Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 4.70 average. Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 07:32 AM   #151
Webkinz :)

Jayne will become famous soon enough

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

View Post Originally Posted by Pengo
Here is a cut-and-paste directly from the e-store site:

How do I cancel the automatic renewal option on my deluxe membership?
Canceling automatic renewal is done online right from your account manager or from your billing email notifications. You will receive a membership expiry notification 30 days prior to the end of your membership period. This notification will inform you of when your credit card will be charged and will also provide you the option to cancel your automatic renewal if you wish to do so. For monthly memberships, notification will be sent by email 14 days in advance.

Hope that helps. Good luck.
I can't find the place to opt out...I'm on my account manager right now and I don't see that option....
Jayne is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2010, 07:34 AM   #152
Happy Holidays!!
Gift Coach

valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness
valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

UNACCEPTABLE GANZ!
valntom is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 07:37 AM   #153
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

Are you kidding me? No family plan? Boy there is no way I am renewing any of my Deluxe Memberships. I have two family plans. One expires in Dec. and the other in April, after they expire I will go back to a regular account. There is no way I am paying $45.00 for one account and some silly prize that can only be used on that account. I am boiling mad right now. UGH.
Joani is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 07:41 AM   #154

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
thank you sooooooooooooo much for always reminding of these facts. and for always putting it in a way that takes the words right out of my mouth..................
Not a problem, BASMAT, and you are welcome. And don't forget, you have often taken the words right out of my mouth on many issues.

I remember when we didn't get our Christmas 2009 Gift Boxes from Santakinz in a timely manner and sooooooo many disappointed children on Christmas Day. Up to that point, that thread had the most posts I'd ever seen on WI ~ can't remember the exact number but it was well into the high hundreds.

Then came the US/Canada issue on the Chipette Costumes Contest and THAT thread had the most posts I'd ever seen ~ well over 1,400 I believe.

Well folks, now we have to make THIS thread the thread with the most posts and let Ganz know how we feel about this. I am still sitting at my computer, reading every single post, and I am still "shell-shocked" by this news !!

Ironically, BASMAT, I was just discussing with a fellow WW friend our family deluxe accounts and how I was looking forward to renewing because I do enjoy the benefits AND I was sooooooo looking forward to adding ANOTHER family membership to my remaining accounts. I have 11 accounts and it worked out beautifully for me ~ 1 main account for room designing only and that account got the Single Annual Membership so that I could get the super deluxe prize, and 10 other accounts, five of which are currently deluxe and another five I wanted to make deluxe on May 1st. Now ?? Uh uh. Not gonna do it.

Smooth move, Ganz. Now what are you gonna do for an encore ??
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 07:48 AM   #155

joytotheworld is on a distinguished road

This is sooooo beyond upsetting! My kids will be so disappointed when I tell them that we won't be able to afford the Deluxe Membership anymore since Ganz has decided to discontinue the Family Membership option. One of my favorite things about Webkinz is that the whole system is so family friendly, but I guess the profit has become more important than the purpose. Very sad.
joytotheworld is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 07:50 AM   #156

CrunchyGeorge is a jewel in the roughCrunchyGeorge is a jewel in the rough

I have a single deluxe membership and was going to do the family membership this year. I think I will not renew anything in protest. 3 single memberships are way too much and it is the monthly gift box, and estore points that are the biggest draw. 3 $2.00 a month memberships are more than the current family and my kids rarely do the dailies or search for rares anyhow. They aren't going to care about that. I do enjoy those extras but those were just perks, not the reason I bought the deluxe in the first place.
CrunchyGeorge is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 07:51 AM   #157
jennbugs

jennbugs73 is on a distinguished road

I agree, it is good that they have added the $2.00 option for those who can't afford it any other way or want to try it out, the bad side is that they do not get ALL of the perks as the regular all out Deluxe package. Still, since Ganz has decided to delete the Deluxe Family option, I feel that I have no other option but stop most of my business with them and only buy what we need to keep our accounts open in Webkinz World. We will just find something else to do with our money if this is how Ganz wants to treat their loyal customers. The kids were the ones however that wanted Deluxe so badly and begged to go in together and divide the money to join, so this is a slap in the face to them. It is fine to mess with me, but not my kids! Yes, I am irate and Ganz is getting a call from me shortly! I could keep on and on but I think that I am really going to take a stand on this. I already contacted them yesterday and sent a message, but I feel that a call will do better justice. Good luck to everyone else and Congrats to everyone else that wanted an option like the $2.00 that couldn't afford the Deluxe before or wanted to try it. It is nice to have and I just hate that my kids are going to have to give it up since neither one have $45.00 each to spend on something like this, nor will I let them take their hard earned money or give them the money to give to a stingy company that shows that they do not care about the feelings of children no more than this, and that it all comes down to the almighty dollar for them in the end. Greed...enough said!
jennbugs73 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 07:52 AM   #158

Fabumouse is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added

View Post Originally Posted by VeronicaGee
Oh I didn't notice that they got rid of the family plan. That IS backwards. GANZ, you take one step forward and 2 back.

I'm already upset about:

....Deluxe Wheel is food food food and more food. Have had deluxe for 6 months and only food?

At least I'm saving a lot of money b/c I'm boycotting so many things that annoy me right now.
I hear ya sister! I am just *thrilled* that the same food item I receive is being sent to random other pets but really, wouldn't we ALL be happier with a cool wheel of deluxe?

(p.s., I'd add to this list: don't need to spend money on vacations - who needs another grass skirt?)
Fabumouse is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 07:54 AM   #159

joytotheworld is on a distinguished road

I just spoke with Ganz Customer Service (using the number listed in on of the posts below and they said to call back around 9 a.m.(EST, I believe) and ask to speak with someone in the Webkinz department. I definitely will be calling back....
joytotheworld is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 07:56 AM   #160
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

I wanted to make sure everyone saw this post. This is unacceptable! Everyone needs to be aware of this so they can avoid it happening to them!

View Post Originally Posted by andigirl
My account, that I did not authorize to be able to charge my credit card at will, was ticked yesterday without notice or my consent. My accounts all now look like this. Oh, and as far as being able to manage from your estore account to decline...they have not made that easy either. They want you to jump through hoops, I am assuming they are hoping you will give up and just pay the money.
crazygirl024 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bring back family plan!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: