Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-25-2010, 09:07 PM   #41
Gift Trainee

stormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: New Deluxe Advantage "Golden Theme" Items Coming to eStore

There are a couple pieces that look interesting, but without the family plan, I won't be buying.
stormwatch71 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2010, 09:09 PM   #42
Webkinz :)

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

I don't even bother to LOOK at the new e-store stuff anymore. They've killed this Golden Goose. I wonder if they make up for it with new people? Probably not.
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 09:20 PM   #43

BeDazzle is an unknown quantity at this point

Ooh, I love the tub!!!! The whole thing is really awesome!
BeDazzle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 09:40 PM   #44

bcrossing is on a distinguished road

The fountain looks nice to me. But, I won't spend any real $ to get it, especially since they aren't making getting the family deluxe plan a priority.

So sad this trend seems to be continuing............
bcrossing is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 11:55 PM   #45
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Way to try to **** even MORE money out of those of us who have still decided to go Deluxe Ganz!!! Some people must have bottomless pockets to keep them in the business of coming out with theme after theme for the eStore only.

!!! Whoops, I didn't realize that I couldn't put that word, and I can't edit the post... it's not any of the four letter words you would think are bad either!

Last edited by alleine; 05-25-2010 at 11:55 PM..
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 06:34 AM   #46
grammiedkinz

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

I think they should give that theme to people that buy Deluxe; like the hat. It would make the 'Deluxe' package more valuable to people.

View Post Originally Posted by Pengo
I don't even bother to LOOK at the new e-store stuff anymore. They've killed this Golden Goose. I wonder if they make up for it with new people? Probably not.
It used to be fun to look at the estore when I first started a year ago Feb. They have a few special items like the night and day bed and high end kitchen appliances. Now, there is just too much to wade through for too much real money. I don't even think my nephew looks anymore.

Last edited by grammiedkinz; 05-26-2010 at 06:34 AM..
grammiedkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 06:42 AM   #47
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

Cool! But honostly, I just want that GORGEOUS bed, bathtub, and fountain. I need to buy estore points- I recently became deluxe.
BloogleJ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 06:48 AM   #48
grammiedkinz

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Gwenda
My son would've flipped too. he said he is done with webkinz because of the Family deluxe issue It was the last straw for him. I still play I just won't give them extra money. He doesn't even want to play anymore. He's been playing on other sites and is saving his money for the Lego universe site which is more (90$) but he said it will be a lot less than webkinz because he won't be buying Estore & plushes(he's right it will be A LOT less overall).Plus he said Webkinz glitches and retireings have become way too stressful for him anyway.Buy the way other in my family feel the same way.
Wow, I am so glad to know that I am not the only one that gets upset over Webkinz retiring things. They don't even give a head's up in case you wanted things. The space stuff got retired but you were still supposed to buy from Arte. Now they decided without notice that several key pieces will no longer be sold there. That's just wrong.
I just don't know whatever happened to giving the customer what they want and I am seeing an overwhelming cry for Family Deluxe! This company has changed so much in the little over a year since I have been playing. My grandchildren are playing Ty more now and the free version of club penguin for the games.
You have got to wonder what is causing all the glitches and why that is not priority. Trying to get to the stadium last night logged me out.
grammiedkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 07:18 AM   #49

lluvping is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh come on delux members get all the good stuff that is not fair!!!!

Please do not use red ink as it is reserved for staff~ COWS4YOU

Last edited by COWS4YOU; 05-26-2010 at 07:35 AM.. Reason: removed red ink
lluvping is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 07:22 AM   #50
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

King of Carats Golden Fountain? A carat is a unit of weight for gemstones. The word they are looking for is "karat," which is a unit of purity for gold.
Amneris is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: