Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-14-2010, 08:54 AM   #101
Webkinz :)

Fabumouse is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Coming Soon for Families with Multiple Players

For our family, this is really good news because the younger daughter - well, I couldn't really justify paying $45 for her to have deluxe, as she doesn't play Webkinz that much, but oh, the jealousy this causes!

I understand the person who said they liked Webkinz better without the deluxe. While, for our family, it's just spending more money on a particular form of entertainment, I realize there are a lot of players who cannot afford it (or can't get their parents to hand over the money), and that part feels unfair, given that originally the cost of Webkinz was merely in the plushie.

Anyhow, thanks to Ganz for hearing us out on this and bringing back a form of the family membership and keeping peace in my house. =)
Fabumouse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2010, 09:13 AM   #102
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Coming Soon for Families with Multiple Players

View Post Originally Posted by Jackal
Okay guys, I've programmed up a quickie online tool that shows you all the Deluxe membership costs for your specific situation. You just input how many accounts you want Deluxe on (up to 5); whether you need monthly gift boxes; whether you need the super exclusive item; and how many eStore points you would normally spend per year whether or not you had Deluxe...and it spews out a list of all the different ways you can get Deluxe for the accounts you want, from most cost-effective to least.

So here you go: Deluxe cost-effectiveness calculator
View Post Originally Posted by AuntMary57
Jackal, you have hit it out of the park on this one! All your posts and calculations on this thread have warmed my black little Excel-loving heart...but I stand amazed at this one!
Thanks, everybody! I'm so glad it's helpful! And for future reference in case anyone wants to find it again later down the road, I added the link to the tool into the Wiki entry for Deluxe Memberships, and updated the content since it was still referring to a Family plan. So hopefully everyone who needs the information will be able to get it.

AuntMary57, I giggled at "black little Excel-loving heart"...I am such a spreadsheet geek myself. And of course you're right about the intangibles of the discounts.
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 09:29 AM   #103
Cαℓℓ mє Sαяαн

hereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective socks

I'm glad they brought back a family deal. I had begun to think they had forgotten!
hereigns56 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 09:38 AM   #104
rainzz

Smile Re: New Deluxe Membership Coming Soon for Families with Multiple Players

Hmmm... Thats a pretty good idea. To bad I can never be deluxe.
Hey, do you think kinzchat+ is a good idea for a friend who likes to trade alot?
Old 08-14-2010, 09:50 AM   #105

Linus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonder

I'm very happy for the people who have been missing the Family Deluxe Plan. I just wish that Ganz would have offered this months ago when they first made the promise. I really think they were just waiting out to see how many full-priced memberships people would buy.

In my family, our family deluxe plan expired in June. If this plan was available then, we'd have probably renewed. But now after living without Deluxe for the entire summer, we found that we didn't really miss it all that much, so we won't be going back to Deluxe.
Linus is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 09:54 AM   #106

mdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roost

I am glad they did this too !!
mdreamy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 12:22 PM   #107
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: New Deluxe Membership Coming Soon for Families with Multiple Players

Thanx FIA for the update. I'm glad for everyone who has waited for this news.
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 12:26 PM   #108
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

See, they DO listen to us! A big thank you to everyone who called in and sent messages via the WW news! We did get our family deluxe back!
amyms is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 12:35 PM   #109
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Linus
I'm very happy for the people who have been missing the Family Deluxe Plan. I just wish that Ganz would have offered this months ago when they first made the promise. I really think they were just waiting out to see how many full-priced memberships people would buy.

In my family, our family deluxe plan expired in June. If this plan was available then, we'd have probably renewed. But now after living without Deluxe for the entire summer, we found that we didn't really miss it all that much, so we won't be going back to Deluxe.
I know what you mean...my Deluxe expired at the end of June also. In some ways, it has been sort of freeing, but there are things that I have missed.

Of course I missed that monthly gift box, but I also missed that "fast phone" that you have with Deluxe.

Thanks to Jackal's hard work on this thread (especially that cost efficiency calculator!) I opened a new account this morning and will take all five Deluxe as soon as I can!
AuntMary57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 03:06 PM   #110

bayliee101 is an unknown quantity at this point

OK YAH , That seems Real good and all but still it was 45 dollars for My dad Me and 3 brothers but now it will be 65 . Its still way to much money !!!!!!!!!!
bayliee101 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
momo ducky!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: