Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 4.70 average. Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 09:24 AM   #201
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

Someone better tell them to come here and read the PAGES and PAGES of people NOT willing to bend to their NEW policy
145,000 MEMBERS CAN'T BE WRONG and we all OBVIOUSLY KNOW what we want
Even at $2.00 PER member, here, they are losing over a quarter of a Million dollars...$290,000 to be exact.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2010, 09:26 AM   #202
ell, Hello
Webkinz :)

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

Really, someone over there needs to get out from behind the desk once-in-a-while and move around with the real world!
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 09:27 AM   #203
Copious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledge

If a person pays the $45 per year for a single membership they get the full membership bonus which includes $3.00 in estore points each month and that brings the monthly total for an individual membership to $0.75 per month per account. Why are we suppose to feel good about paying $2.00 per month for limited account benefits?

I always thought that the family membership deal was extremely good. After the $3.00 estore point bonus was awarded it was only $0.15 per month per account. I was kind of expecting a rate increase this year but I was not expecting to have to pay $225 for what cost me $45 last year. If they raised the price a bit I would actually understand it. If they made it $60 for a family membership it would be understandable and it would still be an amazing deal. After the monthly points were given out it would still only be $0.40 per account per month. More money for Ganz but still a fair deal for us.

Ganz has a right to charge what they want for their products but as a customer I have the right to refuse to buy it and that's exactly what I'm going to do. I've been a huge estore fan and Ganz supporter. I think they should not only pay attention to how many customers are going to walk away from them over this but which customers are walking away. My list of estore transactions is 14 pages long and almost every transaction has multiple purchases on it. I have spent thousands of dollars on estore stuff but I am rethinking that now.

Give it back to us Ganz and just word your site more plainly if "customer confusion" really is the reason. this change just isn't working for me.
Copious is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 09:27 AM   #204

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

Bottom line- money talks!! The ONLY way Ganz is going to anything about this if they feel it in their bank accounts! Don't just not renew Deluxe BOYCOTT THE ESTORE!!!!!! Then they'll listen!!
Gwenda is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 09:27 AM   #205

kinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of light

I agree with Veronica. BABV dropped their membership from 45 to 25 dollars a year with lots and lots of extras. so I got dh an account there. I really was thinking that webkinz would follow suit and then we would do the family thing here.
kinznewbie is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 09:28 AM   #206
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

WOW. I'm stunned. What are they losing by allowing 5 accounts to benefit for the same price as one? You don't get any more Estore points than you do with the single, which is the only equivalent of real money they are shelling out...everything else about the membership is virtual. Right? Am I missing something there?
They need some serious customer service overhaul. I know from experience that's a stressful job especially when your bosses do something lilke this and all you get all day is complaint calls. And they are far removed from what's really going on and don't always know the right answer unfortunately.
But this was a super bad move on Ganz part. Again, what are you losing other than customers??
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 09:29 AM   #207

ArtChic will become famous soon enough

they deserve to lose a lot of deluxe for this. the program will probably shrivel up now
Old 04-28-2010, 09:30 AM   #208
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

I just called too. We had one membership but were waiting for it to go to
expand to family for your coursins to be added.

Dumb Dumb Dumb Ganz

We got the party line that it was just too confusing to people -
no one knew how to add members.

Well, the solution to that is make it easier to add.
They could have allowed other accounts to be added for the remainder of the term, even.

Not take it away.

And the rep laughed as she said "Sorry you feel that way" when I said it was just trying to get
more money from people but it wouldn't be from us. Laughed. Great customer relations skills.

Well Ganz, you did not gain 4xcost income, you lost the one you had.

Is there a chance for redemption - sure, but I doubt you'll do the right thing, apologize & bring it back.

Harumph.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 09:30 AM   #209
ღJalleyღ
Banned
celinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Someone better tell them to come here and read the PAGES and PAGES of people NOT willing to bend to their NEW policy
145,000 MEMBERS CAN'T BE WRONG and we all OBVIOUSLY KNOW what we want
Even at $2.00 PER member, here, they are losing over a quarter of a Million dollars...$290,000 to be exact.
Exactly Dixie...I don't think ganz listens to us at all.
celinab123 is offline Male
Old 04-28-2010, 09:30 AM   #210
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

Well, I'm glad I decided to renew last week, instead of waiting until May! Even though my son was more than willing to give up his Deluxe status, I went ahead and renewed, since we did get 5 bonuses a month, instead of just one. I even debated getting a single membership, just for the cool extra prize! I'm glad I didn't do that now...

I really don't understand how the family plan was "confusing"...really? What is confusing about connecting 5 accounts? Or are we dealing with people that can't use a computer to begin with? Sure, it looks better to say $2 a month! But once we've had all the perks, how can anyone be happy with that? I think this year will be a turning point for us, deciding if we are still going to put our time and money into Webkinz. That would be upsetting to just stop, but if there are no incentives to continue...

Interesting choice on Ganz's part...
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bring back family plan!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: