Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 4.70 average. Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 03:07 PM   #21
ebkinz are
Webkinz :)

adriepup102 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added

View Post Originally Posted by panda1
That sounds great, but I use a debit card and they won't take it for deluxe. They do take it for me to buy points to get regular stuff, though, which seems weird to me!
Wait that makes no sense... why would they do that?

Anyways, I like this deal!
But I guess I'm a little lost on what benefits you do get with this.

Ohhh. i get it.
I looked on the site.
adriepup102 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2010, 03:14 PM   #22
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

NOOO this is bad, bad bad, The family option is gone.. Now if you want a family to get it for the year it will cost over 200.00
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 03:22 PM   #23
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

I'm very disappointed that the Deluxe Family option is no longer available. I am NOT going to pay $225 when it is time to renew. I think they will be losing a lot of Deluxe customers because of this.
crazygirl024 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 03:25 PM   #24
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Thank you loads Ganz. That's great! I'm glad they did it too. It's less, and I'm sure all of us would be happier.

Thanks COWS!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 03:28 PM   #25

Dancerina is on a distinguished road

No Family Deluxe Membership Plan means no Deluxe Membership for my family. Our renewal is up June 1st, and I just can't see spending $225 to keep the same benefits we had last year for $45.

I'm glad they have the new $2 monthly plan for those who are interested, but I'm very disappointed that the Family Plan has been discontinued.
Dancerina is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 03:40 PM   #26
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

I just tried to access the eStore and couldn't - apparently, there's a problem with the security of the site - I was trying to see what this $2 per month included. Is it just the extra activities on WW with no gift box, then?
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 03:43 PM   #27
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I am so disappointed that they are discontinuing the family plan. Mine expired today, but fortunately I renewed early and was able to get it. But from others I have taken over quite a few accounts and I was counting on the family plan to keep them open. I am going to call them and say how disappointed I am and that I won't be shopping much in the estore any more.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 04:01 PM   #28
jennbugs

jennbugs73 is on a distinguished road

What? I am OUTRAGED! Yes, screaming mad that they took away the deluxe family option! My kids and my daughter's friend are going to be so upset! Ganz may lose some of their deluxe customers over this one after it is all said and done. I will NOT be renewing our membership if this is the case. Unbelievable, Ganz. This one stinks, you guys have sunk pretty low on this one!
jennbugs73 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 04:07 PM   #29
Unregistered

Angry Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added

Yes - this is annoying.
I was going to setup the famely membership - now I don't know what to do.

I think that the new membership option may be good for a single person but for a fmaily of 2 or more this is a real down grade.

even a family of two will have to now pay 12x2x2 = 48$ and get much less then before....

For now I think In will not do another membership.

Also - I too was waiting for webkinz day in order to do the membeship - Canceling it 2 days before webkinz day with out any notice is real bad ...
Old 04-27-2010, 04:08 PM   #30
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I am also disappointed that they discontinued the family memberships. When mine expires, I will not get the deluxe option for all of my family's accounts (11 accounts). Knowing what I had for $45/year, I also will NOT get the $2/month option. It is not worth it since there are no gift boxes and it would cost $120 a year for 5 accounts (with NO gift boxes included). I would rather go without the deluxe on all the accounts. Maybe 1 or 2 accounts, but I can't afford all of the accounts anymore.

It seems a shame that they are taking things away from their best customers. I think it will only hurt them in the long run.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bring back family plan!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: