(I posted this in the Rumours section as well but I thought it would be valuable here, too)
So basically, it looks like this is exactly like the old Family Deluxe Membership, except with a few advantages and disadvantages.
- One of the accounts actually gets the Super Exclusive Deluxe item; before with the old Family Deluxe Membership, none of the accounts on the plan got the Super Exclusive Deluxe item
- It costs a little more; instead of $45 for 5 accounts, it'll be $50 for 2 accounts, $55 for 3 accounts, $60 for 4 accounts and $65 for 5 accounts (on the other hand, this is more fair to people who don't need as many accounts with Deluxe - the more you need, the more you pay)
- Bonus accounts don't get eStore points, but that shouldn't be a big deal. You just get whoever owns the "main" account to buy your eStore items for you with the points that it gets as part of the Deluxe membership.
Exactly the same:
- All accounts can only be added to Deluxe at the time of purchase.
- All accounts get the Deluxe features on WW
- All accounts get Deluxe pricing in the eStore
- All accounts get the monthly gift boxes