Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-15-2010, 03:47 PM   #121
Owlflight of LC
Webkinz :)

Owleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Coming Soon for Families with Multiple Players

Haha! I knew Ganz would have it come back!!! Congrats to all the protestors!!!
Owleyes13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2010, 05:25 PM   #122

Hildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Coming Soon for Families with Multiple Players

Woo hoo! Thanks to all the protesters! And thanks to Ganz for seeing the light!
Hildie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 08:38 PM   #123
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by wrstrong
We have a total of 5 family members, which would be a total of $65.00 which is a lot better than $225.00 that Ganz would have been trying to charge that same amount of people for the Deluxe Membership. I think our family can live with that. If I'm reading it correctly, one family member (the one who pays the $45, technically) gets the Super Deluxe Item and all 5 members get all the Deluxe capabilities (the changing of colors, the extra job, the extra Kinzville Academy, and the monthly Deluxe gift box,) is that correct? Or, am I missing something?

Technically, if Ganz wanted to make an impression with the additional people added on, the first one should be at the $5.00 rate, the second one at $4.00, the third at $3.00, the fourth at $2.00 and the fifth at $1.00. This would then be $60.00 instead of $65.00. Sure, it's only $5.00; however, what better way to show how much you are saving than by giving you more discounts the more you add. Similar to cable television. The more you add to your package, the more of a savings it becomes. - imho
They should do that with deluxe points too...instead of charging $1 for 1000 points, $2 for 2000 points, &3 for 3000 points, and so on, they should make it like this:

1000 ponts-$1
2000 ponts-$2
3000 ponts-$2.90
4000 ponts-$3.80
5000 ponts-$4.60
6000 ponts-$5.30
7000 ponts-$5.90
8000 ponts-$6.40
9000 ponts-$6.80
10000 points-$7.10

so that you save 10 cents more each time
000000005 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 10:10 PM   #124
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by 000000005
They should do that with deluxe points too...instead of charging $1 for 1000 points, $2 for 2000 points, &3 for 3000 points, and so on, they should make it like this:

1000 ponts-$1
2000 ponts-$2
3000 ponts-$2.90
4000 ponts-$3.80
5000 ponts-$4.60
6000 ponts-$5.30
7000 ponts-$5.90
8000 ponts-$6.40
9000 ponts-$6.80
10000 points-$7.10

so that you save 10 cents more each time
I agree with you - right now there's absolutely no cost saving involved in buying the points in bulk. Even if you spend $100 in one shot, you only get 100,000 eStore points! Surely if you're forking out as much as that, you should get some kind of volume discount.
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 11:17 PM   #125
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Glad to see this option for families......still is not like the first.....but, better than nothing....Having to figure out how to divide the Deluxes, without losing too much money!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 11:43 AM   #126

jesssceet is an unknown quantity at this point

yay i'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jesssceet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 01:11 PM   #127

Flora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

I'm so excited this has been added. A little more expensive, but a small price hike seems reasonable when the family plan was such a great deal to begin with. I like being able to get the Super Deluxe item along with the family plan. I had already explained to my kids when our deluxe family account expired that we couldn't afford to renew. They were disappointed, but even though they're quite little they understood that $225 didn't make sense for something that had been $45. They weren't interested in the $2 per month option because the deluxe gift box is a big deal for them.

Thanks, Ganz, for hearing us and coming through on this.
Flora is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 02:05 PM   #128
teowed

teowed has a spectacular aura about

Ya that will be nice, but from my understanding the $5.00 family pack won't be deluxe members they will be able to shop at the gstore but not get the benefits of deluxe members If this is not true PLEASE let me know Thanks and have a great ww day
teowed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 02:51 PM   #129
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by teowed
Ya that will be nice, but from my understanding the $5.00 family pack won't be deluxe members they will be able to shop at the gstore but not get the benefits of deluxe members If this is not true PLEASE let me know Thanks and have a great ww day
Totally NOT TRUE. Ganz's announcement makes that clear, and there is also a fair bit of helpful explanation in this thread about what the bonus accounts do/don't get. You can also check the Wiki entry for Deluxe Membership.
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 03:19 PM   #130
Did you say TRADE ?
Gift Guru

Aries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clown

I appreciate what Ganz plans on doing, but will still hold off on purchasing real or eStore until I actually see the replacement in effect and if the features are an acceptable alternative to the original. Even then, it may take a while to get back into purchasing. I've gotten out of the habit, and don't really miss spending the money like I used to.

I've also lost faith in the company. Someone mentioned "simmering rage" a few posts back. That describes how I've felt about Ganz since they took away the Deluxe Family Memberships and then let it sit so long without restoring it. Ganz lost my trust and damaged goodwill to the point that I don't feel that they are deserving of my dollars.

I still play daily, and have until April to decide if they have redeemed themselves. One of the deciders will also be the monthly gift box. I expect it on all accounts that I have to pay extra for, though do not expect the "Super Deluxe" item. As I mentioned earlier, I'll hold off on purchases and won't be changing my avvie or siggie until I see the restored Family Deluxe Membership option in place, active, and acceptable benefits.
Aries962 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
momo ducky!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: