Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 4.70 average. Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 07:14 AM   #141
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

I don't think they realize how tight that noose just got I refuse to buy into this 2 dollar a month thing That works out to 60 dollars and that is 15 more than I was payiing before. No membership box, no extra eStore points??? What gives, here...I will be cutting off my CC. No WAY are they going to syphon THAT without my permission.
Personally, I Do not see an upside to this.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2010, 07:17 AM   #142
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

View Post Originally Posted by tashytoot
I buy a lot from the eStore due to having Deluxe Family membership, we get the option of newest pets early and the deluxe pricing is good too. I won't be doing that any more.

Family membership was ideal with three of my DD's having accounts as well as myself and DH. I'm not considering renewing our five accounts with single memberships, since it'll cost me £148. The Family option was affordable and gave the kids something extra, which is all it is at the end of the day! They were the ones we started Deluxe for and they are the ones who will suffer.
i really think it is a shame that the children are the ones who ultimately get burned in all of this.
so many kiddies want to be deluxe to have the extra perks, and the mommies and daddies get it for them to enhance the fun in ww.
there are many on that have MULTIPLE family accounts.................. i know that they CAN'T afford to pay the $$$$ needed to maintain single accounts. which could be 10 or 15 accounts or more.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 07:17 AM   #143
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

We had the family plan - it expires next month. There is no way I will pay for 5 individual accounts - so we are done with deluxe. They are being beyond greedy with this and think they will be finding their deluxe membership numbers plummetting!

I see too all of our accounts are listed as auto-renewal. That is not going to happen and I didn't agree to it!
Old 04-28-2010, 07:18 AM   #144
Webkinz :)

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Jayne
I just looked at mine and mine is the same way...how do we go about stopping that?
Here is a cut-and-paste directly from the e-store site:

How do I cancel the automatic renewal option on my deluxe membership?
Canceling automatic renewal is done online right from your account manager or from your billing email notifications. You will receive a membership expiry notification 30 days prior to the end of your membership period. This notification will inform you of when your credit card will be charged and will also provide you the option to cancel your automatic renewal if you wish to do so. For monthly memberships, notification will be sent by email 14 days in advance.

Hope that helps. Good luck.
Old 04-28-2010, 07:19 AM   #145
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Pengo
Here is a cut-and-paste directly from the e-store site:

How do I cancel the automatic renewal option on my deluxe membership?
Canceling automatic renewal is done online right from your account manager or from your billing email notifications. You will receive a membership expiry notification 30 days prior to the end of your membership period. This notification will inform you of when your credit card will be charged and will also provide you the option to cancel your automatic renewal if you wish to do so. For monthly memberships, notification will be sent by email 14 days in advance.

Hope that helps. Good luck.
i am moving this on as many need to see it.

hopefully they ACTUALLY do it!!!!
miss spots is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 07:21 AM   #146
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

No family membership?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! What's wrong with you ganz! I don't want a $2 membership i want one me and my brother and sisters can have!!!! >
Animalia is offline Male
Old 04-28-2010, 07:22 AM   #147
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

What perfect timing for me! The kids and I were discussing if we were going to renew come July. DD is bored with the sap glop and lame Deluxe Prize Machine and the loading issues in WW. She hasn't been playing much. But I had a soft spot for the monthly gift box. I would have renewed my family membership most likely. Well...decision was made for us by Ganz! No more deluxe I guess. Thank you for your help Mr. Ganz! That is way too much money!
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 07:26 AM   #148
purrfectpoppins
Gift Guru

deblynn has accomplished something fantabulous
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulous

I am really mad too. Yesterday, I was boiling mad, now today, just sad mad. We will not renew any deluxe options when our family deluxe expires next month. And I won't be buying anything more from the e-store. I guess I'll use up what points I have and then I'm hoping I can close my account out with the e-store. I am fed up with this. Personally, I hope they read this thread at Ganz and a lot of people quit the deluxe. That is the only way that they will stand up and notice.
deblynn is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 07:27 AM   #149
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

I am so glad I was able to renew my family membership before it expired.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 07:30 AM   #150
my dogs babies r

eyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud of

Donation Award 
Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added

View Post Originally Posted by Dancerina
No Family Deluxe Membership Plan means no Deluxe Membership for my family. Our renewal is up June 1st, and I just can't see spending $225 to keep the same benefits we had last year for $45.

I'm glad they have the new $2 monthly plan for those who are interested, but I'm very disappointed that the Family Plan has been discontinued.
I couldn't have said this any better myself. There is no way we could afford the new option for everyone....and we can't do for one and not the rest....so unless Ganz rethinks this we will be another one of the Deluxe accounts that does not renew.
eyeluvdogs5 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bring back family plan!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: