Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 4.70 average. Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 06:43 AM   #131
Akiro
Webkinz :)

Blackdog is a jewel in the roughBlackdog is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

I am very disappointed about the family plan going too. If it really happens we will most likely have no deluxe accounts. I simply will not pay almost $200.00 for pixels !!!! We have enjoyed it very much,but did well in life before we had it,and can live with out it. Personally, I think Ganz is making a BIG mistake.
Blackdog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2010, 06:43 AM   #132

andigirl has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

View Post Originally Posted by crazygirl024
I posted this on the Deluxe thread but thought that I would ask here also. Does everyone show that they are set up to be automatically renewed? I just bought another Family Deluxe membership a couple of weeks ago because ours was about to expire, Now all 5 accounts show that they are set up to be automatically renewed. Do they think they are going to charge me 5 times come next March?
Click the image to open in full size.

My account, that I did not authorize to be able to charge my credit card at will, was ticked yesterday without notice or my consent. My accounts all now look like this. Oh, and as far as being able to manage from your estore account to decline...they have not made that easy either. They want you to jump through hoops, I am assuming they are hoping you will give up and just pay the money.
andigirl is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 06:45 AM   #133

Dimagar has a spectacular aura about

I have the family plan now and felt I could justify the $45 for 5 accounts. It expires next month and I will not renew a deluxe at all now that the family option is gone. I am so disappointed in Ganz. It seems to make family fun harder and harder. I am seriously thinking about quitting WKW ll together. I am for sure going to boycott the estore. I will not purchase another item from there as long as I can not get a family membership for deluxe.
Dimagar is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 06:51 AM   #134

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

I have the family membership too.I will not be renewing at all if It stays this way. I guess my family is going to have to find something else to do because I'm over it!! Ganz is just going to see how far they can push everyone.
Gwenda is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 06:52 AM   #135
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by andigirl
My account, that I did not authorize to be able to charge my credit card at will, was ticked yesterday without notice or my consent. My accounts all now look like this. Oh, and as far as being able to manage from your estore account to decline...they have not made that easy either. They want you to jump through hoops, I am assuming they are hoping you will give up and just pay the money.
It seems like they think we are just going to overlook it. I will be calling to have the auto-renewal taken off of my accounts today. I'm so sorry to hear that you were charged without notice. I would definitely call my credit card company to dispute the charge and contact Ganz and demand a refund.
crazygirl024 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 06:53 AM   #136
Jenna.....
Banned
WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!

What?!

Ganz come on!

Really? the family plan is gone?!

I'm very angry right now.
WebkinzFireFawn is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 07:01 AM   #137
jennbugs

jennbugs73 is on a distinguished road

Does anyone have a number to call? I feel that my nasty little message to them yesterday was not enough about all of this mess. I still cannot believe that they have taken away the Family Deluxe! My kids are really upset, plus my daughter has not even told her friend that we gifted one of the slots to that we won't be getting it again if this option is not available. I need to give them a piece of my mind, live!
jennbugs73 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 07:07 AM   #138
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

I am so glad there is a more affordable option...but for me, I was trying to convince myself that my family would get a membership. It seems like I needed more time to be scrape together the extra change...maybe I would never have done it, but as my kids get older I was considering it. OH well!
Lolith is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 07:09 AM   #139

Jayne will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by andigirl
I just looked at mine and mine is the same way...how do we go about stopping that?
Jayne is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 07:12 AM   #140

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

Hold on, they've "retired" the Family Membership? Wow, what utter nonsense. Well, I guess the four of us will not be getting Deluxe Memberships this year. Know what that means? We'll be spending even LESS money in the e-store. I am this close to just quitting Webkinz altogether. What a clever marketing plan by Ganz, as usual. Our current Family Membership expires TODAY. We were going to renew it on Saturday (May 1) to start over with a new month. Now I guess we're out of luck. These people seriously have no clue whatsoever how to reward customer loyalty. None at all.
Closed

Tags
bring back family plan!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: