Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-13-2010, 01:37 PM   #51
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Coming Soon for Families with Multiple Players

View Post Originally Posted by christinealicia
Is it $5 a month? The way it read I thought it was $5 a year. That doesn't make sense that it would be $5 a month - that would be $60 for a year, when a deluxe membership is only $45 a year...
OMG, duh... you're totally right, my bad. I will go back and edit that post.
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2010, 01:49 PM   #52
Webkinz :)
wausau is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Coming Soon for Families with Multiple Players

Wait, I think that everyone needs to read this a little closer. This plan will start family wars! OK lets say you have four kids in a family and yes you are willing to pay just $5 dollars to add each additional child ($15) over the first child but only the one child gets the gift box and estore points. Anyone who thinks that all kids that get the estore points will willingly get what the other 3 want before spending all the money on themselves is kidding their self. Second if only one child gets the gift box then the other three kids are going to be upset because they don't get the special clothing item or what ever is in the box. They are going to be looking at Mom and Dad like you love the first child who has the main account better because they get the gift box and we don't. We get left out. And sometimes they have things that can't be kinz posted so they can't send it over to another sibling and even if they can then which of the remaining three kids gets the item that the first child is willing to let go of. There will be fights and squabbles among the kids as to give it to me, no give it to me and so on and so forth.
I don't see this as a solution but a big problem in the making!!!!
wausau is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 01:59 PM   #53
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by wausau
Wait, I think that everyone needs to read this a little closer. This plan will start family wars! OK lets say you have four kids in a family and yes you are willing to pay just $5 dollars to add each additional child ($15) over the first child but only the one child gets the gift box and estore points. Anyone who thinks that all kids that get the estore points will willingly get what the other 3 want before spending all the money on themselves is kidding their self. Second if only one child gets the gift box then the other three kids are going to be upset because they don't get the special clothing item or what ever is in the box. They are going to be looking at Mom and Dad like you love the first child who has the main account better because they get the gift box and we don't. We get left out. And sometimes they have things that can't be kinz posted so they can't send it over to another sibling and even if they can then which of the remaining three kids gets the item that the first child is willing to let go of. There will be fights and squabbles among the kids as to give it to me, no give it to me and so on and so forth.
I don't see this as a solution but a big problem in the making!!!!
A little bit yes and a little bit no.

Monthly gift boxes: ALL accounts - main and add-ons - will get them. So there would be no problems there.

Super Deluxe Exclusive: Okay, yes, that is a problem. I think you'd have to resolve that one as a family. For us it's easy, because the three accounts we would get like this would be my husband's, mine, and my older daughter's. (Younger daughter is too wee for Webkinz just yet.) Of course my husband and I will give up the super exclusive item in favour of our daughter. Once BOTH kids are on WW, though...uh...yeah, that'll be fun. I think we'll have to alternate when that happens - one kid gets the super exclusive one year, the other kid gets the super exclusive another year. And if they fight about it, well then, NEITHER of them will get the super exclusive and either Mom or Dad will get it instead.

eStore points: I use a super-simple spreadsheet to keep track of our points. Our Ganz eStore account gets a total of 41,000 eStore points per year through the Deluxe membership, so each person gets about 13,666 points to spend during the year. Whenever someone buys something from the eStore, we go into the spreadsheet and subtract the cost off the total number of points that person has available. Totally fair, everyone gets to use the points that they're allowed - no fights.

Last edited by Jackal; 08-13-2010 at 02:01 PM.. Reason: Clarification
Old 08-13-2010, 02:03 PM   #54
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

In my opinion, they should have left well enough alone...it's all about the money. I liked the concept of getting all my 4 accounts for $45.00, makes me laugh though...the economy the way it is and all. They just should have left it the way it was and added the $2.00 a month option also. Still not sure if I like having to pay a xtra $5.00 for them when I was getting them all for $45.00 since they started the deluxe membership. Just my own opinion.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 02:05 PM   #55
AmberArunika will become famous soon enough

Oh okay I was wondering if they were still gonna replace Family deluxe like they said. This is pretty cool I guess, still expensive though. BUT not as expensive as I expected.

I think unless you want the clothing box for all the accounts, that it may be cheaper to just buy the $2 monthly deluxe for all the accounts depending on how many accounts you have. I only have 4 accounts, so thats just what I'm going to do I think. But I still do like this new Deluxe membership, and I'll definitely keep it in mind if I decide to buy the deluxe for a year!
AmberArunika is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 02:14 PM   #56
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by AmberArunika
I think unless you want the clothing box for all the accounts, that it may be cheaper to just buy the $2 monthly deluxe for all the accounts depending on how many accounts you have. I only have 4 accounts, so thats just what I'm going to do I think.
For four accounts? No, not cheaper to get $2 monthly. Here are all the different ways you can get four accounts for a year, from cheapest to most expensive:
- $60: 1 annual account plus 3 add-ons (add-ons are limited)
- $96: 4 accounts month-to-month (all accounts are limited)
- $180: 4 annual accounts
- $200: 4 accounts in 6-month pieces
- $240: 4 accounts in 3-month pieces

You can see that, with four accounts, you can save $36 per year over the month-by-month option by going the add-on route.

(Although for those of you who are saying you liked the Family Deluxe option better, I agree! It was cheaper and simpler! But it was also way too good of a deal to last.)
Old 08-13-2010, 02:34 PM   #57
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

View Post Originally Posted by Jackal
For four accounts? No, not cheaper to get $2 monthly. Here are all the different ways you can get four accounts for a year, from cheapest to most expensive:
- $60: 1 annual account plus 3 add-ons (add-ons are limited)
- $96: 4 accounts month-to-month (all accounts are limited)
- $180: 4 annual accounts
- $200: 4 accounts in 6-month pieces
- $240: 4 accounts in 3-month pieces

You can see that, with four accounts, you can save $36 per year over the month-by-month option by going the add-on route.

(Although for those of you who are saying you liked the Family Deluxe option better, I agree! It was cheaper and simpler! But it was also way too good of a deal to last.)
I really would have thought ganz would leave well enough alone, people are struggling to survive with the economy and people out of work. Parents try to give their kids what they want, but if it came down to deluxe membership vs. putting food on the table, it will be the food. The smart thing would be to lower prices instead of raising them. Same thing with gas..I get angry every time I have to put gas in my car, gas prices are too high. I really have to wonder where the CEO's of all companies heads are...must be in the clouds. Funny thing, I was never confused about membership before but when the changed everything...it got me all confused..glad I was able to renew at the old prices. Hopefully, they will figure it out at there end..
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 02:34 PM   #58
Gifted

Oh, heck, why don't I do a comparison of total yearly costs for everything.

IF YOU WANT ONE ACCOUNT:
- $24: 1 account month-by-month (includes 6000 eStore points but no monthly gift boxes)
- $45: 1 annual account (includes 41,000 eStore points and super exclusive item)
- $50: 1 account in 6-month pieces (includes 40,000 eStore points)
- $60: 1 account in 3-month pieces (includes 36,000 eStore points)

IF YOU WANT TWO ACCOUNTS:
- $48: 2 accounts month-by-month (includes 12,000 eStore points but no monthly gift boxes)
- $50: 1 annual account + 1 add-on (includes 41,000 eStore points and only 1 super exclusive item)
- $90: 2 annual accounts (includes 82,000 eStore points and a super exclusive item for each account)
- $100: 2 accounts in 6-month pieces (includes 80,000 eStore points)
- $120: 2 accounts in 3-month pieces (includes 72,000 eStore points)

IF YOU WANT THREE ACCOUNTS:
- $55: 1 annual account + 2 add-ons (includes 41,000 eStore points and only 1 super exclusive item)
- $72: 3 accounts month-by-month (includes 18,000 eStore points but no monthly gift boxes)
- $135: 3 annual accounts (includes 123,000 eStore points and a super exclusive item for each account)
- $150: 3 accounts in 6-month pieces (includes 120,000 eStore points)
- $180: 3 accounts in 3-month pieces (includes 108,000 eStore points)

IF YOU WANT FOUR ACCOUNTS:
- $60: 1 annual account + 3 add-ons (includes 41,000 eStore points and only 1 super exclusive item)
- $96: 4 accounts month-by-month (includes 24,000 eStore points but no monthly gift boxes)
- $180: 4 annual accounts (includes 164,000 eStore points and a super exclusive item for each account)
- $200: 4 accounts in 6-month pieces (includes 160,000 eStore points)
- $240: 4 accounts in 3-month pieces (includes 144,000 eStore points)

IF YOU WANT FIVE ACCOUNTS:
- $65: 1 annual account + 4 add-ons (includes 41,000 eStore points and only 1 super exclusive item)
- $120: 5 accounts month-by-month (includes 30,000 eStore points but no monthly gift boxes)
- $225: 5 annual accounts (includes 205,000 eStore points and a super exclusive item for each account)
- $250: 5 accounts in 6-month pieces (includes 200,000 eStore points)
- $300: 5 accounts in 3-month pieces (includes 180,000 eStore points)
Old 08-13-2010, 02:35 PM   #59
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
lol that was one big sigh of relief but i have one question..... do you get the clothes??????????????
the clothes every month????? i know i won't get the super deluxe item but you didn't with the original family deluxe anyway but this is so AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
lol i going crazy lol

and i am very happy for everyone because everyone can get family deluxe membership again yea!!!!!!

webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 02:38 PM   #60
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for all the wonderful updates.Everyone have a great day and God bless.:abn::bt::clyde::goo::husky:
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
momo ducky!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: