Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-13-2010, 12:10 PM   #31
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Coming Soon for Families with Multiple Players

View Post Originally Posted by gdtestqueen
It's great...but I have to ask - Can someone with who already has a yearly deluxe membership purchase the addition accounts?

I wasn't able to get the family one when it was available, and now that I can get one I finally gave in only 3 weeks ago and bought the yearly deluxe. If I have to wait a whole year so I can add the nieces and nephews I think I will scream.

Anyone have an idea of an answer to this? I just couldn't figure it out from the announcement since it made no mention of people with previously purchased accounts.
Check page 2 of this thread - someone else did ask this question and I tried to answer it to the best of my knowledge with the info Ganz has supplied. Unfortunately, the answer isn't good, but I do hope Ganz will make an exception for people who bought annual memberships right before this announcement!

View Post Originally Posted by blessedx5
Personally I don't think it's a big deal that the bonus accounts don't get estore points because they didn't before either did they? On the old family plan only the main account got points. Nothing changed there right?
This is the one thing that yeah, doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Before, when there was a Family option, you provided them with the information for a single eStore account, and then all your Family Deluxe eStore points got dumped in there (5000 when you first signed on to Deluxe, and 3000 on a monthly basis). At least, that's they way we got it to work when I bought a Family membership for me, my husband and my older daughter. So whenever we want to buy something with eStore points, we buy it on the Ganz eStore website using the Ganz eStore account. Then we log into WW on the account of whoever wanted that eStore item, and then enter the code at the Code Shop. So no, I don't see how this new way is any different.
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2010, 12:13 PM   #32
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Coming Soon for Families with Multiple Players

... and they got rid of Family Deluxe because it was "too confusing"? This new plan is making my brain go "overload, overload! ABORT! ABORT! Here's a llama, there's a llama, and another little llama...".
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 12:15 PM   #33
~ wackyfied ~
Webkinz :)

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

THANK YOU FIA for this exciting Family Deluxe Information!

I think this is a FAIR and TERRIFIC compromise; families are getting something that is a little more within their reach, and Ganz is getting something too! I think it is WIN - WIN for us!

THANK YOU Ganz for giving FAMILY PLAYERS something attainable

Now - what do I have to do for that GOLDEN goo goo berry BADGE?!
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 12:17 PM   #34
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

This is great Ganz! I figured they would figure this out like this as like some ppl say, the $5 is a deal to keep the account from expiring n w benefits! All 3 of familey Deluxe accounts expire Dec so this will be renewed this way!(Without adopting to renew) I'm happy for those w families can enjoy this too
calabelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 12:17 PM   #35
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
THANK YOU FIA for this exciting Family Deluxe Information!

I think this is a FAIR and TERRIFIC compromise; families are getting something that is a little more within their reach, and Ganz is getting something too! I think it is WIN - WIN for us!

THANK YOU Ganz for giving FAMILY PLAYERS something attainable

Now - what do I have to do for that GOLDEN goo goo berry BADGE?!
You have to mix the 3 items in the blender! I was lucky enough to have bought the first day it came out, and re-newed before they dropped the option. I am so happy with this new fix!
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 12:19 PM   #36
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by blessedx5
nevermind...just saw there is a limit of 4 bonus accounts. Guess the kids still have to chose who doesn't get it.
Yeah, but at least this is no worse than what we had before with Family Deluxe: you can still get a maximum of 5 accounts with Deluxe with the single plan. Unfortunately, though, yeah, if you need more than 5 accounts, you have to buy another annual membership. But I understand Ganz's thinking with this - they're not going to offer unlimited (or huge) numbers of bonus accounts, because then you'd get unrelated people pooling their money and all buying Deluxe together to take advantage of the savings, thus losing Ganz money. (e.g. if you could have up to 19 bonus accounts, then it would cost a total of $140 for 20 people to have Deluxe for a year, which works out to just $7 per person instead of the $13 per person it would cost to have Deluxe for 5 people; I'm sure Ganz doesn't want to lose money that way)

View Post Originally Posted by bubble38gum
Also does the main account still get the super exclusive? I would also like that item sent in the form of a code so that I could put it on whatever account I want to.
Yes, the main account gets the super exclusive. All you have to do to make sure that the right account gets the super exclusive is to choose that account as the main one when you sign up. Easy.
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 12:21 PM   #37
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly
YAY GANZ!! I am so happy to hear this. And I think the pricing is very fair!
View Post Originally Posted by cbjhockey
So glad to see the family plan back and the new options are really nice!
Click the image to open in full size.

Finally you have come through for our families!!! This is great news for us, we expired 2 months ago and have been waiting for your plan just like everyone else. I totally agree with Denimbuttterfly, the pricing is VERY fair ~ thanks Ganz! we can't wait to be Deluxe again, we will be buying it the day it becomes available!!!! cbjhockey summed it all up very well ~ great options Ganz!!
Happy to be doing business with you again Ganz.

:pg: ~peace~ :pg:
peace1430 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 12:35 PM   #38
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I'm actually really really excited...This is far more expensive than I'd hoped, but it is far more attainable than no family option...I'm going to keep my paws crossed they DO allow for the monthly bonus box for all the "bonus accounts" because that is what my kids look forward to the most!

I am so glad that they didn't leave us hanging, and really did try to appease us...

I still would have liked to see my pedikinz idea implemented (maybe they still will someday! )
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...n-idea-626432/
I am confused...so the bonus accounts won't get the monthly clothing item? Or is it the super exclusive item Ganz is talking about, like a mine cart ride? If there is not a clothing box, it is still not worth it. Otherwise, thank you Ganz for listening to us!!
NR1991 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 12:39 PM   #39
ishful
Gift Guru

icucme is a WI addict!
icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!

It is better than nothing, and more than I expected, this will definitely work for us!!!!!
icucme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 12:53 PM   #40
Clothing Collecter

nicolejasmine14 is just really nicenicolejasmine14 is just really nice

i have to renew my account in febuaray i have like 3 accounts bout to add another but i do not think it worth 5 dollars if you do not get the special prize or points i rather just have it on 1 account getting the points and speical prize and then just buying webkinz estore points. but i guess this does help with a large family i me and my brother just share one account so it does not matter to us,
nicolejasmine14 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
momo ducky!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: