother and sister with their collecting. I introduced them several years ago and now they have 6-8 accounts each as well.

It may seem like there is an account being opened every minute at WW and Ganz probably thinks that is a new continuing customer base. I believe they are wrong. I think the majority of their sales go to super collectors like me and my family. I believe that the majority of those "new" accounts opening are us super collectors adding another account so we can get an extra rare or because we want 4 Christmas presents. Making super collectors angry is really bad customer service.

Since I am not renewing my solitary deluxe membership in June, they lost $45, and because I can not renew my family deluxe in July, they lost another $45, and because I won't be purchasing extra estore points for myself or for my Mom and sister (they have me buy through my estore account because the deluxe is there and we get a discount on items that way), well that is roughly $100 a month they lost, then add in the residual agitation on my part and my mother's and my sisters and you are looking at a loss of revenue from outside the estore, we each spend approximately $80-150 a month on products not in the estore. That is a sizeable loss, and that is because I am mad.

Think of how many others of us on here influence the buying decisions of other family members and friends. When you lose me as a customer, you lose my Mom, my sister, purchases for my children and my niece, that is a lot to lose and I am sure many of you here influence that many people too, if not more.
WebkinzFrenzy is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 01:00 PM   #325
sara9894

sara9894 will become famous soon enough

It's the customer service motto: stories of bad service spread much much quicker than stories of good service, and that's why the customer is always right.
sara9894 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 01:01 PM   #326

mommy3 is on a distinguished road

This is not good!! I love the family option. Mine just expired and I was going to renew this week. That won't be happening! I have three kids and we have 7 accounts. There is no way I am paying $315 for all accounts!

I wrote Ganz.

EVERYONE WRITE OR CALL!!
Maybe they'll listen.
mommy3 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 01:04 PM   #327
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I think that Ganz hits a goldmine IF they can get an entire family involved in WW. When the parents, and the whole family are playing and 'into' it, they shell out the money. By taking away the family plan, the first to drop out of the participation are the parents. That's where the money is, Ganz. It's just a bad business move.
Ganz must have expected a backlash to this, and I bet they feel that they will ride out the initial complaints. I think they must expect that people will then cave in and still spend the extra money anyway. The only way to get them to hear us, is to speak with our wallets when those accounts expire. I hope they hear, and change their minds.
Desty is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 01:05 PM   #328
Supermanfan2

WebkinzFrenzy is a jewel in the roughWebkinzFrenzy is a jewel in the rough

The customer rep I spoke to said if she had the power she'd fix it right now, but that we can be certain that the complaints are moving up the chain of command and the majority of calls she has fielded today have been on this same subject. She agreed that it seems unfair and that the "it confused people" excuse was in itself confusing. She seemed to think that if enough calls came in maybe the people in charge would rethink the decision.
WebkinzFrenzy is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 01:07 PM   #329

Hildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to behold

Ganz is insane if they think they think parents will pay $45 for each kid to keep Deluxe!
This is a mistake by Ganz -- and I hope they're smart enough to fix it!

BRING BACK FAMILY PLAN!
Hildie is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 01:12 PM   #330
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Hildie
Ganz is insane if they think they think parents will pay $45 for each kid to keep Deluxe!
This is a mistake by Ganz -- and I hope they're smart enough to fix it!

BRING BACK FAMILY PLAN!
Couldn't have said it better myself!
I will definitely NOT continue with Deluxe Memberships for myself & my children without the family plan. Come on, Ganz - REALLY?!
I honestly don't even believe it!
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bring back family plan!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: