Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 4.70 average. Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 01:20 PM   #11
kats2003
Webkinz :)

kats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant future

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added

I see the new $2.00 monthly Deluxe option but wasn't there a $45.00 yearly Family Deluxe option where you could add 5 accts and in chosing that option you forego the Big Prize?
kats07 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2010, 01:38 PM   #12

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

so do you get to color your dock?
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 04-27-2010, 02:01 PM   #13
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

dolphin95 swims in greatness
dolphin95 swims in greatness

Oh, I hope they keep the family deluxe option, because that was the best option for us. I'm glad they are offereing this cheaper option for those who want it.
dolphin95 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 02:04 PM   #14
jennbugs

jennbugs73 is on a distinguished road

Kats07, to answer your question, yes there is a package where you can add up to 5 accounts and pay about that price that you quoted. I can't remember exactly what we paid but my kids wanted it sooo badly and I kinda wanted the Deluxe option as well, so at Christmas we all pitched in and gave a little bit to absorb the cost. We even added my husband even though he didn't pitch in, and one of my daughter's friends since we had one extra spot open. It is a nice feature I must say, plus it isn't bad if you have someone to go in with you on. We split our eStore points and it just works out. Except for daddy, he gets no points since he failed to contribute. We let my daughter's friend have some though.

Sorry, I should have done this in my response above!
jennbugs73 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 02:15 PM   #15

panda1 will become famous soon enough

That sounds great, but I use a debit card and they won't take it for deluxe. They do take it for me to buy points to get regular stuff, though, which seems weird to me!
panda1 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 02:29 PM   #16
cindyl40 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well yes it may be really good for some, but taking away the Family Membership really is the pits for others. We currently have 4 in all on a Family membership and now the cost of that will be very expensive. Sneaky!!
cindyl40 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 02:36 PM   #17
kats2003

kats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by jennbugs73
Kats07, to answer your question, yes there is a package where you can add up to 5 accounts and pay about that price that you quoted. I can't remember exactly what we paid but my kids wanted it sooo badly and I kinda wanted the Deluxe option as well, so at Christmas we all pitched in and gave a little bit to absorb the cost. We even added my husband even though he didn't pitch in, and one of my daughter's friends since we had one extra spot open. It is a nice feature I must say, plus it isn't bad if you have someone to go in with you on. We split our eStore points and it just works out. Except for daddy, he gets no points since he failed to contribute. We let my daughter's friend have some though.

Sorry, I should have done this in my response above!
I'm currently on the Family Deluxe and loved that option. I just visited the store and found this:

"What happened to the Family Membership?
The Family Membership has been retired and is no longer available for purchase. Users currently on the Family Membership plan will not be able to renew under the family plan once their current membership term expires."

No more Family Deluxe option anymore which is going to stink for a lotof us.
kats07 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 02:46 PM   #18
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

Oooh. I will probably get this
BloogleJ is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 02:50 PM   #19
Unregistered

I was waiting until Webkinz Day to finally upgrade to a deluxe membership for the family. It was going to be a surprise. -That's what I get for waiting! No more family memberships!

Now it's not worth it for us to go deluxe. There will be too much arguing among the kids about who gets the hat or the monthly gift etc. With the family plan everyone could have played and had what they wanted.

Oh well.

We were ALL SET TO GET A FAMILY DELUXE ON THURSDAY! :/
Old 04-27-2010, 03:04 PM   #20
purrfectpoppins
Gift Guru

deblynn has accomplished something fantabulous
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulous

Yes, I just noticed there is no more family option either. I am very disappointed. If you have as many accounts as we do in the family, that was cheaper than the $2 per month. Now for 5 accounts, I'd have to pay $10 per month and I don't get all the other bonuses. It actually works out to be more expensive. I sure hope Ganz changes their mind about this one. Otherwise, I will not be doing anything e-store anymore. And I wish they had given us some warning, as I was going to put 5 other accounts on another deluxe membership. I was waiting to do it for the webkinz day celebration. Now I wish I'd done it yesterday. This just stinks.
deblynn is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bring back family plan!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: