Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 4.70 average. Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 03:18 AM   #111
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

just my two cents here for those of you considering the two dollar monthly delux to try it. honestly, with that option you are not getting any of the good stuff. you get no cool clothes, you get no extra tokens, you get no points, you get no hat. the extra stuff you would get would be really neat if ganz were not so stingy. most of what i have gotten is food items. and a few golden paths and cowboy hats on the wheel . my other options do not even work on two of my accts. to me, it would not worth giving ganz my credit card to renew , and i know you all feel you are missing something really special. but you are not when you wont get the gift box. honestly, you are not. right now they are counting on you all realy really wanting this. and you will pay for it , they will get thier money and two months from now ou wont want it anymore but they have your credit card on auto now................... its jsut not worth that. i have delux and i am telling you, its not all that great without the gift boxes. dont feed them ...............
BASMAT is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2010, 03:24 AM   #112

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

I do enjoy the extra daily activities, the extra job, the free vacation, and the extra tab in the Curio shop. I wouldn't pay $2 a month to get it though. As much as I like the points, the gift boxes, and the hat, I wouldn't pay $45 per account either! That would be crazy. If the family plan doesn't come back, we'll just go back to enjoying WW without the deluxe again. I'd rather buy me a bunch of cool new pets then spend that much on Deluxe with this new set up anyway.
Lambchop77 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 03:30 AM   #113
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

Wow!!!! I am way upset by this, I have a Deluxe Membership and for my daughter and her 4 girls I got the Family plan.....now they are going to discontinue it??? Well, guess they won't be seeing us back again. They already have too much of the neat stuff for sale in the e-store....guess it's all about the MONEY for Ganz!
Darlabell is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 03:40 AM   #114
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

It will affect those who relied of the family accounts most. Instead of the one lump sum yearly payment for 5 accounts with ALL the features, if they are hooked on both Webkinz and Deluxe, they will have to buy either:
5 x $45 annual = $225 ($205 back in eStore and the super gift) or
5 x 12 x $2 monthly = $120 (no monthly gift boxes, no eStore $)
That is how they will try to get people to buy multiple annual memberships. People will justify the higher total of $225 because of the rationalization that they get $205 (91%) back in eStore 'money'... whereas the cheaper option gives you no 'money' back.
alleine is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 04:31 AM   #115
Excited to be a
Banned
TrinityTulip is a glorious beacon of lightTrinityTulip is a glorious beacon of lightTrinityTulip is a glorious beacon of light

I honestly can not believe they did this. I was just talking to my kids today that it is almost time to renew our deluxe accounts. This is really sad.

They are not doing any in store "extravaGanza" this year. Now they want my family to pay Almost $300 for nothing! Yeah OK. What is really sad is that it is the kids that are going to pay for this! Thanks for nothing Ganz.....again.
TrinityTulip is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 05:05 AM   #116

KinzTwinz will become famous soon enough

That is really a shame about the Family Deluxe Membership being retired. I hope Ganz listens to us, the consumers, and reinstates the Family Deluxe Membership.

But you know what they say, "It's not what you will pay, but what the market will bear."
Old 04-28-2010, 05:16 AM   #117
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Removal of the Family Membership willl will negatively impact on families everywhere who have depended on it to allow their children to have the Deluxe accounts..

... the new $2/mo does not even come close to replacing it.. it will mean a lot more mony for very few benefits .. not even the monthly giftbox.. the main perk of being deluxe !

I will not let this decision go unanswered ... but will continue to email, twitter and phone my displeasure with this move ..
Butterflies is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 05:17 AM   #118
popcorngirl421

popcorn is on a distinguished road

The deluxe memberships that they offering it is no longer a fair price or a good bargain.... I will be stoppingthe deluxe option as each family membership expires.. I had my kids and my own accounts family deluxe but there is just no way I can keep them active at that price.
Old 04-28-2010, 05:21 AM   #119
dustysky34
Gift Guru

dustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added

View Post Originally Posted by crazygirl024
I'm very disappointed that the Deluxe Family option is no longer available. I am NOT going to pay $225 when it is time to renew. I think they will be losing a lot of Deluxe customers because of this.
I could not have said this any better myself - I strongly encourage people who use the family deluxe plan to contact Ganz with your disappointment!!

I just do not see how they feel this is going to go over well with those who have more then 1, 2, or even 12 accounts like our family
This truly stinks.
dustysky is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 05:24 AM   #120
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Santa won't be renewing this Christmas if the family option doesn't come back...I guarantee that...Mom and dad were too cheep to get it, but the only thing on the kids' list was the Deluxe for their Webkinz (totally pathetic if you ask me)...But Santa, I've heard, draws the line somewhere, and wouldn't be able to afford it for all the good boys and girls of the world without the family option...

Ganz, you're making a mistake retiring the family option, and I'm sure you'll figure that out (just hopefully before Christmas)...
dragonbird is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bring back family plan!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: