Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-13-2010, 11:32 AM   #11
it's mee
Webkinz :)

sportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Coming Soon for Families with Multiple Players

Yay!! Thank you Ganz!! This is awesome!!! :]
sportlover1603 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2010, 11:34 AM   #12

snobunny is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Coming Soon for Families with Multiple Players

I just renewed one of my account for the year a few weeks ago. Does that mean I won't be able to get my second account for $5 until the first account needs to be renewed next year?
snobunny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 11:35 AM   #13
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

I think it's pretty fair. And when it comes time to renew i'll pay the extra 20 bucks it's totally worth it.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 11:35 AM   #14
uvs u!
Gifted

RoyalSecret has much to be proud ofRoyalSecret has much to be proud ofRoyalSecret has much to be proud ofRoyalSecret has much to be proud of

Good! I was just about to buy the family membership for me, my sister, and my 2nd account when they took it away.
RoyalSecret is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 11:36 AM   #15

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

YAY GANZ!! I am so happy to hear this. And I think the pricing is very fair!
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 11:38 AM   #16
kathynew

kathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be great
kathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be great

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Thanks, Jackal, for the breakdown! I have 4 memberships ending this month, so am really glad they are doing something for our family accounts! The membership now for multiple accounts is not affordable for most of us! THANK YOU, GANZ!
kathynew is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 11:40 AM   #17

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

So glad to see the family plan back and the new options are really nice!
cbjhockey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 11:40 AM   #18
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by snobunny
I just renewed one of my account for the year a few weeks ago. Does that mean I won't be able to get my second account for $5 until the first account needs to be renewed next year?
Oh dear, yes, I think it does.

However, on August 31 when this new way to "add on" to an annual account comes into effect, why not call Ganz up and ask if you can add your second account for $5 to your existing annual account? Tell them that you renewed your annual account right before they announced the bonus account thing, and is there any way they could help? Worst they can do is say no, right?
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 11:41 AM   #19
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

THANK YOU GANZ!!!!! So many people were dissapointed, and now you realized it!
BloogleJ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 11:44 AM   #20
kwgriffi is on a distinguished road

Thans Ganz for hearing the complaint. I was no longer going to be able to do deluxe after this year.
kwgriffi is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
momo ducky!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: