Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-16-2010, 07:24 PM   #131
ild about this place
Gift Guru

DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Coming Soon for Families with Multiple Players

View Post Originally Posted by Jackal
Okay guys, I've programmed up a quickie online tool that shows you all the Deluxe membership costs for your specific situation. You just input how many accounts you want Deluxe on (up to 5); whether you need monthly gift boxes; whether you need the super exclusive item; and how many eStore points you would normally spend per year whether or not you had Deluxe...and it spews out a list of all the different ways you can get Deluxe for the accounts you want, from most cost-effective to least.

So here you go: Deluxe cost-effectiveness calculator

But be warned! The results given by this calculator may not be correct! I am human and my math and programming could be TOTALLY wrong. Do your own math and make your own decisions.

HTH!
Jackal, I love the Deluxe Calculator! Nice work! The only thing I might tweek is that I have a hard time (because I'm a real blonde) remembering what the conversion is from e-Store points to $. So I had a hard time deciding what dollar amount to put in Question #2. Again awesome job but just a small suggestion for easier operation. Enjoy!
DAYCAREMOM24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2010, 09:41 PM   #132
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Coming Soon for Families with Multiple Players

View Post Originally Posted by DAYCAREMOM24
Jackal, I love the Deluxe Calculator! Nice work! The only thing I might tweek is that I have a hard time (because I'm a real blonde) remembering what the conversion is from e-Store points to $. So I had a hard time deciding what dollar amount to put in Question #2. Again awesome job but just a small suggestion for easier operation. Enjoy!
Good point DAYCAREMOM24, thanks for pointing that out, you're right. I've added a little note explaining the conversion. Do you mind taking another look and seeing if it helps?
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 11:40 PM   #133
Webkinz :)

wrstrong is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by 000000005
They should do that with deluxe points too...instead of charging $1 for 1000 points, $2 for 2000 points, &3 for 3000 points, and so on, they should make it like this:

1000 ponts-$1
2000 ponts-$2
3000 ponts-$2.90
4000 ponts-$3.80
5000 ponts-$4.60
6000 ponts-$5.30
7000 ponts-$5.90
8000 ponts-$6.40
9000 ponts-$6.80
10000 points-$7.10

so that you save 10 cents more each time
View Post Originally Posted by Jackal
I agree with you - right now there's absolutely no cost saving involved in buying the points in bulk. Even if you spend $100 in one shot, you only get 100,000 eStore points! Surely if you're forking out as much as that, you should get some kind of volume discount.
They should also consider the fact that when you buy an eStore pet (with NO plushie) that they're getting 100% profit! When you go to the store and purchase a plushie with a code, you're paying the regular price and you are getting a plush animal as well as the online pet. With only the eStore pet, you're not getting a plushie; therefore, you should not be paying even 25% of what you would for the plushie and online pet. They would have a lot more people buying from the eStore.

Also, they could bring an eStore version of EVERY pet that they ever introduced each and every month. The fact that they could do that; but don't, makes me go.... The fact that they're SSSOOOO money-hungry (it can be proven by the fact that they don't lower the price for the eStore only pets, make no discounts for the eStore points purchases and/or not give a great discount for Deluxe family memberships with more family members) makes me wonder if they're all up there. When the economy is so messed up right now, you'd figure that they'd do anything they can to improve their earning ability.
wrstrong is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 09:14 AM   #134
Diabetes Awareness

picklesryummy is a name known to allpicklesryummy is a name known to allpicklesryummy is a name known to all

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can get my cousin one
picklesryummy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 07:29 PM   #135

titanicgirl is on a distinguished road

I was one of the moms who called ganz and complained! in July our family Deluxe membership expired, my kids were sad, but at the new cost there was NO WAY I SAW ANY VALUE in what I was going to pay out monetarily. I told ganz I let the kids get club penguin and two other online things instead, and would be happy to spend ten bucks a year for ONE "pet" instead. ............... however....... being the best mom ever...... i did tell the kids IF ganz came back out with a family deluxe I would "look" into it !!! from what I have read here.... looks to be a good deal...
titanicgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 10:25 AM   #136
teowed

teowed has a spectacular aura about

Sorry for the miss info. I was not right thank you Jackal
teowed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 07:12 PM   #137
ladyjedi

gdtestqueen is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by myJbees
Hi there
You will have to purchase another Yearly plan ~ there is no way to add additional accts to an existing plan. So, it's another $45.

If you have a second acct, you could purchase the Family plan on that one. That way, you could make that the main acct and add your nieces and nephews to it (and no squabbling about the super deluxe item.

If you don't have a second acct, you can purchase the Family plan on your acct that already has deluxe, adding your nieces and nephews -and your acct will receive two boxes each month (because you already purchased a Deluxe acct on it and then added a Family Deluxe acct).

Hugs ♥mJb
Thanks so much for the info, I know Jackal tried answering earlier but didn't have all the info then (but he/she has been amazing - Thank you).
This really does tick me off. There should be an allowance for those that bought the yearly between the time the family went away and now. There is no way I am paying all that money again to get another yearly on another account and add extras. It's like a real slap in the face to those in the same situation as me.
But that said - I still love Webkinz! I just wish I could surprise my nieces and nephews with the deluxe benefits.

Slightly off-topic, they make it very hard to buy things at the eStore. Not everyone has a credit card. They don't accept paypal, they don't accept the gift credit cards you can buy in the store. So how do they expect us to pay? It is no fun asking a friend with a credit card to do it for you.
gdtestqueen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 06:24 PM   #138
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

Default 5 Webkinz Accounts Benefit from One Deluxe Membership??

What does this mean?

Click the image to open in full size.

I thought [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] closed the Family Membership. I clicked on the "See Plans" button and got a page which includes the same old announcement of [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] discontinuing the Family Plan and nothing else the lead me to believe that this announcement is false advertising. Does someone know something else about this? Please!

Last edited by beekay; 08-27-2010 at 06:42 PM..
beekay is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 07:14 PM   #139
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

Default Re: 5 Webkinz Accounts Benefit from One Deluxe Membership??

They do have one, but it's expensive...
RobertFrog is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
momo ducky!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: