Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-13-2010, 09:52 PM   #91
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Coming Soon for Families with Multiple Players

I do think this is good news and am so glad to finally hear it! Not as good as the original family plan to be sure, but much, much better than any alternative we were left with when they first took family deluxe away. Thanks for listening, ganz. I'm sure not everyone will be able to spend the extra $20, but this is definitely an option worth considering unlike the others.
magicw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2010, 10:36 PM   #92
Webkinz :)

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

Default Re: New Deluxe Membership Coming Soon for Families with Multiple Players

This isn't as bad as I thought it would be or as good as I hoped it would be . Basically for an extra 20 dollars a year you get the super gift. My girls don't play on webkinz that often anymore but they happily gave all their special items to their sister who passed away when they really wanted them too (but yes my girls argue too, even over little things ). We luckily renewed before they did away with the old plan but we will definitely renew our 5 main accounts with this plan next year. I had some accounts that were going to expire and I was going to use the old plan to extend them rather than add new pets but didn't get to in time. Now I have more accounts expiring but don't think the family deal is good enough to use to extend extra accounts (better to just use the cheaper pets we already have on hand that cost us 5.00 or less). I'm just glad they finally got a plan together for everyone who was waiting .
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 11:09 PM   #93
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Okay guys, I've programmed up a quickie online tool that shows you all the Deluxe membership costs for your specific situation. You just input how many accounts you want Deluxe on (up to 5); whether you need monthly gift boxes; whether you need the super exclusive item; and how many eStore points you would normally spend per year whether or not you had Deluxe...and it spews out a list of all the different ways you can get Deluxe for the accounts you want, from most cost-effective to least.

So here you go: Deluxe cost-effectiveness calculator

But be warned! The results given by this calculator may not be correct! I am human and my math and programming could be TOTALLY wrong. Do your own math and make your own decisions.

HTH!
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 11:43 PM   #94
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Jackal
Okay guys, I've programmed up a quickie online tool that shows you all the Deluxe membership costs for your specific situation. You just input how many accounts you want Deluxe on (up to 5); whether you need monthly gift boxes; whether you need the super exclusive item; and how many eStore points you would normally spend per year whether or not you had Deluxe...and it spews out a list of all the different ways you can get Deluxe for the accounts you want, from most cost-effective to least.

But be warned! The results given by this calculator may not be correct! I am human and my math and programming could be TOTALLY wrong. Do your own math and make your own decisions.

HTH!
Rep rep rep!

Jackal, you have hit it out of the park on this one! All your posts and calculations on this thread have warmed my black little Excel-loving heart...but I stand amazed at this one!

AWESOME!

Hee hee hee...I'm not even going to mention all the cost savings on eStore from being Deluxe!

No way to calculate what items they give a break on for Deluxe members! Dollar here, dollar there...you've got extra savings right there!

So the benefits of getting Deluxe are even more than what you could possible program in (due to the intangibles).

Thank you so much for all the work you've done on this thread!
AuntMary57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 11:46 PM   #95
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

...So here you go: Deluxe cost-effectiveness calculator

HTH!
Jackal, you are too much! Your calculator is going to be useful to so many people. The creativeness of the people on WI never ceases to amaze me! And I love your disclaimer!
magicw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 01:38 AM   #96
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Oh, my goodness! This makes me so happy! I kind of prefer the old family Deluxe plan (because I really don't need the super deluxe item), but I'm thrilled that I won't have to disappoint the kids when our membership comes up for renewal.

Thank you, Ganz!
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 03:12 AM   #97
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

I am so relieved to hear this! Our family membership expires in October, and I definitely could not afford to pay for full membership to renew all three accounts at full price. I was going to go ahead and splurge for my own, but my kids would have had to save up and pay for their own, and there was no way they would have had that much saved up in time.

At only $5 per each additional account, I can afford to renew all three accounts!
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 06:14 AM   #98
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i am happy that they finally gave us something. it may still be some what of a charge, but i can afford the extra $5 for the extra four accounts. so come march i will be re-enlisting.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 07:38 AM   #99
PapaHoss1
Gifted

PapaHoss will become famous soon enough

Of course they do this after we saved enough for all 3 of us to go deluxe for the year. Ah well there is always next July...
PapaHoss is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 08:32 AM   #100
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

HTH!
WOW!! that is all I can say WOW!! I will even say it BACKWARD! WOW!!
This is amazing work, Jackal
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
momo ducky!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: