Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 4.70 average. Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 09:32 AM   #211
ell, Hello
Webkinz :)

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

$2 a month sounds so affordable...they weren't counting on us to be so savvy!
NR1991 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2010, 09:33 AM   #212
sara9894

sara9894 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

Well, I guess that's $45 I can put towards something else when our accounts expire next year. There is no way I'm paying for five individual accounts. Is Ganz seriously that out of touch? With the economy the way it is, they should be happy they're getting any money at all!
sara9894 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 09:37 AM   #213

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Wink Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

I have typed my opinions to Ganz on their comments and suggestions page on all four of my accounts. Surely they are smart enough to realise that this is a really BAD business move on their part. How dumb are they to think that we are going to fall for the "it was confusing so we removed it" line that they are churning out. Be truthful and say "we are a greedy company who want more of your money for virtual furniture and pets; and we don't care what you think because we are going to do it anyway". As a business owner you have to look at every angle and especially how it affects the consumer, as bottom line is, they are the ones who are going to make you or break you. Ganz, if you have retail business management on your staff, I suggest you send them back to college, as they definitely need a refresher course, the family deluxe plan was your loss leader, anyone with retail management would know what that is......
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 09:40 AM   #214

cojo64 has much to be proud ofcojo64 has much to be proud ofcojo64 has much to be proud ofcojo64 has much to be proud ofcojo64 has much to be proud of

We renewed 2 wks ago, now there won't be no more after this family membership expires. It was a sacrifice to get this for my children and me. I will call them and make sure the renewal thing won't happen, because I use a friend's cc for this. I totally dislike the the way they do the curio shop with almost everything coming in under deluxe. Getting rares are fun, it's wrong to not be allowed acsess to them without paying extra money.
cojo64 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 09:40 AM   #215
tin
surfline

tin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clown

I was looking forward to renewing and getting the family plan to connect two accounts. Now I'm not even sure I will renew the single deluxe account. I don't understand the point of the $2 option, it just seems like a waste of money. I think Ganz puts too many fun items in the estore instead of adding to the W shop. They have disppointed me with the prizes offered in the community games, and now this change? From all of the members I see in WI buying almost every pet that comes out, and every estore item, I know Ganz is making LOTS of money. They should offer more incentives to their faithful customers, not take away. After all, this is virtual, how much does that cost?
tin is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 09:40 AM   #216
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
I have typed my opinions to Ganz on their comments and suggestions page on all four of my accounts. Surely they are smart enough to realise that this is a really BAD business move on their part. How dumb are they to think that we are going to fall for the "it was confusing so we removed it" line that they are churning out. Be truthful and say "we are a greedy company who want more of your money for virtual furniture and pets; and we don't care what you think because we are going to do it anyway". As a business owner you have to look at every angle and especially how it affects the consumer, as bottom line is, they are the ones who are going to make you or break you. Ganz, if you have retail business management on your staff, I suggest you send them back to college, as they definitely need a refresher course, the family deluxe plan was your loss leader, anyone with retail management would know what that is......
Very good post! I know for ourselves, we spent more in the estore than we ever would have before. The bonus estore points got us in there in the first place, got us used to buying estore items and more often than not, we would top up our estore points so we could get that pet we wanted or that little extra thing. Not anymore I tell ya
lamb is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 09:41 AM   #217

sherylbeach is on a distinguished road

I do not think it is good to retire the family deluxe option. How is a family with multiple children going to afford this? There should at least be an add-on option.
sherylbeach is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 09:43 AM   #218
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Twizzlerz

And the rep laughed as she said "Sorry you feel that way" when I said it was just trying to get
more money from people but it wouldn't be from us. Laughed. Great customer relations skills.

Hope they still find it to be funny when they have lay-offs because there are hardly any more customers to call in about the glitches on the few remaining WW accounts
lamb is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 09:43 AM   #219
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by NR1991
She is so sick of explaining this???!! Wow...That's rich!!!
I know, can you believe that reaction? I understand that the customer reps have nothing to do with the decision making, and are forced to deal with our anger, but this was completely unacceptable.
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 09:43 AM   #220

Fabumouse is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
course, the family deluxe plan was your loss leader, anyone with retail management would know what that is......
That is an *excellent* point. The only reason I end up on that silly and expensive Estore is because I spend more time on Webkinz ... because I enjoy deluxe.

And I only have two accounts on my "family plan" so they were still making money off of that.
Fabumouse is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bring back family plan!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: