Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/new-deluxe-membership-option-added-family-619949/)

COWS4YOU04-27-2010 12:20 PM

New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

A new front page story has been added:

New Deluxe Membership Option Added, Family Membership Option Retired

Ganz seems to have been listening when the members asked for a cheaper version to reap the benefits of a Deluxe Membership. They have added a new option of $2 a month. This new option will allow the Webkinz World member to have access to the extra items in the Curio Shop, Bonus Jobs & Classes, more Daily Activities, and other features like the customizable chat balloons.
Remember that the monthly giftbox and estore points come with the 3,6 or 12 month options.

Many have wondered about the Family membership and this is what GANZ has to say.
"The Family Membership has been retired and is no longer available for purchase. Users currently on the Family Membership plan will not be able to renew under the family plan once their current membership term expires."

If you have questions or concerns about how this affects your account(s), you can contact the Ganz eStore Support desk between the hours of 9am and 6pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday, at 1-888-818-8770. Ganz can also be reached at their regular customer service number, 1-866-932-5469.

UPDATE: during the Twitter party, this is what was tweeted:
About the Family Deluxe Membership. We've heard you and are working on a new option for parents with multiple kids.

tweetibyrd04-27-2010 12:22 PM

Re: New Deluxe Membership Option Added

That is a great idea! Thanks Ganz for adding this.
And thanks WI for letting us know

1st post :) :) :)

thecats204-27-2010 12:26 PM

nice idea!!

I <3 :acs::cd::cm::blab::clion::wi:

jennbugs7304-27-2010 12:27 PM

I am happy to see this added so that more may be able to afford this option. Especially since some people are on a budget these days. Thanks Ganz and thanks WI for putting the word out for some that may not know. :thumbup:

adrkmfdm04-27-2010 12:30 PM

so there's not gift box?

Toastlady04-27-2010 12:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm not sure what is going on, but I am unable to access the Webkinz estore! Very strange, but when I type in the address to the estore, a message comes up asking for my username and password. Here is a screenshot of what I am getting:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toastlady (Post 19239206)
I'm not sure what is going on, but I am unable to access the Webkinz estore! Very strange, but when I type in the address to the estore, a message comes up asking for my username and password. Here is a screenshot of what I am getting:

I cannot access the estore with any of my usernames or passwords that are connected to the estore or WW itself. Does anyone know how I can bypass this? Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Sorry, didn't mean to quote :D

mjsiowa04-27-2010 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adrkmfdm (Post 19239059)
so there's not gift box?

No there will NOT be a gift box, access to everything else though and those extra items are fun.

Club Penguin and few other sites offer something similar.

JuniperBerry04-27-2010 01:11 PM

Toastlady, that looks like an admin/webmaster type of sign in. Right now I'm getting a "We're closed" graphic so you might have caught them in the middle of changing the front page.

sindarin04-27-2010 01:16 PM

when you sign up for Deluxe membership or renewal of it, they do give you a big one time prize.

this is nice that they are allowing others to pay a short amount per month, in order to reap the deluxe benefits....

but it seems in doing the math (12 x 2 = 48)...you will end up paying $3.00 more than the up front one time payment of $45.00?????

iā™„lovethis04-27-2010 01:19 PM

12x2=24 for one account. If you have more than one, it certainly does add up...

I like the idea too!!