Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 4.70 average. Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 07:58 AM   #161
Webkinz :)
Fiveplay has a spectacular aura aboutFiveplay has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

It will be interesting to see just what they are telling each of us as we call to complain and let them know about their loss of renewals and loss of estore purchases. Maybe we can all report back on here to keep us all informed. Also is there some way to email them all of these opinions on here easily as one large email?
Fiveplay is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2010, 07:58 AM   #162
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

You know the more I think about it the more I can say....maybe this isn't such a bad thing? My granddaughters have all but lost interest in WW anyways....all the "cute" things have to be bought at the E-store and how many 6 or 7 year olds have alot of money??/ So when our family membership is done we will just go back to the regular membership, maybe, maybe we will just quit altogether, like I said the girls are at the point where they just get upset/frustrated anyway and then give up.
So I'll just spend all that money elsewhere!
Still love my Peanut!
Darlabell is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 08:04 AM   #163

joytotheworld is on a distinguished road

Can anyone tell me exactly how to cancel the auto-renewal feature on the Deluxe Family Membership? I DO NOT want Ganz to renew our membership seeing as the Family Membership option is being cancelled. If anyone has the information, would you please post? Many thanks.
joytotheworld is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 08:08 AM   #164
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added

View Post Originally Posted by VeronicaGee
Oh I didn't notice that they got rid of the family plan. That IS backwards. GANZ, you take one step forward and 2 back.

I'm already upset about:

Too much cool stuff being estore only
Retiring Rares to "make room" in the Curio Shop. Give me a break, you have too much Wshop stuff in there.
Retiring Exclusives with no notice; taking away useful items like plants and giving us weird stuff that you'd only ever want 1 of if any. Robot Clocks? Gee, I have about 6 on my dock.
I could go on, but I know I'm being very negative today and I'm supposed to be a grown up.
Deluxe Wheel is food food food and more food. Have had deluxe for 6 months and only food?

At least I'm saving a lot of money b/c I'm boycotting so many things that annoy me right now.
I agree, wholeheartedly. The last time I got anything significant on that wheel was months ago. I haven't even heard of anyone getting any of the nicer things lately.
I think maybe it is time to give Deluxe a rest I haven't even bought the newest pets available to Deluxe only because they have been so sneaky and underhanded about it. Telling us the Sparkle Pegasus was an Exclusive to Deluxe then changing 'horses' in the middle of the stream by saying it was a prize only pet. They have been doing a LOT of underhanded things, lately and I think it is time to draw a line in the sand.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 08:18 AM   #165
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

No family plan anymore!! That is just totally wrong! I hope they get SO many complaints that they reinstate it.
Old 04-28-2010, 08:18 AM   #166
sidereal will become famous soon enough

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I agree, wholeheartedly. The last time I got anything significant on that wheel was months ago. I haven't even heard of anyone getting any of the nicer things lately.
I think maybe it is time to give Deluxe a rest I haven't even bought the newest pets available to Deluxe only because they have been so sneaky and underhanded about it. Telling us the Sparkle Pegasus was an Exclusive to Deluxe then changing 'horses' in the middle of the stream by saying it was a prize only pet. They have been doing a LOT of underhanded things, lately and I think it is time to draw a line in the sand.
I'm with you, Dixiecup! It is almost time for me to renew my Individual deluxe account and I am thinking twice. Still smarting over them taking the Sparkle Pegasus away and now this. Even though I hadn't intended to renew my Family Deluxe accounts until they expired next year so this doesn't impact me right away, this still upsets me. It is the lack of warning and the way it was kinda slipped in there with no official announcement...it just seems underhanded or sneaky to me. My Family membership covered friends accounts as well who now won't be able to have deluxe.
sidereal is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 08:20 AM   #167
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Dixie...you hit the nail on the head...SNEAKY!!
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 08:22 AM   #168

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by iamsunshine1978
Time to go take our clothes out of the deluxe clothing slots. This may be great for an individual but not for my family. Thanks for the update.
View Post Originally Posted by Pengo
Here is a cut-and-paste directly from the e-store site:

How do I cancel the automatic renewal option on my deluxe membership?
Canceling automatic renewal is done online right from your account manager or from your billing email notifications. You will receive a membership expiry notification 30 days prior to the end of your membership period. This notification will inform you of when your credit card will be charged and will also provide you the option to cancel your automatic renewal if you wish to do so. For monthly memberships, notification will be sent by email 14 days in advance.

Hope that helps. Good luck.
In this economy, why would Ganz think it's a good idea to cancel the family membership? They don't have to manufacture plushies to run it, so there's a lot more profit. I hope Ganz realizes their mistake and decides not to do away with it. They're not even running an extravaGANZa of plushie deals for their 5 year anniversary. I just don't get it.
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 08:24 AM   #169

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

I sent a message to Ganz in the comments section that I will not be renewing our membership because of this.They could've raised the price of Family a little but to get rid of it altogether? Webkinz became popular because it's fun, But lately instead of being fun it's just adding stress to our life. Every time you turn around they doing something upsetting.

Listen ya hear that? that's the last straw breaking the camels back.
I need Dragon Bird to do a picture to go with it!!
Gwenda is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 08:24 AM   #170
huhmoreplease

huhmoreplease will become famous soon enough

I had the screen to buy family deluxe up as my deluxe expired two days ago. *sigh* I guess $2 for a month is good, but it says I can not use my eStore points.. I am so confused. How is everyone else holding up? I was so excited. I do not think the family was available when I got mine and I have 2+ accounts. At least I am not an actual family. That would be very sad.
huhmoreplease is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bring back family plan!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: