Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-13-2010, 05:13 PM   #71
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Coming Soon for Families with Multiple Players

View Post Originally Posted by gdtestqueen
It's great...but I have to ask - Can someone with who already has a yearly deluxe membership purchase the addition accounts?

I wasn't able to get the family one when it was available, and now that I can get one I finally gave in only 3 weeks ago and bought the yearly deluxe. If I have to wait a whole year so I can add the nieces and nephews I think I will scream.

Anyone have an idea of an answer to this? I just couldn't figure it out from the announcement since it made no mention of people with previously purchased accounts.
Hi there
You will have to purchase another Yearly plan ~ there is no way to add additional accts to an existing plan. So, it's another $45.

If you have a second acct, you could purchase the Family plan on that one. That way, you could make that the main acct and add your nieces and nephews to it (and no squabbling about the super deluxe item.

If you don't have a second acct, you can purchase the Family plan on your acct that already has deluxe, adding your nieces and nephews -and your acct will receive two boxes each month (because you already purchased a Deluxe acct on it and then added a Family Deluxe acct).

Hugs ♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2010, 05:19 PM   #72
jenney
Webkinz :)

jenney will become famous soon enough

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Coming Soon for Families with Multiple Players

View Post Originally Posted by wausau
Anyone who thinks that all kids that get the estore points will willingly get what the other 3 want before spending all the money on themselves is kidding their self.
Anyone who thinks kids can't share that way is cynical and jaded. We did exactly this with our estore points this year and it worked fine, no complaining, no arguing, no problems.

I think it depends on the hearts of the particular children and are they willing to give in to and love one another. Some kids have an easier time with that than others.

I'm excited to do it again this year! I'm so glad they brought back the family deluxe plan!

~jen
jenney is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 05:34 PM   #73
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Ooh, great! I may be able to get it for my main account and my 3 side accounts now Thanks Ganz!
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 05:36 PM   #74
I love giraffes!

ginagiraffe is a jewel in the roughginagiraffe is a jewel in the rough

I'm not a fan of any kind of "deluxe membership" I liked it better the old way
ginagiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 05:39 PM   #75
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I think the main problem with this plan is not who gets the points because that can be controlled by the adult who purchases the membership. The big problem will be which account gets the super deluxe gift. I can see a lot of children squabbling over that one.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 05:52 PM   #76

m&mmom is on a distinguished road

AWESOME!!! I bought our 2 deluxe accounts in Feb. We are so HAPPY they brought back a family option!!! Thank YOU Thank YOU Thank YOU!!!!

I also have a fix for the squabble. The main account that gets the super deluxe item gets NO estore points. Then the others get to use the points. For instance, we will discuss this in great detail before deciding. We will look at purchasing something like the log ride or lazy river for the other account with our accumulated points. We still haven't spent ANY points from our current membership.
m&mmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 05:58 PM   #77
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by m&mmom
AWESOME!!! I bought our 2 deluxe accounts in Feb. We are so HAPPY they brought back a family option!!! Thank YOU Thank YOU Thank YOU!!!!

I also have a fix for the squabble. The main account that gets the super deluxe item gets NO estore points. Then the others get to use the points. For instance, we will discuss this in great detail before deciding. We will look at purchasing something like the log ride or lazy river for the other account with our accumulated points. We still haven't spent ANY points from our current membership.
I like your idea m@mmom. I can always let my kids play on my account if they really want to use the super deluxe item. We all tend to share our accounts anyway, so I think this plan will work well for us. Thanks Ganz for coming up with another option.
aerogrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 06:06 PM   #78
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by m&mmom
View Post Originally Posted by aerogrit
I like your idea m@mmom.
Ooh, yeah, that is a good idea! Great compromise.
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 06:51 PM   #79

lickerish100 has disabled reputation

coooooooooool
lickerish100 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 07:30 PM   #80
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by derring do
Now? It's $45 for one account. One. Any more than that are $5 apiece. If Ganz wanted to be "fair" to families with fewer accounts, they might have started at the top of last year's price and counted down, rather than at the top and added on. To wit: $45 - 4 (extra accounts)*$5 = $25 for a single account. THAT would make sense to me. $25 for the first account, and add on from there.
I can't see them going down from $45 since they're giving you $41 in Estore points, they'be be losing money unless they considerably lessened the free points and I think that's probably a big draw for people.

With the previous plans, I always looked at it as $45 for one account either way - with the Family plan, the bonus was adding additional accounts at no charge, with the Single plan, the bonus was the Super Exclusive Item. It was just a trade off as to what was more important to each buyer and what met their needs the best.
JuniperBerry is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
momo ducky!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: