Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 4.70 average. Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 11:53 PM   #91
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

View Post Originally Posted by crazygirl024
No I renewed March 12. I saw my credit card info where it lists my previous purchases.
Thanks, I'll go look. (I asked the same question on the deluxe thread, so you can ignore it there!)
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2010, 11:58 PM   #92
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

This is unfortunate that the family membership option has retired. It was such a nice feature.
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 12:00 AM   #93
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Thanks, I'll go look. (I asked the same question on the deluxe thread, so you can ignore it there!)
I found where it has my last 4 digits after a bunch of ***'s.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 12:06 AM   #94
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I found where it has my last 4 digits after a bunch of ***'s.
Yes that's what mine shows. The credit card type and then xxxx-xxxx-0000. I was thinking that's how websites always show them..I just pulled up my Power Company account because my number is on file with them to see how it showed up and it's the same way. I'm going to call tomorrow just to make sure because I know I would forget all about it until I was charged $225 next March.
crazygirl024 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 12:10 AM   #95
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

I cannot believe they are "retiring" the Family Deluxe option. Can they possibly get more greedy???? They seriously disgust me with how money hungry they are (they being Ganz).
yazkitty is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 12:13 AM   #96

iamsunshine1978 will become famous soon enough

Time to go take our clothes out of the deluxe clothing slots. This may be great for an individual but not for my family. Thanks for the update.
iamsunshine1978 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 12:16 AM   #97

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

I was really against the estore at first...then my sister gave me the deluxe family membership for my birthday. My kids and I plus my sister all share the family membership and we think is is wonderful. We actually end up spending more at the estore something I would never have done without the getting the extra push from the points each month. We won't be able to afford the individual memberships! I think this really stinks...why does Ganz always have to get more greedy? Why can they keep this a family friendly site?
Old 04-28-2010, 12:22 AM   #98

iamsunshine1978 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
A new front page story has been added:

New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

Ganz seems to have been listening when the members asked for a cheaper version to reap the benefits of a Deluxe Membership. They have added a new option of $2 a month. This new option will allow the Webkinz World member to have access to the extra items in the Curio Shop, Bonus Jobs & Classes, more Daily Activities, and other features like the customizable chat balloons.
Remember that the monthly giftbox and estore points come with the 3,6 or 12 month options.

Many have wondered about the Family membership and this is what GANZ has to say.
"The Family Membership has been retired and is no longer available for purchase. Users currently on the Family Membership plan will not be able to renew under the family plan once their current membership term expires."
Here is what I want to know. Why wouldn't they just start offering this option in addition to the current deluxe options??? I am not even telling my children about this. Over the past 6 months they became so disenchanted with glitches, unwelcome changes, etc. That one of my daughters doesn't even play anymore. I think that is just sad. She just got too fed up. We don't expect everything to go our way. But, I guess we do expect our money's worth. We have over 100 webkinz in our family and counting. Not to mention charms, zumbuddies, and a few estore purchases. Plus our family deluxe plan with 5 accounts on it. Oh, well. I do hope this is resolved in favor of webkinz owners.
iamsunshine1978 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 12:24 AM   #99

melnicjus is a jewel in the roughmelnicjus is a jewel in the rough

This really stinks I pay for three family memberships ($135) and now they think I'm going to pay for 15 individual memberships ($675). Sorry Ganz but you blew it, now my $135 is going anywhere but to you!
melnicjus is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 12:25 AM   #100
yael204
yaelhkr is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 
Angry Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

This is real upsetting - I was waiting for wewkinz day in order to make a family membership and now I can't

Now unless thy have a great bargin on webkinz day I don't think I will buy anything !!!

In addtion if you look at the new subscription you see that it is not such a great deal.
a 3 month membership cost 15$ and you get 9000 epoints that are worth 9$ so you are actualy paying 2$ a month for this and you also get the gift box.

if you are on a tight budget and you can spend 2$ a month on webkinzI suggest that you get a 3 month membership 2 times a year.

It seems to me that Ganz are getting greedy and are pricing way to high.
I am wondering if we shouldn't have a "no webkinz purchase day" or something like that in order to protest.
yaelhkr is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bring back family plan!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: