Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 4.70 average. Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 11:37 AM   #291
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

View Post Originally Posted by mlh
Everyone: Please call the Ganz estore at 1-888-818-8770 and ask for Amanda (the manager).

Whoops - that's Amanda (the manager).
Call and ask for Amanda...the CSR will ask "who is calling?"

Tell them nicely...a ticked off customer and then give your first name.

I listened to air for so long I thought I wouldn't get through, but I did.

I warned Amanda she was gonna hear it from WI!
AuntMary57 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2010, 11:39 AM   #292
dustysky34
Gift Guru

dustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

View Post Originally Posted by donkeyluv
Although I am not happy with the removal of the family plan (I will not be renewing ours), I am a little tired of people assuming that Ganz is some terrible, money hungry machine, that doesn't give a hoot about children. The truth of the matter is that the entire economy is down, and businesses everywhere are doing their best to keep afloat. I would rather Ganz think of ways to increase revenue to keep the site up, than make everything free and have NO site at all.
I could NOT disagree with you more! This nothing BUT a money hungry move. The amount of money being spent on e-store products alone are lining the pockets very well for this company. Cold hard cash for pixels.
dustysky is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 11:40 AM   #293
Webkinz :)

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Unhappy Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

View Post Originally Posted by melnicjus
This is posted on Webkinz News:

It’s Webkinz World’s 5th Anniversary and we want to celebrate by having our very first Twitter Party!
Sign in to Twitter between 8 pm and 9 pm EST on April 29, 2010 and follow the hash tag #webkinzday!
Our Creative Director will be online throughout the party ready to answer your questions! Just send your tweets to @webkinz and he’ll get back to as many as he can!
And what would a party be without prizes? We’ll be giving away Feature Codes and Pet Codes to lucky members who join in the fun!
While the party is for everyone, Webkinz members under the age of 13 should ask their parents to join the party and convey their questions for them.
Join in the fun and let’s try to make Webkinz the most talked about topic on Twitter! Happy Webkinz Day!
Oops, the Creative Director might want to twitter in sick for that party....... Have they never heard of the saying, "be careful what you wish for"? I'm sure Webkinz will be right up there as the most talked about topic on Twitter, but it won't be for a Happy Webkinz day.......
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 11:40 AM   #294
ღJalleyღ
Banned
celinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by dustysky
I could NOT disagree with you more! This nothing BUT a money hungry move. The amount of money being spent on e-store products alone are lining the pockets very well for this company. Cold hard cash for pixels.
I couldn't agree with you more.
celinab123 is offline Male
Old 04-28-2010, 11:42 AM   #295
ould You Believe I'm

Godsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to behold

My parents would'nt even let me and my sister use the estore very often, we have only used it 3 times together! We have 5 accounts together (4 are mine) and I had hoped to talk my dad into letting us get the deluxe family membership. Oh well. But I am so sick and tired of GANZ doing all these things to non-deluxe customers. It used to be that non-deluxe members had the same chance of getting rares as deluxe members! I already buy 4 pets a year and it probably adds up to 40-50 bucks a year, then they have that I would have to pend another 225 bucks for a deluxe membership! I agree with the people who are saying that GANZ doesn't care about the kids anymore!
Godsgirl129 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 11:44 AM   #296
ow! God is
Gifted

Jerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clown

Very dissapointing. We have six kids here which play Webkinz. I'm pretty sure we're not going to pay 270 dollars for us each to have Deluxe. I have a feeling Ganz will lose a whole lot of customers.
Jerkinz is offline Male
Old 04-28-2010, 11:47 AM   #297
eldon2

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps a modest increase in the price of family membership would have been better. Canceling it altogether was poor customer relations and appreciation for all the business. It's all getting old anyway. Won't renew without family.
quellie is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 11:48 AM   #298
arrior of RiverClan

Hawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of light

I think the ENTIRE Deluxe Membership should be retired.
Hawktalon is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 11:49 AM   #299
ღJalleyღ
Banned
celinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Hawktalon
I think the ENTIRE Deluxe Membership should be retired.
You're right. I love the gift boxes every month but i won't renew without family, like many others here.
celinab123 is offline Male
Old 04-28-2010, 11:49 AM   #300
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

We won't be renewing our deluxe membership which expires tomorrow without the family option available. This is a very poor decision on their part. Not to mention the extra e store points we used to buy along with our monthly allotment. We won't be going to the estore anymore.
Luckylion is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bring back family plan!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: