Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 4.70 average. Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 08:56 AM   #181
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

I will not be newing my deluxe if there is not a family option. There is no way I will pay for three deluxe memberships. And I will not choose one person to have deluxe.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2010, 08:59 AM   #182
Webkinz :)

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
Ironically, I was just discussing with a fellow WW friend our family deluxe accounts and how I was looking forward to renewing because I do enjoy the benefits AND I was sooooooo looking forward to adding ANOTHER family membership to my remaining accounts. I have 11 accounts and it worked out beautifully for me ~ 1 main account for room designing only and that account got the Single Annual Membership so that I could get the super deluxe prize, and 10 other accounts, five of which are currently deluxe and another five I wanted to make deluxe on May 1st. Now ?? Uh uh. Not gonna do it.

Smooth move, Ganz. Now what are you gonna do for an encore ??
The friend I was discussing renewing our family deluxe memberships with just wrote me an email and has given me permission to quote her, so I would like to add her feelings about this fiasco. I did take the liberty of removing her expletives.

This is totally unacceptable on Ganz's part!! What is their problem and why do they feel the need to have to make so much money off of all us little people!!! I am very upset about this because as it is, the $$$ that you and I spend is already heaps and just think about all the other people out there that spend like us (and more) and now Ganz feels they are losing on the Family Deluxe accounts so they decide to "retire" it. I've had it with Ganz. The money train stops here and now !!!
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 09:00 AM   #183
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
This has fast become a HUGE letter of complaint. I just got word from another user that the reason they have eliminated this Family Deluxe was because of the confusion it causes in the customer base?? Now what possible confusion are they talking about? The fact that the main account is the only account that ever sees the recess when you have more than one going to school? The fact that the Deluxe wheel gives everyone food? I don't understand this at all.
What I do understand is that 'confusion' will defintely be reduced when people do NOT RE-UP for Deluxe. That oughta make things easier for those poor overworked accountants
LOL, This is a serious reason? I have really loved playing Webkinz or I would not be here, but oh boy, this is the straw that broke the camels back.
lamb is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 09:02 AM   #184
seastar418

NicNatMom has a spectacular aura aboutNicNatMom has a spectacular aura about

Well it's a good thing I just renewed my family membership a couple weeks ago. I guess I better take advantage of all its benefits this year because I won't be renewing next year. That stinks! And I was enjoying being a Deluxe member
NicNatMom is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 09:06 AM   #185
jennbugs

jennbugs73 is on a distinguished road

Okay, just got off of the phone with an eStore rep and she explained to me the reason that Ganz took away the Family Deluxe option is that it yes I am quoting exactly "Research showed that it was too confusing for our customers and we decided to do away with that option and add the other option." I said you are kidding, right? "No." I told her since Ganz wanted to be greedy that my family would find other things to spend our money on and that we would not be renewing our membership with the Deluxe option period and that we would probably just buy that single Webkinz pet needed to keep our account open once per year. She told me that she was taking down notes to make sure that she could pass it along and I thanked her. What a bunch of garbage Ganz is that all that you could come up with? Please! I was born, but not yesterday!
jennbugs73 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 09:09 AM   #186
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by jennbugs73
Okay, just got off of the phone with an eStore rep and she explained to me the reason that Ganz took away the Family Deluxe option is that it yes I am quoting exactly "Research showed that it was too confusing for our customers and we decided to do away with that option and add the other option." I said you are kidding, right? "No." I told her since Ganz wanted to be greedy that my family would find other things to spend our money on and that we would not be renewing our membership with the Deluxe option period and that we would probably just buy that single Webkinz pet needed to keep our account open once per year. She told me that she was taking down notes to make sure that she could pass it along and I thanked her. What a bunch of garbage Ganz is that all that you could come up with? Please! I was born, but not yesterday!
Hey everyone...be careful with the "I'll just buy one pet a year to keep my account active". You know if they hear that too many times what will happen
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 09:11 AM   #187
jennbugs

jennbugs73 is on a distinguished road

What they will take my account away? Okay, you are right. I won't by anymore pets at all. You are right. I won't threaten like that. I am done with Ganz right here and now.
jennbugs73 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 09:11 AM   #188
ღJalleyღ
Banned
celinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by yazkitty
I cannot believe they are "retiring" the Family Deluxe option. Can they possibly get more greedy???? They seriously disgust me with how money hungry they are (they being Ganz).
Exactly what i'm thinking.
celinab123 is offline Male
Old 04-28-2010, 09:12 AM   #189
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by jennbugs73
This is called SPIN....

They have to give us a customer centred reason - and for those who are not members of forums with lots of access to customers who are *not* confused they might even believe it.

Hmmmm explain something vs remove it and make tons more money...... I wonder which choice they make...

The only proof will come as family memberships expire and people choose to renew - or not.

Ganz - anything that increases an expense FIVE FOLD for a family is a BAD thing - and don't spin me a story about the $2 option - that one has no gift box and no estore points so it's a pure waste of money.
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 09:12 AM   #190
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

I just got off the phone with a Ganz estore rep, and was told "I am so sick of explaining this".

LOL Guess what? you're going to be explaining this for a LONG time to come because of all the complaints going to be made, this is totally unacceptable. You can join us over at this thread on Webkinz Post to launch a petition and official complaint to Ganz. I wrote more about the whole conversation I had with the rep there, so you can read it if you would like to know everything said.

This is an instance of Ganz greediness that can not be allowed to happen. I will not be renewing, or purchasing ANYTHING from Ganz until they give us back our Family Membership packages

Last edited by Mama Girl NH; 04-28-2010 at 09:44 AM..
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bring back family plan!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: