Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-13-2010, 02:56 PM   #61
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Coming Soon for Families with Multiple Players

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzgirl520
lol that was one big sigh of relief but i have one question..... do you get the clothes??????????????
the clothes every month????? i know i won't get the super deluxe item but you didn't with the original family deluxe anyway but this is so AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I understand it, The main account (the $45 one) gets the super exclusive (like the ride) and the monthly gift box that contains the exclusive clothing item. Each add on account (for $5 each, up to 4 additional accounts) gets the monthly gift box that contains the exclusive clothing item.

The real difficulty for families is deciding which account is the main account and gets the super exclusive item. The e-store account that made the purchase gets the estore points and it is up to the parents to spend them equably
FBmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2010, 02:59 PM   #62
beadprincess is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Coming Soon for Families with Multiple Players

Just when I broke down and brought one membership for my favorite account. OH well, at least I can get the others done soon!
beadprincess is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 03:21 PM   #63
i'm finally a

NDwebkinzfan98 has a spectacular aura about

YAY!!!!!!!! OMG FAMILY MEMBERSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my little sis got a 6 month for her b-day, but she might be getting the 12 month around christmas. YAY!!!!!!!! and for $5 dollars per bonus account! i hope it's for a 12 month also for each bonus account. that would be sweet!!!!!!! i just wish that they would do it for the 6 month too.
NDwebkinzfan98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 03:33 PM   #64
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

I haven't looked at the hard details of this yet, but this is a much more palatable option than what is currently available. There was no way I was going to renew Deluxe come this holiday season but I'll re-consider now.
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 03:52 PM   #65
Team Bella !!!
Gifted

bluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Jackal
(I posted this in the Rumours section as well but I thought it would be valuable here, too)

So basically, it looks like this is exactly like the old Family Deluxe Membership, except with a few advantages and disadvantages.

Advantages:
- One of the accounts actually gets the Super Exclusive Deluxe item; before with the old Family Deluxe Membership, none of the accounts on the plan got the Super Exclusive Deluxe item

Disadvantages:
- It costs a little more; instead of $45 for 5 accounts, it'll be $50 for 2 accounts, $55 for 3 accounts, $60 for 4 accounts and $65 for 5 accounts (on the other hand, this is more fair to people who don't need as many accounts with Deluxe - the more you need, the more you pay)
- Bonus accounts don't get eStore points, but that shouldn't be a big deal. You just get whoever owns the "main" account to buy your eStore items for you with the points that it gets as part of the Deluxe membership.

Exactly the same:
- All accounts can only be added to Deluxe at the time of purchase.
- All accounts get the Deluxe features on WW
- All accounts get Deluxe pricing in the eStore
- All accounts get the monthly gift boxes

I would like to point out that even before on the family plan, only one member got the estore points, so that has not changed it is exactly the same. The main bonus to this is Super Exclusive Bonus Gift item and that is really cool.

I like this new option, even though we pay $5 for each account at least it gives the Super Exclusive Gift which was not available in a family plan before. My kids have lost interest in Webkinz & I have taken over their accounts and so I have gotten used to getting monthly gift boxes and having those items available to trade and still one for me to keep I was rather spoiled to this until my deluxe expired at the first of this month. I will probably renew my deluxe in a month or two add one extra account so that I still will have one deluxe clothing to keep and one to trade. Plus I get the cool Super Gift!

I don't mind paying an extra $5 for a year's worth of deluxe gifts & games on a 2nd account. In my mind that works out to about $4 a month for 2 deluxe memberships and that's not bad

I like the new option I do I do! Thanks Ganz!
bluedollymama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 03:54 PM   #66
xoxobebe07
Gift Guru

xoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all around

They still get the monthly gift box, correct?
xoxoflower07 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 03:55 PM   #67
stamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks FIA for posting the initial information and to Jackal for the breakdowns of the various plans. Our current Family Deluxe expires in Oct and now we'll be able to renew. It'll be $20 more than last year, but each account gets the monthly giftbox. With the 41,000 estore points figured in, I'll only be out $24 in cash. Last year our family deluxe only cost $1 when you figure you had 41,000 estore points and the bonus 3,000 they gave out in December.
BTW, my kids were told the estore points were mine to spend as I saw fit since they were paid for by my credit card. I don't even have a Webkinz account, so I purchase charms and figurines at the estore and give the kids the code.
For the people who said this change will cause children to be greedy and stiff their siblings - iin our case, if the estore points have to go directly into a WW account, the receiving child will have to spend as I direct, or owe me the real-world cash for any points they spend without permission. It'll be a group buy when we renew and as responsible members of the family, they won't cheat each other without a penalty.
stamstandael is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 04:28 PM   #68
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

YAY GANZ!! I KNEW you could give us a great membership offer. I was TOTALLY on board with a nominal fee per member added to a Family YES!! I am so looking forward to this, now I WILL be renewing when the time comes Ganz!!
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 04:47 PM   #69
AmberArunika will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Jackal
For four accounts? No, not cheaper to get $2 monthly. Here are all the different ways you can get four accounts for a year, from cheapest to most expensive:
- $60: 1 annual account plus 3 add-ons (add-ons are limited)
- $96: 4 accounts month-to-month (all accounts are limited)
- $180: 4 annual accounts
- $200: 4 accounts in 6-month pieces
- $240: 4 accounts in 3-month pieces

You can see that, with four accounts, you can save $36 per year over the month-by-month option by going the add-on route.

(Although for those of you who are saying you liked the Family Deluxe option better, I agree! It was cheaper and simpler! But it was also way too good of a deal to last.)
Oh. Well.. I should've done the math, but didn't feel like it, oops. xD
Thanks though! For now I decided I'm just making my main asian account deluxe for the bonus activities and stuff. I guess theres no need to have the other 3 deluxe, but if I change my mind I'll try hard to remember that the annual with the add on's is the cheapest way to go. Thanks!
AmberArunika is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 04:57 PM   #70
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I still think the family membership was a way better deal. Besides it kinda of a waste to spend $20 to add four more accounts, I could use that $20 on something else. Oh well, at least it better than $2 membership, to me that membership is a total rip off. I would never buy $2 one. LOL
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
momo ducky!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: